Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Took a smoke from a road side shop and smoked. Then realised that i left cash at home given by dad to pickup a computer. After finishing smoke, went home and rang bell. Vini opened the door and she was wearing jeans and baby pink top. she looked like goddess in jeans, and the jasmine flower from morning was still on her head. I wanted to grab her then and there and ram her all day and night. She was glowing in the evening light. She asked want coffee,i said yes and went to room and took 6k from wardrobe and also the address of the seller. Vini came inside the room with coffee, and as usual i went and sat near table, but she didn't turn up, i signalled why, she said in one work akka and my mood went down further. i remembered seeing roopa in the morning and said bitch. Vini asked to whom did you call bitch, so i told her the morning event and how she has spread the news that i didn't zip my jeans and was doing yoga. Vini also said bitch and also reminded that we should take revenge on her, i readily agreed. By then manjula akka also came to room, she is just 1 year elder to me and studying in 2nd year BA. She usually visits our home every fortnight.

She is the daughter of my fathers elder brother and is the most favourite kid in the family. She came into the room and i had to pretend that i liked her visit as usual and stuff. She asked me how is college and tried to pull my leg saying any girlfriends atleast now, i nodded no, if i make girlfriends then my score will go for a toss and i dont want to be left behind in education. I observed her, she had put on weight since the last time i saw her, her hips were a little bit fatty and her boobs were bigger a bit. again compared to vini and roopa and she was just a little bit fat compared to both of them. She put her hand on vini's shoulders and i wanted to kick her out then and there itself. i told both of them that i have work and left for the computer guy. All the while driving i could still see manjula's curves had grown and she had become more sexy. I had missed all the oppurtunity to observe before. Spoke to the computer guy, it was p4, i liked the system and bargained a little and finally we settled for 5k but with table too. i put it in a rick and followed it till home and brought it to room and assembled it. Now i needed a internet connection, so went to a mobile shop and brought a prepaid connection, the shop guy said it will get activated in 2 days. Went home and had dinner, went to room and started studying, my mind was not letting go of our daily activity.

Manjula akka and vini both came to room and asked me to go out of room so that they can change their clothes. I left towards balcony and they locked the door and changed the dress. when they had changed, they opened the door and i directly went to bed. Reddy was behaving strangely meantime. As soon as i lay down on bed, all those thoughts turned to frustration and reddy was erect like a pole. But what could i do under such circumstances. I thought of jerking off then decided not to shag. i closed my eyes and lay for sometime like that. After half an hour or one hour, heard vini and akka talking in whispers, could not understand it all. after sometime i had dozed off. Got up early morning at 4:30 with the alarm and saw that akka has her hands on vini's boobs, wanted to kick her out of the room because she was touching my private property. Could not muster courage to even remover her hand. Took bath and started studying. While studying i wanted to recheck if akka is still holding vini's boobs and turned, saw that akka's nighty had gone up above her knee and her legs were clean without a tint of hairs anywhere. I was mesmerised by those legs, suddenly felt her moving and so turned back. Reddy was in full swing and i could not do anything. Started studying again to make reddy calm down.

Time was now 6:30 so in the pretext of waking up vini, i turned towards them and saw that both were awake and were watching what i was doing. Luckily i was only seeing the book and nowhere else so they didn't get a clue as to what thoughts were running in my mind. Then akka went to bath, and i rushed towards vini as soon as the door bolted. vini kissed on top of tracks and started hand job, reddy had released juices before akka's bath got over. Then vini went and took bath and came out. I had to clean myself so went to the bathroom and locked the door. Changed my jockey as it was stuck with cum all over and cleaned myself. Wanted to put it in wash bucket but decided to wash it and hang it in bathroom itself, when i wanted to put jockey for drying, i saw 2 bra and panty sets hanging there but not washed. Pulled vini's panty and started smelling it, suddenly i gazed upon akka's panty and i pulled it and smelt it. Vini's was like an aroma of rose whereas akka's panty had a little sweat smell. Just out of curiosity i pulled both their bra's to compare. akka's bra was atleast 4 inches longer but full of flower designs. I made a mental note of it and came out and started studying again. I realised how much vini also missed me but she hid her desire to make sure reddy gets attention first. I said to myself i love you vini.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 17-05-2019, 10:40 AM