Misc. Erotica Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi
PRASHANTHI FUCKED BY RIZWAN'S BOSS AND BECOMES COMPLETE SLUT Insight by Rizwan Part 2

Why then did I approach Prashanthi with such a weird idea. After thinking about it I discovered the reason.

It took me to the time when I was a week old in the firm. One of the Saturday when I went to the office, I saw that there was someone already there. I could hear some voices from MD’s cabin when I peeped inside I couldn’t believe my eyes. I saw Mr. Hussain sitting naked waist down, his huge hairy thighs were naked and he was masturbating with his eyes closed. He had a massive dick about 9 inches he was circumcised and his cock was brown in colour the head of the cock was gleaming with precum but the thing that impressed me the most was the girth (width) of the penis it was like a circular rod. His balls were almost the size of my entire hand.

I left the office immediately but couldn’t remove the image of the massive dick. I kept wondering what would ravaging it would do if it enters a small pussy like my lover. I was freaked out by the idea, I felt ashamed of myself and yet I was very provoked. Since that day I harboured the fantasy of having my lover getting fucked in front of me.And also she is my bitch so with help of her I can become MD...

Next morning we began the preparation for the encounter. I had told Prashanthi that Hussain had told me that my life depended on how cooperative Prashanthi would be in bed and how much pleasure she would provide him. So Prashanthi got a facial and a body massage done, she also went for body waxing and I told her to shave her pussy entirely without leaving a strand of hair.

I also told her that during the role play in case if she thinks that things were getting out of hand she would tap on the nearest object twice in quick succession so that we could stop it there and then.

I had to inform Hussain that I had planned such a thing for him. He obviously had no idea of what my plan was. I called him up in the afternoon..

Me: Mr Hussain Rizwan here.

MD Yeah Rizwan tell me what makes you call me on a Sunday afternoon,

Me: Sir I have planned an excellent evening for you, the fantasy that you have for so long would be fulfilled today

MD: You mean to say fucking an amateur school girl but how??

Me: Sir I have arranged for someone to make the fantasy come true and believe me she is not a pros.

MD: But who, how? and how do you know that if I am forceful with her she is not going to complain to the security officer.

Me: No sir believe me she is not going to complain to the cops

MD: are you off your head I am not a party to your stupid ideas. Either it’s a slut or I and you are going to be in trouble for doing such a thing

I had thought that I would not reveal the identity of my lover to Hussain but Hussain’s insistance made me think about my plan, he was on the verge of calling the entire thing off, I had to reveal the identity of the woman and that too NOW. My heart started beating faster and blood rushed in my head I had to now disclose the name of Prashanthi. What would hussain say? What would he think?? I had no choice as I had to fulfill my fantasy of seeing Prashanthi fucked by this monster.

Me: Sir it’s….aa…..it’s…. my…. my lover.. I know u lust her in school...!!!

MD: Whhhhaaaaaaatttt!!!!

Me: Yes Sir I couldnt see you so worried and hence I told her…..(and I narrated the entire incident that I was caught in a fraud by you and that you had told me that to save myself I had to offer my lover)

For two lifelong minutes there was a silence finally Hussain said..

MD: Rizwan I really don’t know how to react you love me so much that you are willing to sacrifice your lover for me. You are really my beta (son)

Me:but I have one condition... u need to make me M.D. IMMEDIATELY AND also u should give her XXXXXX amount.and Sir there is just one thing I have told Prashanthi that in case of the roleplay she feels something not as per her wish she would hit the object near by with her
hand twice..

MD: okay. But Rizwan….a… when… are we… meeting

Me: This evening

MD: But…oh no… This evening.. oh no.

Me: What happened sir

MD: This evening Rizwan Mr. Manohar is coming to meet me in my house.. lets keep it for some other time

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi - by ddey333 - 10-01-2022, 02:26 PM