Misc. Erotica Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi
I reached to Prashanthi's home and knocked on the door, Prashanthi came out she was looking astonishingly beautiful 38' breasts were looking awesome in the black negligee she wears in the house. I hid my pleasure and acted as if i was worried.

Prashanthi: Hey you are back … what happened you look upset???

Me: Nothing re..nothing at all.

Prashanthi: What is in your hand…she took the packet from my hand

Me: It’s nothing give it back to me, but Prashanthi had already opened it by then, she said hey that’s a school dress… hmmm you naughty boy what’s playing on your mind on a sat afternoon. You want me to try it and show you… I didn’t reply. Prashanthi said what happened re why are you so upset.

I acted as if i was going to cry, tears swelled in my eyes and I said, Prashanthi i am in big trouble, and I am too ashamed to tell you.

Prashanthi: Why what happened?

Me: I have been accused by Mr. Hussain of doing a fraud case.
Prashanthi: What….. but how come???

Me: You remember when Mr. Hussain was out for some days in his absence I was the power of attorney to take care of his business

Prashanthi: yes.. go on

Me: one day one of our clients came with a high payment and I accepted it generally Mr. Hussain gives out 10% to me from any payment now it was our sex anniv and I wanted to buy you the necklace that you liked so much the other day. That day I wanted the money so I tried contacting him twice over the phone to inform him that I am taking my cut but couldn’t reach him so I took that 10% from those payments without informing Mr. Hussain thinking that he would automatically assume.

When he retuned back I forgot to tell him. The same ****day when the accountant was reconciling the accounts he noticed a diff of USD 50000 when Mr. Hussain questioned me I informed him regarding the same he grew furious and insulted me and told me that he was going to inform the cops regarding this I was shocked.

I begged on my knees telling him that I have done so much for his business and I didn’t have any intention to fraud. Then he told me that he could forgive me but I would have to pay a price for the same.

What he told me shocked me.

Prashanthi: What did he tell you?

Me: My Darling sluuty Prashanthi he wants to sleep with you, your boss want to fuck you and he has given me time till tom to think over it and reply to him.

Prashanthi: What??? What nonsense?? He is such a bastard!! I am not a slut I will not sleep with him.. u know that

Me: Yeah I have told him that you could send me to jail but I would never do a thing like that…

Prashanthi started crying profusely we ended the discussion there, that day we had an early dinner and went to bed (his brother was in home but he cannot do anything because I have the videos)
while lying in the bed Prashanthi said: Rizwan I think we should agree to Hussain’s demand Rizwan: What what are you talking about NO NO way I can never let you go to that beast he is a such a bastard who has no mercy for anyone…

Prashanthi: NO Rizwan we can’t risk anything in your career more over I think I am responsible for this thing if I wouldn’t have pestered you for the necklace you would have waited till Mr. Hussain would have come back…

Me: But darling….(I know she was accepting bcoz she was afraid I may keep the videos in internet I know that)
Prashanthi: No Rizwan I am ready to sacrifice my honour to save you,  you are the most precious thing I have….

Prashanthi: Dont worry Rizwan I am going to be yours come what may.

Me: But there is another problem

Prashanthi: Now what??

Me: Prashanthi the guy has a fetish for school girls and he has given me this for you to wear on the occassion

Prashanthi was flabbergasted) What nonsense, he is into roleplays and all

That means the school dress you brought today was for me to wear when Hussain fucks me

I immediately got a boner when I heard Prashanthi say that Hussain would fuck her….

Me: yeah sweetie he will fuck in u school dress... u will be soo good in it..

Prashanthi: What… why…. oh God!!

Me: I am sorry darling but u have no other option

Prashanthi: when does is he coming to our house

Me: No its not at our house it’s at his house..

Me: And its tom.

After our discussion I and Prashanthi were too provoked… (she has changed completely after sex with me) we were hungry for one another… I made love to her and we slept naked.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi - by ddey333 - 10-01-2022, 12:55 PM