Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Mushtaq : bessically no one hire girls from our whore house for gangbang or for a long day. This prostitute are very cheap and mostly hired by cheap labourers and truck drivers. No whore want to go with the truckers outside the area. Because this could be dangerous for them. And labourers are poor. They can't afford them for days or nights. Even few girls were went to some tourist destinations with some labourers and few young girls were hired by some college students for night stay or for few days. This young girls take 500 for a session and we take 30% from the girls. For night stay our rate is 3000/night lowest and 8000/night highest.
Purva leaved Hussain jis lap and she was then on Mushtaq's lap. Till now she was silent and was playing her role as a non human slave. But now she couldn't hold her excitement. Buried her ass on Mushtaq's dick she aaked in a husky voice, "what's the lowest price for a session?
Mushtaq got angry and pushed her from his lap. He shouted is anybody ask you to speak? Purva somehow managed her balance and stayed straight. Mushtaq shouted again who told you to stand up? Get down on your knees. This sudden act of anger by Mushtaq made Purva confused and some tears appeared at the corner of her eyes.
While the seniors are talking you shouldn't interrupt in between. Don't your parents taught you. Purva got on her knees and lowered her Head. Mushtaq again spoke, before that you insulted Hussain ji by demanding excessive money now again you are started demanding? What do you want You Dirty Randi?
Purva realized her fault. She is a shameless woman it's true but her heart is very soft. She is a soft woman in mind. She couldn't hold her emotions and started crying loudly. Hussain ji came forward to protect Purva. Aree ree ree why are you shouting on her Mushtaq? This time she didn't demand excessive. She just asked for the lowest amount. He bend down and pulled Purva up and hugged her. Purva also hugged him and buried her face on his chest. Sound of blubber was coming. She was crying continuously. Hussain ji rubbed his fingers on her hair and then gently strocked her back and said, hey Purva don't cry. Please stop. Tell me what do you want. Please don't cry any more, I'm here with you to solve your problems. Don't cry like a child baby. Tell me what do you want.
By his pampering Purva suppressed her emotions and said I don't want to live with this ridiculous man anymore. He bring me here as a Randi. I happily came here and married him. And now he is detering me to be get fucked.
Hussain ji: so what do you want Purva? You wanted to be get fucked.
Purva : yes I wanted to be get fucked by as many people as possible. I've only a month in hand. I don't want to waste my time to be like a sati savitri type wife.
Mushtaq : so you wanted to be a prostitute then. Ok come with me to night in the Desi bar.
Hussain ji: offf ho Mushtaq please stop this nonsense. That's why people says man should marriage at young age. You have no idea how to handle a delicate woman.
Purva lifted her face from Hussain jis chest and spoke, Yes I wanted to be a prostitute. The cheapest prostitute at Salim's garage and want to fuck the truckers.
Everyone got speechless by her announcement.
There was absolute silent for almost 20 seconds. Then Hussain ji spoke ok ok listen Purva I'll fulfill all of your desire but first please concentrate on the big event.
Purva : don't worry Hussain ji I'm not pulling away anywhere. But I'm really thirsty. I need cock hussin ji. Please somebody fuck me please. She got down on her knees and joined her palm and started begging.
Hussain ji: but we don't have condoms with us. Abdul do you want to fuck the Randi without condom?
Abdul : sarpanch sahab that will be risky so...
Purva crawled to Mushtaq on all fours and grabbed his feet. Please Mushtaq ji please fuckme please right now.
Mushtaq : why just few moments ago you were leaving me now you are begging me to give you a fuck?
Purva : I'm sorry Mushtaq ji but I need it. Otherwise I'll die.
She crawled to Irfan. Guruji please fuck me. Don't worry Mushtaq use to fuck me everyday. I don't have any infection.
Irfan : I understand your Problem Randi but I don't want to make unprotected sex. But I've a gift for you. I buy this from the tattoo guy for you. He gose to the corner of the shed and brought out a huge rubber dildo from his bag. Now take this for now Randi and give us a musterbation show.
Purva was astonished by looking at the dildo. It was a vvery very thik and 10 inches long dildo.
Purva took te dildo from Irfan and started looking at it with pooped eyeballs. After few seconds she said thank you guruji without looking at him and started licking the dildo top to bottom. It has also two rubber testicles. She gulp them in her mouth and started stroking her erected clit. 
Purva then sat on the ground and spreaded her legs.
She then spit on her palm and inserted her palm into her pussy and started fisting her pussy, while sucking the rubber dick. What a woman? Hussain ji thought. She is an urban high society woman. Married to a rich man and mother of a sweet boy. Today she is laying on the ground naked and spreading her legs to give a clear view of her cunt. She is roaming naked in public ready to perform naked dance in front of hundreds of men. And that's no tall now she is ready to sale her cunt to unknown truckers for cheapest amount of money. What kind of desire is this?
Purva now inserted the tip of the dildo into her pussy and started circulating it slowly. She said Mushtaq ji at least let me suck your dick.
Mushtaq was too much turned on he just loosened the knot of his lungi and stood from the chair. He came to her head and said lift your face. Purva lifted her chin and Mushtaq buried his hard dick into her waiting open mouth. Simultaneously she pushed the dildo deep inside her vagina and her vagina swallowed the entire rubber except the testicles.
Thap thap thap thap sounds were coming from her pussy and oth oth oth oth ot ot th th like sounds coming from her mouth. She closed her eyes and started banging her cunt with the dildo and Mushtaq was maintaining the tempo of his thrust with Purva's dildo. Purva increased the tempo and Mushtaq also increased the tempo. In between Hussain ji brought his mobile out and started filming the show. Irfan and Abdul also unzipped their pants and started stroking their tools.
Mushtaq couldn't hold for 4 minutes and he pulled his dick out from her mouth. Purva was thrubbing her pussy with both hand so she tried to hold the dick with her lips but she couldn't. Mushtaq spread all the sparm on her nose, eyes forehead and hair. Purva giggled. She just said next please. Irfan rushed to her and he drived his dick straight into her mouth from front. He put his legs on both side of her hands and started fucking her mouth. Abdul asked Hussain Ji, sahab may I join? Hussain ji said go ahead. Abdul sat behind Irfan's leg and bended on her boons. He started pressing her boobs and inserted the Right one into his mouth. Purva tried to see who is sucking her boobs but she couldn't open her eyes due to the cum on her eye lids. She then hold the hair of the person and guided his head towards her clit. Abdul hesitated for few seconds looking at the tiny penis like clit and then he started slurping her clit.
Purva removed one hand from the dildo and started squeezing Irfan's balls. Within few minutes Irfan pulled his dick forcefully and spreaded a huhe amount of cum all over her face. Purva tried to catch the cum into her mouth but only few drops into her mouth. Purva hold his dick tightly and started sucking his pee hole and sucked the last droplets of his sparm.
Purva also started squirting suddenly in excitement. Abdul leave her pussy and started spitting the water on her belly with disgust. He slapped her butt very hard and shouted shali kutia Randi you peed on me? He slapped again. Purva giggled and pulled the dildo out and again squirted. Abdul got angry and grabbed her hair and pushed his only 4 inches slim cock into her mouth. He started thursting but after 15/16 thrust he ejaculated. His sparm was very pungent and very thin. The test was bitter than the cycle mechanic. She loved that test and so she hold his dick into her mouth and continued to licking. Abdul was shivering and was trying to pull his dick out but purva hold him tight and started shaking. She released a huge and long orgasm and then she leaved Abdul.
Hussain ji come closer to her and was filming her  come covered face and the edicted expressions of her lips. After subsided the orgasm she pulled out the dildo and layed on the ground remaining her pussy spread. Hussain ji roam the mobile from her face to pussy. Purva started moaning again like umm ummmm. Making her lips paut. She was actually feeling the test of that pungent bitter slimy but testy to her cum. Hussain ji again focused on her face. Purva then collected all the sparm from her eyes chin and forehead by her fingers and started mixing them into her mouth. She left the cum in her hair and nose. She again started pinching her clit and with other hand she inserted her fingers into her mouth and mixed the cum with her fingers and then swallowed it. Then she rubbed her fingures in front of her breathing hole and gave a deep sniff.
She opened her eyes and saw everybody was looking at her with disbelief. She smiled and said sorry I think I squirted on someone who is he?
Abdul spit on her and said you herlot randi you peed on me.
Purva giggled and said oh poor Abdul I'm really sorry but that not pee dirling. But if you want to take revenge then go ahead. Pee in my mouth I'm thirsty.
She got on her fours like a dog and opened her mouth and started moving her tongue. Abdul came forward and started pissing. Orange color waters started falling into her mouth. It seems like Abdul was dehydrated. His piss was very pungent and salty. Few drops goes to her eyes and started burning. She closed her eyes but continued drinking the pungent urine. Abdul finished. She tried to gulp as much as possible but most of them fall on her face hair and body. She was going to open her eyes while two more stream of water started falling on her. She loughed and open her palm in front of her mouth to take the stream and guided them into her mouth. But she got bath in Irfan's and Mushtaq pee. When they finished she opened her eyes and said thank you my dirlings.
[+] 5 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 11-01-2022, 04:02 AM