Fantasy Perverted Pushpa – The Rise…… - Slutty Version
Kehsev: Plan bataunga nahi…. Karke bataunga (I won’t tell you the plan I will do and you get to know about yourself.)

Keshev started his planning… as Pushpa left the village on his actual journey of becoming a king……

Keshev stayed back in the village…..

3 months later….

One fine morning Pushpa suddenly came back to the village with a brand new car…..

Every one including his mother was stunned…… Pushpa explains what he did in the last 3 months to get this rich overnight……

After some chit chat, Pushpa asks about Keshev’s attempt in convincing Srivalli to look at him…..

The Next day, Keshev took Pushpa to a temple

For the first time in 6 months Srivalli looked at Pushpa

[Image: 256319420_rashmika-seeing-pushpa-for-the-first-time.png]

Pushpa also looked at her….

[Image: 256319349_shying-looking-at-rashmika.png]

Both their eyes met for the first time…. Keshev noticed that….. He looked at Srivalli and made a sign with his eyes to give him a smile…..

Srivalli gave a small grin on her face….

Pushpa went bonkers…..

[Image: 256319376_pushpa-happy-that-she-is-looking-at-him.png]

While Pushpa and Srivalli are exchanging smiles….. Pushpa asks Keshev…

Pushpa: Abe ye tune kaise kiya? (How did you do this?)

Keshev blurted that he had paid her money to look at him and smile……
Pushpa went mad with anger…. He started running behind Keshev to beat him….

[Image: 256319314_pushpa-beating-keshev.png]

After beating him Pushpa cools down….

Pushpa: Kitne paise diye? (How much did you pay her?)

Keshev: I paid Rs. 1000/- for her and her friend’s movie tickets and cold drinks……

He gets a nasty idea….

Pushpa: Thik hai Keshev continue kar….. Ek kaam kar, usko Rs. 5,000/- deke bol kal aake mujhe ek chumma de (OK Keshev, continue the same plan, here take this Rs. 5000/- and tell her to come and give me a kiss)

Keshev: Bhai pitvana hai kya, who koi randi nahi hai….. kyun manegi…. (Bro why do you want me to get bashed…. She is not a slut….. Why will she agree….)

Pushpa: Are main janta hoon…. Is gaon main sabhi randi hi hai….. kal agar ye mujhe kiss nahi karti to man jaunga ki ye randi nahi hai… aur isse shadi bhi karunga…. (Ohh…. Don’t tell me about the, all the women in this village are sluts….. Tomorrow if she does not kiss me, then I also will agree she is not a slut…. I will even marry her…..)

Keshev: Thik hai bhai…..

He says and leaves to meet her…. Srivalli does not accept it at first…..

She blasts at Keshev to get her such a proposal……
One of her friends who she had gone to the movie with, pulls her hand takes her slightly away from Keshev…..

Keshev could not hear them whispering….. After a few mins the same friend walks to Keshev and tells him,

Srivalli’s Friend: Thik hai… Ek cumma degi…. Par hum sab bhi saat mein aayege… Kya pata tera dost kaise hai…. Hum bharosa nahi kar sakte…. Agar kuch galt kar diya to…? (We are ok with the deal…. But we all will be there, we cannot trust your friend…. What if he forces her….)

Keshev: Thik hai… tum bhi saat chalo… bohot sharif hai mera dost…. (OK, I am fine with that…. My friend is a very nice guy….)

Keshev runs and informs the same to Pushpa….. Pushpa gets excited. The next morning Pushpa quickly gets ready and …. Keshev and Pushpa both leave to meet Srivalli…..

The planned to meet on the nearby dam….. Pushpa is desperately waiting.

[Image: 256418463_pushpa-and-keshev-waiting-for-srivalli.png]

Srivalli and her friends arrive in an auto…..

[Image: 256418437_srivalli-reached-by-auto.png]

Srivalli is still trembling with fear…
 [Image: 256418424_srivalli-scared-to-meet-pushpa.png]

her friend convinces her that there is nothing to worry….

[Image: 256418415_friend-convincing-srivalli.png]

Srivalli timidly walks to the Van and sits inside…. Keshev is about to move…. Pushpa asks Keshev to wait and see the scene….. Watch me kiss this item…..

[Image: 256418409_pushpa-asks-keshev-to-watch.png]

Srivalli’s friend pulled Keshev and takes him far away…. Keshev is definitely disappointed…..

[Image: 256418405_srivalli-frind-pulling-keshev-aside.png]

=========================================================================

Any objectionable matter(s) may be reported to take care by the Admin(s)........

All Images are from the Internet
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perverted Pushpa – The Rise…… - Slutty Version - by FantasyKing21 - 10-01-2022, 12:10 AM