Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Akka was still holding reddy in her hands, she turned her back towards vini and started kissing me again, this time it was a deep passionate kiss. Her saliva was getting mixed with my saliva and there was a big tongue fight with her. Meanwhile she was still holding reddy in her hand and now she brought tip of reddy near her pussy, i could feel the warmth of manjula akka's pussy on reddy's tip, i pushed my ass away and pushed manjula akka back and told her i promised vini that we both will loose virginity together. Vini gave a tight slap on akka's ass, her hand got imprinted on akka's ass cheeks, akka was hightened in lust and at any cost wanted reddy inside her. She turned towards vini and said you are not giving my loving bro your pussy and you want to stop him also from fucking me, what a bitch you are, this time her another ass cheeks had vini's hand mark. both her ass cheeks had become red in colour, akka didn't bother about it and knelt down and took reddy in her mouth, she started sucking him with great vigor. But reddy was no where near going down, he had already leaked sometime before. After 15-20 mins of rigours sucking, akka gave up and said keshoo's cock is very strong, now it was vini's turn and she started stroking and sucking reddy so as to not leave manjula akka behind. With this new found vigor and probably jealousy, vini sucked reddy till he leaked. His first splash had vini choking on reddy's cum and she moved back, manjula akka readily jumped and started cleaning reddy with her mouth and also she had her hand inside her pussy and was stroking herself. After some time she stopped stroking herself and came back and sat on the cot.

I felt exhausted and lay down on bed, now akka turned towards vini and said both of you can loose virginity together but let him lick my cunt first please, to which vini said no. Then akka said you are cheater and you dont love me like your sister and what not drama prevailed for more time, then vini turned towards me and told me you can lick here today. I was shocked first and then intimidating her i asked where? she got wild hit me on my chest and said down there, so i asked again down where? akka started laughing and said lick vini's cunt.
It was a long waited thing for me and without wasting any time i jumped towards vini's panty and brought it down. Vini felt shamed and tried to cover her pussy with her hands, this time akka took up on herself and removed vini's hand from her pussy. Her pussy had small hairs around it now. I made vini lay down on the bed and parted her legs a little. I watched her pussy for some time closely. What a view, i slowly went near vini's pussy and inhaled all the aroma it had. The sweet smell like rose drove me mad instantly and i pushed my lips on her pussy lips, vini let out a big moan aaaaaaaaaa.... keshoo it feels so nice. I started exploring her pussy with my tongue and lips, went down a little and pushed my tongue inside her pussy, it was warm and had already leaked juices once and it tasted very nice. I was in wonderland then. I slowly started pushing my tongue inside and pulling it out like mini fucking, vini was moving her head and saying more... more please, meanwhile akka could not control herself and let her on vini's boobs, she started kneading vini's boobs like atta roughly and i started tongue fucking vini. Vini's body was shivering and moving up and down. Akka had brought her ass closer again, this time without lifting my head, pushed my left hand near akka's ass and started rubbing her ass cheeks and let my hand near her bum hole. Akka shivered once and turned towards me and indicated no, i didn't care. I pushed my hand again near akka's bum hole and she again shivered. I reached vini's pussy mound and started licking powerfully and vini in no time leaked juices. Sprout after sprout and i gulped without letting a single drop fall on bedsheet or go wasted. Akka watched me and said this doesn't look like he is drinking for first time. I sucked vini dry like it had not leaked. Vini pushed me away and said it is tickling now. I moved up near vini's lips and kissed her, she again pushed me away as she didn't want to taste her own cum, but i pushed my tongue into her mouth and she had no choice. I then said her this is how you taste and lay down next to her.

Akka pulled me to vini's bed and lay open her pussy for me, I observed it and it was a tad bigger than vini's but little dark in colour but clean shaven. i ran my fingers all over her pussy and reddy started stirring a little again, i pushed my tongue on her pussy and akka pushed my head back and said, clean your mouth first and come. I got up and went to bathroom washed my face and cleaned my mouth and came back again, vini had turned towards akka now, i straight went towards akka and pushed my lips on her pussy lips, i started exploring her pussy with my tongue and she started moaning loudly aaaaah aaaaah aaaah feels so good... Vini then got up and pushed her lips on akka's lips, this was their first time, on seeing both akka and vini kissing each other, reddy was again back to standing. I continued tongue fucking akka for some time, then reached her pussy mound and gave small thrusts on it and akka released her juices, it was different than vini's juices, but nevertheless still inviting. I sucked akka dry and went and went and lay down on my bed.

Both vini and akka looked at me and asked tired. I told them a little and they both looked at reddy and giggled but he is not. Then they made me lie in the middle of the bed and each took turn to suck reddy. i put my hands on both their asses, i was touching vini's ass and tried to push my finger into akka's ass, she moved her ass a little but i was not giving up, vini didn't have a clue that i was trying to finger akka's ass. Then akka looked up and saw vini was engrossed in sucking reddy, she pushed vini away and held reddy and said, if you guys had not shown me this cock, i would never have thought that we can sex for 4 hours and still not get exhausted. me and vini looked at clock, it was showing 3:30 already. I asked vini to stroke reddy faster which she did and this time she let akka clean reddy fully. We pushed our beds together and akka and vini slept on each side of me. Completely nude and wasted
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 17-05-2019, 10:59 AM