Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Now i turned towards vini and asked her to lay down on bed, started circling her areola with tongue making sure it was not touching nipples, after a few seconds vini pushed my mouth on her nipples, i started sucking them and also pushing her nipples using my lips, vini's hands reached inside her panty, i held her hand and went near panty and started pushing my tongue and lips over it. just then it hit me that akka was watching, turned towards akka and she was full of lust now and had me and vini left her, she probably would have bangd me. i signalled akka to lick the boobs of vini. Akka said shoo, i am not lesbian, i said do it now. Vini was also feeling uncomfortable that akka will suck her boobs but didn't say anything. Akka now put her lips on vini's boobs and started sucking it, she took her other hand and started teasing vini's other boob and pushing it from bottom and around. Then slowly she started touching and pinching vini's nipple. On seeing such a sight reddy already started stirring. Akka's bare ass was facing towards me and her asshole was visible. It was dark pink in colour admist milky white skin, it had wrinkles all round it and was closed completely. This was the first time i had seen back hole from so close. Reddy was now fully aroused. I pushed my tongue over vini's panty and started biting and sucking her love hole. Vini started making moaning sounds aaaaah... aaaaaaaaaah... After sometime vini leaked all her juices, i sucked it dry over her panty.

Akka then got up and sat on vini's bed. i got up and sat on my bed and vini lay still on my bed. Now when vini was back to her senses, she told akka what about you, akka said anything you want to do. Now it was fully clear that she was fully aroused. Vini told akka, reddy is my property first and only after that you can also taste him. For now i you can again suck him and also finger yourself. Akka said, with such a readily available cock why should i masturbate just to tease vini. Vini started boiling in anger, akka laughed and said, its ok i was joking. Akka then moved near the pillows and sat upright on them. She asked me to come near her mouth and she started licking and sucking reddy again. I caught hold of her hairs and pushed reddy till the end, she had already experienced cock sucking, still reddy went 3/4th and akka choked. She said slowly, if you want to push it fully inside, then you should let me know and then she herself started taking reddy in her mouth and stuffed it inside till her throat. She again chocked and said, that is the maximum anyone take your cock and hold. Then she started sucking him, She held reddy in one hand and started rolling her tongue over him. Vini was closely watching her actions and reddy too. Then vini told akka finger yourself. Akka then brought her middle finger and pushed it inside her vagina. She saw me and i was watching what she did, akka understood and brought her finger outside and lifted her hand. I bent down and sucked her finger dry. Vini saw this and again fuming in anger she said, its enough of sucking my bro, finger yourself. I had no choice but to obey vini and akka started fingering herself. I sat in front of akka's pussy and started watching. She pushed her finger inside her vagina once and then she started rubbing a small mound above her vagina. Akka released her juices in no time. I wanted to suck it dry. I asked vini can i drink it, meanwhile akka pulled my hand and pushed it near her pussy. My whole hand became wet with her juices. I licked it dry, the salty taste of manjula akka's juices were giving me kick like taking alcohol.

Now i came back and sat on my bed, vini and akka had finished leaking their juices and reddy was back to attention position. So i pulled vini closer and started kissing her. This time akka pushed vini aside and pushed her lips on mine. Vini didn't do anything to stop. I looked towards vini so as to not ignore her and hurt her. She said go ahead, it was a clear signal for me. I pushed my tongue over akka's mouth and made her taste her juices, she pushed her mouth away a little, i pushed it back again and started moving my hands on her bare back. Akka then held reddy in her hand and said how come so fast he is ready, only 10 mins back he had leaked. So i said with two of the most beautiful women on planet naked in front of me, how will he sleep. Both akka and vini blushed.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 17-05-2019, 10:45 AM