Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Called vini at 6pm break to check, vini was all cheerful and alright, sighed relief, vini said akka has not stopped crying though and gave the phone to her, i was relieved so told akka, you keep our secret and we will keep yours but it will come with a price, she asked what price so i said wait till i come back from classes. Made a note of all things in the classes and told bye to teacher and left for home in a rick.

Reached home, felt hungry, but instead of going to room for dinner, called mom from front of tv for dinner, she said, change first and come and have dinner. So i went inside room, found akka and vini there, both were angry on me for not having dinner in the room. room atmosphere was fully charged and manjula akka had almost become weak. I without uttering anything, put a towel around my waist and changed to tracks and tee. Akka mustered up courage and said i will keep your secret but will you help me with the internet stuff, i asked what internet stuff, so she said video on internet bowing her head in front of me. So i said you will have to pay for it, you were ready to go tell our parents our little secret but you want your video removed for free no ways, you will listen to both of us and then only if we find the price satisfying only then we will help you and left for dinner. Had dinner in front of tv, but eyes were always towards kitchen, vini and akka had shared the cleaning part between themselves and it got over in no time. Vini then wantedly removed the dupatta from around her waist in front of me and started swaying her ass and went towards room. i waited for 5 minutes and then went inside room. Went straight to vini and kissed her to hearts's content ignoring akka, and vini too responded by starting tongue fight. I put my hand on vini's ass and started caressing them and reddy had become straight. But we both stopped and went and sat on my bed. Akka had turned her face towards wall and was feeling shame, i called her akka, come and sit on vini's bed.

Akka came and sat. i told her wait here for a minute and held vini's hand and led her to balcony. Asked vini, if we let her go, what if tomorrow after we have deletd video, she opens up about us and again we will be caught. Vini nodded her head, then i dropped the bomb on her, asked her if we pull her into our game, then even if we delete the video then she will not open up as she will also be involved, vini hit me on my chest and said is one not enough for you and became angry, i was in balcony so could not put a hand on shoulder, so sobering down i said, it is your choice vini, you are and will always be my love and nothing can change that. She thought for a lot of time and then said, ok, but it is my property only and we both loose virginity together and then you can take her so that she always remains under our control. So it was a green signal and we both went back and sat in front of akka.

I asked manjula akka, what is the price you are going to pay for us to help you. She said, you are my brother and you should protect me but here you are blackmailing me and made crying face. Vini sternly said, manju if you cry it is not going to help and if we dont remove the video then someone will see it and you will still face the consequences, so stop crying and decide. Manjula akka asked us if we need money to do it, we both nodded in negative, then she asked us what she has to do. So this time vini took the inititative and asked her to remover her top, akka pleaded not in front of me, so i said, i have already seen the video and whatever you did in it, me and vini have atleast not not done it. She was feeling like crying again, so vini got up and said, we will go out and inform our parents about us and you also and pulled my hand and started towards door. Akka in a sudden burst removed her top and covered her bra covered boobs with her hands. Vini whispered to me, calm her down, so i went near akka and put my hand on her shoulders and told her sit and made her sit on my bed. Vini came and sat opposite to us. I told akka, if you are still feeling guilty, you can walk out or you can join us and enjoy with us, we love you too and there is no need to fear us. Akka asked us again will it be a secret between us, so i said yes but you will have to listen to us in this room from now on. Akka nodded her head.

Vini slowly pulled akka's hands away from her bra. I got a side view of her clevage, it was an awesome view, both her boobs were almost touching each other and she had worn her bra tightly, it was fantastic, reddy started strring almost immediately, vini recognised it and threw a pillow on me and said, what a pervert, and smiled. i told akka, remove the pyjama also now. akka got up, vini then signalled her to stop and turned akka towards me and said, remove her pyjama you fool, how can you ask a girl to remove her dress for the first time, so i put my hand near akka's navel, wow what a feeling, she had almost the same colour as vini but she was having little fat near her navel and hips which were making her look stunning like an apsara. slowly i pulled the knot of her pyjama and it slid a little downwards, i pushed it down till her ankles and akka removed it fully. Akka had worn a skyblue panty which had small holes around it, her pussy was partially visible. she had kept it clean shaved, but it was smelling sweaty. Then i ordered akka to remove both mine and vini's top. She like an obedient servant removed my top first and then turned towards vini, vini lifted her hands up in air, akka removed her top too. I then signalled vini what next? Vini understood the question and came and kissed me and said, i will take it from here today.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 17-05-2019, 10:43 AM