Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I told vini, you should also buy your bra and panty in these styles, you will look gorgeous in it. Vini blushed. She turned her back towards akka and said remove my bra, akka obidently did it, then vini told me to remove akka's bra, akka felt shy and bent her head, but didn't oppose this time, i went behind her back to remove the hook, but it was not there, so akka signalled me towards her boobs, it was there, i put my hand on her bra and left it there for a second, i could feel her boobs which were softer than vini's, vini hit my hand and i came back to senses and removed the hook of her bra and held both the pieces together and pushed it down, akka was topless and she looked like a fairy. i could not control reddy's moves inside, so reached my hand towards track, akka only held my hand and she pushed tracks completely down giving a full view of her back, her panty had slid a little down and her ass cracks were visible clearly, i removed my tracks. Then vini ordered me to remove akka's panty completely, akka held her panty with both the hands, i got angry and wanted to smack her there, but didn't do it, so vini told akka you can go out if you don't like it and don't expect us to help you. akka now had no choice but to listen to us, this time without wasting any time i pulled akka's skyblue panty down till her ankles and put my hands on her hips. i pulled akka's panty and smelt it, it was still that sweaty smell, but felt too good. Wanted to see pussy of akka and asked her to lie down.

Vini held my hand and said not now. I pulled vini closer and removed her pyjama down. vini had her panty still. I went near vini and pushed my lips on hers, she opened her mouth and with both our tongues rolling inside we forgot about akka. Akka had sat on the bed, vini pulled her up from bed and ordered her remove his jockey. Akka was already looking shyly at reddy, when she pulled jockey down a little, reddy who was already upright sprung and hit her lips. Akka stopped pulling down jockey and started watching reddy closely, her mouth was about to kiss reddy just then vini held her hairs and pulled her back.

Vini said, it is mine, you have no right over it. Akka's eyes were now completely in lust and were fixed on reddy. Vini pulled the jockey down completely and started massaging reddy with her hands. Akka's eyes were fixed still on reddy, so vini sensing it asked akka, clean it and make it ready for me. Akka started looking for towel, vini pushed her head towards reddy and said use your mouth. Akka wanted to hold reddy with one hand and suck reddy, vini just pushed her hands away and said use only mouth you bitch and slapped her once. Akka's cheeks became red but her eyes were still fixed on reddy only. She brought her tongue out and touched the tip of reddy, oh god she was too good, i wanted to hold her head and ram reddy down her throat, but kept quite and started watching her. Akka then likced reddy from tip till end on all sides, the sight of it was so good that had she put reddy in her mouth then he would have leaked all the juices. Vini then pulled her back and came near reddy, patted him and said good boy, and started sucking and stroking reddy. Reddy leaked juice in no time and vini licked clean a little and turned towards akka, akka without any further invitation cleaned up the leftovers. She had a shine in the edge of her eyes. I asked akka what happened? She then opened up saying that sekhar had smaller ones and also he didn't leak so much cum.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 17-05-2019, 10:44 AM