Adultery Making It Work by xleglover-COMPLETED
Making It Work Ch. 07

The next week Jen opened her lingerie draw, getting ready for work. She saw her birth control pills. She kept them there to remind her to take them, as she opened that draw at least once every day. But the pink round dispenser had become hidden under some bras and panties. "Shit," she thought to herself, seeing she'd missed some days. She punched out one of the pink pills and swallowed it.

At work Jen went with Allie for a mid-morning coffee break. Holding their Starbuck cups, they stopped so Allie could smoke. "Can I have one?" Jen asked.

Allie handed Jen a cigarette. "Smoking again?" she asked.

"Tom smokes," Jen said as explanation, enjoying a drag of the cigarette. She'd smoked in college. She stopped though at Mike's urging. His brother was a cancer survivor, and he disliked smoking.

"So you're hot and heavy with Tom now?" Allie asked with an interested smile. "I don't blame you, he's hot! I bet he's great in bed."

"Freaking amazing!" Jen smiled grinning back.

"Better than Scott?" Allie asked with a raised eyebrow.

Jen rolled her eyes delightedly. "He screws like he's gonna smash me through the wall. He does this thing with his hips. He's a little thicker and --."

"Stop!" Allie squealed, grabbing Jen's arm. "You're making me wet." Both girls giggled like giddy school girls.

"Bubble boy's okay with it?" Allie asked.

"You know Mike," Jen said. "He wants me to see Tom more, even spend the night."

"High five to that!" Allie said, holding up her hand. "Not that you'll get any sleep, I know you!" They laughed.

"I don't know, Mike says that then gets upset," Jen said grimacing at the thought.

"He's such a drama queen," Allie said derisively. "Can't he make up his mind?"

"I'm getting tired of it," Jen said. "If he does it again ..."

"What?" Allie prompted.

"I don't know," Jen said shrugging. "It'll make me mad though."

Tom asked Jen out Saturday night. She met him at his house. He opened the door with Tommy holding his leg. "Sorry, Maria couldn't babysit tonight," he said.

"Jenny!" Tommy squealed delightedly.

"Hi Tommy!" Jen said picking the toddler up. She smiled at Tom, "That's okay, we'll have fun here."

They played games and read books with Tommy, talking and laughing and having a great time. As dinner time approached, Tommy yelled, "Let's go to Pizza A-Go-Go!"

"It's down the street," Tom said smiling.

"Sounds good," Jen said returning his smile.

As they got ready to go, Tom pulled Jen aside. He touched her left hand. "Would you mind taking these off? We might see my neighbors there, and --."

"I get it," Jen said immediately. She took off her wedding and engagement rings and put them into her purse. It felt strange without her rings, but she'd done the same thing when she was going with Ricky.

Pizza A-Go-Go was indeed full of people Tom knew, both his neighbors and from Tommy's pre-school. They sat at a big table with the adults at one end and the kids the other. It was clear Tom's friends were very interested in his new girlfriend.

"How long have you two been dating Jenny?" Carly -- one of the wives -- asked Jen.

"Um, just a little while," Jen said. She was getting used to being called Jenny again (that's how Tom introduced her). "But we've known each other for years."

"Oh, okay," Carly said. "So you know Adria?"

"Just a little," Jen said, being careful since Carly might be good friends with Adria.

"You're divorced?" another wife Megan asked. Seeing Jen's startled expression, Megan touched Jen's ring finger. "I don't mean to pry, I just noticed the tan." Jen's ring finger was lighter where her wedding and engagement rings normally were.

"Um, separated," Jen lied.

"How long were you married?" Carly asked.

"Three years," Jen said, feeling beyond awkward. She wanted this conversation to end. Finally Tom saved her by changing the subject and talking about the country fair.

"Sorry about that," Tom said later at home, after Tommy went down.

"It's not your fault," Jen said with an awkward laugh. "I'll have to work on a better story for next time."

She reached into her purse for her rings. Tom stopped her with a hand over hers. "Do you mind not wearing them, when you're with me?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah, sure," Jen agreed.

Later in bed after kissing and heavy petting, Jen lowered her head and took Tom into her mouth. He stroked her ass as she went down on him. When he felt his orgasm approaching, he pulled her off and rolled her onto her back.

"Wait baby," Jen said and reached into her purse. She pulled out a condom. Seeing his surprise and disappointment, she explained, "I forgot to take my birth control a few days. I'm probably safe, but --."

"I get it," Tom said immediately, reaching for the condom.

His immediate reaction made her laugh. "Don't want another Tommy Jr.?" she teased.

"No," he said grinning. "I love Tommy but one is more than enough."

He reached for the condom again but she playfully slapped his hand away. "I'll put it on you," she said. She ripped the foil with her teeth and took out the condom. Looking into his eyes with a sexy smile, she put the condom in her mouth and lowered her head.

He groaned. "If I have to wear a rubber, this is the way to do it," he joked.

She giggled and had to start over. "You're ruining my mojo," she playfully whined, and they both laughed.

Their sex was again spectacular. They fucked twice, and each time got better. It was after 2am, and Tom said, "You should sleep over. I know Mike's rule, but come on, it's late."

Jen thought about it. Before she could say anything, Tom added, "Come on Jenny, it's a stupid rule. It's --."

Jen put a finger to Tom's lips. She debated in her head. Mike said it was okay, but if she slept over he might still get upset, it'd happened before. But the reality was, she wasn't ready to go home, she wanted to spend more time with Tom. Fuck it, Mike will just have to deal.

"I'll call him, okay?" she said, giving Tom a quick kiss on the lips.

She got out of bed, walking to the other side of the bedroom. Facing the window, she pulled her hair to the side and called Mike. "Hi baby," she said as he answered. "Yeah, I'm having fun. Yeah. Hey baby, Tom asked me to sleep over."

Tom walked over and ran his hand down Jen's back. Jen turned around and smiled at him, putting a finger to his lips. "Yeah, I know, I just wanted to check," she said. She took Tom's hand and kissed his fingertips while she listened to her husband's reply. "You're sure it's okay?" Tom ran his fingers down the swell of her breasts and around her nipples. Jen pulled away. Smiling at him, she mouthed "stop." "Okay baby, I'll see you tomorrow morning. Um, I guess after breakfast but before lunch, is that okay? I love you, bye."

"So you're mine tonight?" Tom asked as she hung up.

"I'm staying over," she corrected him with a laugh. "You're so bad!" she laughed again, and they playfully fell back into bed.

After more glorious sex, Jen said "Mike wanted me to ask if he could watch us sometime."

Tom raised an eyebrow. "You're kidding?"

Jen shrugged. "You know that's what he gets out of this."

Tom scoffed, thinking about it. He lit a cigarette for Jen and then for himself. "I don't get it. He gets off on you fucking other guys?"

Jen laughed. "You're only now figuring that out?" she teased.

He grinned. "It was an abstract concept until this moment."

"Okay, I get that," she laughed. "I know it's kinda strange --."

"Kinda?" Tom said sarcastically, and they laughed again.

"So what should I tell him?"

Tom shrugged. "Tell him I'm thinking about it."

"Okay," Jen said with another laugh.

They fucked again. They slept a few hours, then in the morning they woke and fucked again. Jen showered and dressed, both of them knowing she should leave before Tommy woke up. Also, Jen wanted to live up to her promise and return home to Mike well before noon.

"I'm going," Jen said brushing up against Tom.

Tom, feeling melancholy, saw the rings back on her finger. "So you're his again."

Jen pushed against Tom again. "I'm always his Tom," she said gently. "He's my husband. Okay?"

When Tom didn't answer, she pushed against him again and repeated with a smile, "Okay?"

"Okay," Tom said with a resigned grin.

The next Saturday night Jen was in the shower when her iPhone rang. Mike reached into her purse to answer for her. When he did he found a half empty pack of Virginia Slims menthol lights.

"Allie called," Mike said holding up the phone as Jen emerged from the shower. In his other hand he held up the cigarettes. "You're smoking again?" he asked wearing a frown.

"Just socially baby," she lied, taking the phone and cigarettes from him. "What did Allie want?" she asked, hoping to change the subject.

"Does Tom smoke?" Mike asked, his question like an accusation.

"Don't get upset, okay?" she said gently, rubbing his arm.

"Does he?" Mike pressed.

"Yes," she admitted. "But it doesn't matter." She threw the cigarettes into the trash. "I just bought them so I'm not always bumming off Allie."

Mike felt foolish. "Okay," he said. He took the cigarettes out of the trash and put them back into her purse. "Sorry. I just care about you. I don't want to be a jerk."

"You're not baby," she assured him, hugging him. She kissed him, then shooed him out of the room. "I need to get ready."

An hour later, dressed and looking incredible, Jen hugged Mike. "You're ready for this?" she asked.

"Yeah," he said with an excited grin.

"Remember, sometimes I go crazy," she cautioned him. "I can't help myself. It doesn't mean anything."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM