Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Had an uneventful breakfast with vini and manjula akka together, no privacy whatsoever. With a heavy heart told both of them bye, then manju akka said, there is something important, comeback from college as soon as it gets over. I asked akka, if you want i can stayback for one period and then go, but she said no go to college but be back soon. I took my splendor out of gate and saw vini in balcony standing with moist eyes, she missed me too. When i was about to exit the colony gate, i recived a call, it was from divya, she wanted to join me to college, i said alright and went near her flat, she came down with her father and introduced me to him, her father was my father's boss in the same office. He then let divya come to me with college along with calling me home sometime on weekend, i agreed to his invitation. He was a good man, as he trusted me to take his daughter to college in my bike. Divya without any further words sat at the back and put her hands on my shoulder. We drove straight to college. We went to class straight. We were a little early than the teacher, but there were some already present and all of them were seeing us with prying eyes. Then both vicky and satish came and said hi and sat, then roopa came to class with her books pressing her boobs, she was wearing a cream colour salwar. as soon as she sat down, my eyes were as usual observing her back, oh my god, there was no brastrap visible today thats why she had held her books, i just made a mental note of the thing and also put the date deliberately in my book. Then i saw divya, she had removed her glasses and was looking good. Finished the classes and dropped divya back to her place, even though she wanted to go to coffee day, i told her that i had akka at home and had to rush back.

Went home, said hi to vini and akka, went to room, called akka and asked her what was that she wanted to talk about. vini got lunch for all of us and while eating lunch akka put a bomb on me and vini that she had come to know about us, i looked at vini in quizzing eyes, even she didn't have a clue. So manjula akka told us that last night vini had puller akka's hands on her boobs and said love you keshoo in her sleep. And that is how we were caught. Akka asked us since how long it is going on, we didn't have any other way so told her from only this week. Now vini was literally crying and asking sorry with akka. Akka finished her lunch and told us that she is going to inform our parents about it as it is a sin, i was shocked, we never intended to get caught and here with just a day in our room manjula akka had got our secret and was about to reveal it to parents. The floor under the legs were not enough for placing our feet, vini was crying out loud and asking repeatedly sorry, i could not see vini in such a state, when akka reached door, i blurted out in a threatning voice that maximum we will sleep seperately or probably i will be thrown out of house to hostel, but i have seen your video on internet with your boyfriend sekhar and i will show it to the whole world. Akka stood still for a sec near the door frozen, i didn't know that such a video existed but knew her boyfriend name was sekhar, so i lied to her. She said, you are threatning me because of what i am about to do, so i said, try us and went near vini and put my arm around her shoulder and kissed her on her lips in front of akka. Akka came back and gave me a tight slap. I grabbed her shoulders and shouted, if we love each other and do it at home it is sin, but you show your spotless body to the whole world then we are wrong. We are ready to go down, but will make sure that you are drowned completely.

Vini was watching the happenings around and had calmed down a bit. So i went near vini and told her, i need to go to some classes and will be back by 9, give time to akka till 9 whether she wants her secret out or she will listen to us and we can help delete the video from internet. otherwise i will show the whole of our relatives what she has done. Went near akka and told her you decide whether you want to listen to us and do as we say and we delete the video or we all fall, it is your choice. I am getting late and i need to be in some classes and will be back after 9, went near vini and gave her a good kiss on her lips as if not caring for akka or anyone on earth, said bye to vini and left. I had joined techncal analysis course for 4 weekends, 3-9 on saturdays and 8-2 on sundays. My mind was occupied with whatever had happened at home, so left bike at home and took rickshaw and reached classes
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 17-05-2019, 10:42 AM