Misc. Erotica Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi
PRASHANTHI FUCKED BY RIZWAN'S BOSS AND BECOMES COMPLETE SLUT Insight by Rizwan

Brief Background

I started working in a pvt export firm that exports garments, it's a small firm with around 20 odd employees, since I'am the only professional in comparison to my other colleagues I directly report into the MD Mr. Hussain. Hussain also have educational trust in which Prahanthi works. Mr Hussain is close to 55 years old has a dark face with spots and would be considered ugly had it not been for his muscular body and height. He is also immacuately dressed, and wears the best of suites. He is not a professional MBA but is very sly shrewd and opportunistic to the core.

Mr Hussain has married twice but has no kids till date. The guy is a sex maniac to the core, his Laptop is filled with pics of naked young girls of the age of his daughter in short skirts.

But Mr. Hussain really like me he respects my qualification and business sense. He tell me that he sees me as his next successor in business who would take his firm to the next level.In the last few days Mr. Hussain has been really worried because of the Ruppee appreciation against dollars as this has adversely hit his income.

It was a Saturday 21st April i reached office on time, although Saturdays are generally off days i go to office on Sat to complete miscellaneous work. To my surprise I found Mr. Hussain there.

Me: Good Morning Sir, you are in office today.

MD: Good Morning Rizwan yeah i am just not able to rest in peace since this damn ruppee started gaining momentum.

Me. Sir you shouldn't be worried such thing are cyclical an economy goes through such phases

MD: I hope you are correct like always, but what brings you here?

Me: I wanted to send the mails to the Ad agency that we spoke of on Friday couldn't do it yesterday.

MD: What the fuck why do'nt you send the mail of Monday take a break you have a young lover take her out. Why are you wasting your sat.

Me. No sir I want to send it today so that they can start work on it first thing on a Monday.

MD: You are mad (he said that with a appreciative smile)

Once you finish writing the mail come to my cabin have something to tell you. Once i had written the mail i went to Mr. Hussain's cabin he was sitting there alone staring at the wall, I became really worried for him as he was very tense again

Me: Sir you are worrying again, i told you that these things are temporary

MD: Yes Rizwan but just cant help it my mind keeps on coming back to the same thing again and again. Even these little SLUTS cant keep my mind off it. He pointed his
finger to the laptop screen

I was stunned for a moment the screen was paused on a scene of a film which depicted a young girl dressed in a blue school tunic raising her skirt and showing her
panty to an old man sitting on a chair supposedly her teacher, the girl was holding a book and the man was touching his crotch

Me: Hmmm another of your collection, do'nt you get tried of seeing these things Sir.

MD No Rizwan I'am unsatiable when it comes to young pussy

Me: With your kind of money you could get any girl in the town

MD: Sluts yes but girls no! The thrill of having sex with an ameature is a different poison. Whenever I see such films i imagine myself as a old ugly teacher who is being begged by a PYT (pretty young thing) for some marks, it has been my fantasy for I do'nt know how long.. Anyways as i was telling you even these things cant keep my mind off.

Me: I have never seen you so worried ever.

MD: See Rizwan i am an old man now i have lost interest in work to be honest to you i was thinking that by the end of this financial year i would make you the new MD,
Me: Sir…. but.. me.. MD…but damn my luck this weakening of ruppee has made me short of some funds and i want to extend this decision for some time so that it allows me
to borrow some funds from the market to pay off the creditors

Me: Sir…. but.. me.. MD

MD yes why not i see you as the most eligible person to take my business ahead. This is what i wanted to tell you

Me: I am really honoured. Mr Hussain

MD You can go now

Me: Thanks Sir, and i wish you all the best for your fantasy (given a smirk)

MD: You naughty lad. Take care

I was thrilled by what i had heard a moment back… i could believe that i was so lucky.. I just wanted to go back and tell Prashanthi(she became my sex heroine at that time)
about this.. but before that some thing had to be done

I stopped my car in front of a school dress showroom. and went towards a counter

Me: Can i get a blue tunic a white dress and a tie…..

Sales Man sure what size

Me: She is slightly on the heavier side

Sales Man: Ramu 36 size walli tunic aur Shirt or tie dena hot pants ke saath

Me: Nahi hot pantsnahin chahiye( Dont want hot pants)

Sales Man but sir the skirt is short thighs will be visible

Me: Chalega

I paid the money to the salesman and left the showroom behind my back i could hear him talking pagal haI SAALA itni choti dress legaya hai beti ke liye sharm mein main usko kaha ki thighs dikhengi pur such to yeh hai ki ladki zara sa hili nahi ki chaddi dikhegi (what a fool he has taken such a short dress i was ashamed to tell him but its so short that when his daughter wears it her panty shall be visible

i secretly smiled hearing that and left the showroom…

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi - by ddey333 - 10-01-2022, 10:23 AM