Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I left for college and reached a little late due to traffic. English madam had already started and i disliked her as she was way too bossy for college. Roopa was sitting in the front row and again giggled and said shameless as i walked past her, i didn't know why she said that. vicky and satish were also giggling, went and sat next to them and asked them why what happened. satish replied, everyone knows you do yoga without zipping your jeans. oh my god, i realised that i had not put zip and did yoga, again that bitch got an upperhand over me. during lunch break, satish and vicky asked me to join them on saturday evening for a party at their place. i said later as i have akka coming to home. they said, if you feel bored at home call us and you can join the party. i wanted to pursue CA so wanted to check with vicky's dad so asked him to give his father's number, he said my father does not keep guys in office and broke into a big laughter. i thought what a perverted father and son. meanwhile at home manjula akka had already come and when i called vini after lunch she informed the same and said akka is going to shift to our room only. I was heart broken. After college didn't feel like going home so went to library in the college and pulled out some books and started studying. Suddenly another classmate named divya came and sat next to me and introduced herself.

I too did the same and she only told me that she stood 8th rank and missed beating me by just 1 marks in inter finals. She wore glasses and had a very curvy smile, her eyes were blickering and she was a little plump, size 2 times bigger than vini or roopa. i observed her from head to toe, she saw me observing her and covered her boobs with jacket. i ignored and asked her if she wanted to have coffee, she agreed instantly but said canteen coffee is bad. I asked her shall we go to coffee day, she was reluctant first but i insisted that crowd will be young and no one will bother, we can have coffee and i can drop her back to her place if she insists.

We both reached coffee day, as it was just after college timings, coffeeday was filled with college birds and lovers. no one seemed to notice us and it was an added advantage for future to bring vini i thought. We started discussing studies and when it was exhausted she asked me where do you stay and family stuff, then came to know that she stays just in the opposite area and they have moved there recently into their flat. So i told her we can hangout together sometime near our place and also invited her home. She asked me about my girlfriend and i said i have one but dont ask further, with the response her shining eyes became dim. She also told me that she is my classmate from +1 and till date i had not recognised her as she sits in the middle benches. Then she asked me about why i keep fighting with roopa and i said it is the same with all girls, they think they are the most beautiful and no one can match their beauty. I said, beauty fades only love survives. you should always love someone for their character rather than their beauty(i was doing exactly the opposite in my life then). Bill came, we both wanted to pay the bill and reached for it, she reached first and i wanted to pay the bill so held her hand and did not let go for a minute. Divya was feeling shy, i could see the sparkle back in her eyes. Her hands were trembling when i was holding them. i could not understand the body language, so got up and went near her and put my hand on her shoulder and said its ok divya, this time i shall pay and next time you can. she didn't resist my hand. The signals were clear but i was already engaged somewhere else. I asked her where should i drop, she said near your place. I asked her to come home and meet parents, otherwise if someone sees me in colony with a girl, half of them will mistake me. She said some other time and asked me to drop her a little far from our place and she will take rickshaw. i agreed and she sat behind me in my splendor. due to traffic and brakes i asked her to put her hand on my shoulder for grip and did it instantly. I dropped about 1.5kms from home and she climbed the rick and waved bye.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 17-05-2019, 10:35 AM