Misc. Erotica Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi
Next day morning Sirji got up early..and I could again see his erect dick..which usually is for all guys specially when a lovel sexy nude girl is lying beside you. Sirji made my sis get up and took her to
the edge of bathroom. He made my sis bend and then he peed (susu) on my sis ass. Both then came near the bed and I had now understood that Sirji would fuck my sis again. Sirji took Prashanthi didhi in her
arms and kissed her lips. Prashanthi didhi tried to resist as she hates bad breath. Sirji breath would have been combination of the bad morning breath and the last night's smell of liquour, onions etc. I could see on Prashanthi didhi's face that she was not liking it. Sirji kept smooching my sis for a few minutes..sucking her lips and her tongue. Soon his dick was ready for the third round and he made my sister bend with her hands on the sides of the bead. He was going to fuck my elder sister in doggy style this time. Sirji rubbed my sis's pussy and inserted his fingers to make my sis horny again.
Soon he was successful she Prashanthi didhi started to maon...ahhhhhhhhhhh..ufffff..Sirjiiiiiii..kitni baar karoge?? (how many times will u fuck me??)
Sirji now applied some cream on his dick and inserted it again in my sis..
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..Sirjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..chod do mujhe (fuck me)
zor se....zzor se.......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (harder..harder)
Sirji was enjoying this and raised his tempo..He started slapping my sis ass..pressing her boobs while her goldchain hanged between her globes. Her chooda making noise with the to and fro motion. Sirji kept banging my sis in doggy style for 20 minutes but could not cum. He then amde my sis lie on the bed and started to fuck her in missionary style. He inserted his dick and fucked my sis pussy and soon cummed inside her. My sis started to shiver again as Sirji was very strong. Sirjii then took out his dick and then inserted it in her mouth to make her drink whatever was left. He then cleaned his dick with my sis panty and pressed her boobs. Sirji now dressed up and winked at my sis and said maal hai tu... (you are a lovely item). He then left the room. Soon Prashanthi didhi cleaned herself and started dressing up.my cousin called her up and she told her a location where he could pick her up. I too decided to leave soon but till date I cannot forget this incident and the fucking that my sis got from Sirji. The entire night and the look on my sis face was lovely.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi - by ddey333 - 09-01-2022, 09:03 AM