Adultery Making It Work by xleglover-COMPLETED
To Jen's surprise, Keri wore a frown as she finished the story. "What's wrong?" Jen asked.

"Nothing," Keri said.

"I can tell something's wrong, tell me," Jen insisted.

"I don't know," Keri said with a shrug. "I get the submissive thing, I like that too. There's nothing better than a confident man knowing what he wants, and taking it. But the big black cock thing doesn't do anything for me. It's so trite, so fake."

"I know," Jen quickly agreed. She so looked up to Keri, she wanted her approval. "Mike and I said just that, Darren was role playing."

"But why role play with Darren?" Keri said. "Wouldn't you enjoy the sex more if your lover acted natural?"

"I guess -- I mean -- I don't know," Jen stammered. "I guess because Mike's into that, and I want him to enjoy it too."

Keri shook her head, frowning.

"What?" Jen said.

Keri leaned towards Jen and whispered, "We're sexy and beautiful, honey. Look around, how they're looking at us. Every man in here would sell their souls for a night with you or me."

"I don't understand."

"It's what I said before," Keri explained. "You're young, sexy, successful. You deserve hot men like Darren and Scott. You're entitled. And you do it for yourself, not them. Sure, they'll enjoy it, and that's a turn-on too, because there's nothing more thrilling than the power to give pleasure. But you're doing it for you, not them, not even your husband. Believe me, Mike will worship you even more."

"I don't know ..." Jen said, uncertain.

"Look at it this way," Keri said, "Mike likes to watch right? He's into the cuckold, humiliation thing?" She quickly added, "I'm not judging him, I'm just asking."

"Yeah, I guess," Jen said still uncertain.

"Don't you think it would be more exciting for Mike if it was real, instead of make believe?"

"I don't know," Jen said cautiously. "That's how we got into trouble with Ricky and Scott."

"Did you enjoy your time with them?" Keri asked.

"Well, yeah ..."

"Did Mike get off on it?"

"Yeah, but ..."

"No buts honey," Keri insisted. "Mike adores you. He worships the ground you walk on. Do you really think he would have left you? I don't think so. And he didn't, did he? You're still together, more in love than ever."

Seeing the uncertainty in Jen's face, Keri reached over and squeezed her young friend's hand. "Just think about it. Remember I told you how things got boring and Jim and I almost broke up? I don't want that to happen to you and Mike."

Later that week Jen was at a bar with Allie. Mike was traveling again, this time in San Francisco.

She noticed guys looking at her. She wore a dress that hugged her curves, stockings and high heels. It was a sexy outfit, yet normal work attire for her, in advertising it started with selling yourself. Allie was dressed just as alluringly, although her outfits tended to emphasize her breasts while Jen's showed off her legs.

Jen was used to guys checking her out, but tonight she paid more attention, no doubt because of her conversation with Keri. Was Keri right, that she was entitled to as many hard bodies and big cocks as she wanted? Looking across the table at her best friend, she knew Allie lived according to that philosophy.

Since the Scott fiasco she'd held back on the game, despite Mike's efforts to get her to play. Jim and Darren had been safe lovers, Jim because she wasn't physically attracted to him, and Darren because she could never become emotionally involved with him despite his physical charms. Even her near hookup in Vegas with Kenley had been safe, because he didn't live in New York.

Her mind wandered as Allie chatted on about her latest lovers (she had more men in her harem than Scott). If she took the plunge, who would it be with? Ricky and Scott were out for obvious reasons. So was Colin; to Mike, he would be even worse than Ricky and Scott.

Looking across the bar, Jen was startled to see Tom, her storyboard artist. She didn't see Adria, his wife. Instead, he looked to be flirting with a pretty blonde who couldn't be older than 21 or 22, at least 10 years his junior.

"Gotta go girlfriend," Allie said, finishing her Cosmo. "I'm meeting Byron."

"Byron?" Jen said surprised. "From Google?"

Allie gave Jen a WTF look. "Haven't you been listening? I ran into him a couple of weeks ago and we hooked up." Seeing Jen's look of shock, Allie said, "Don't look at me like that, you're the one fucking Keri and her husband." Jen had of course told Allie about what happened in Vegas.

"Okay, okay," Jen said in surrender. She watched Allie leave the bar. Seeing her alone, more than a few guys prepared to make their move on Jen. Not up for mindless flirting, Jen finished her white wine and prepared to go.

"Hi," Tom said walking up to her.

"Hi there," Jen said smiling, happy to see him. "What are you up to?"

"Just a drink before heading home," Tom said. "You?"

Jen motioned towards Allie's receding figure. "The sad male faces you see all around are all the broken hearts Allie just left behind," she joked.

Tom grinned and raised an eyebrow. "I'm sure you've broken your share of hearts."

Jen batted her eyelashes. "Who, me?" she said innocently.

Tom laughed. "Another drink?" he said motioning to her empty glass.

Jen shook her head. "I better get home."

"Mike's waiting?"

"No, he's traveling. But --."

"Let me give you a ride home then," Tom said as the finished their drinks.

"Well, okay," Jen said.

They left the bar and walked two blocks. Tom stopped in front of a motorcycle.

"Oh," Jen said surprised.

"Don't worry, I've got a spare helmet." Seeing the look of concern on Jen's face, he asked, "You don't like bikes?"

"No, I think they're way cool," she said. "Mike's not wild about them though. He doesn't think they're safe."

"I've never had an accident," Tom said shrugging. Then he gave Jen a boyish smile. "Mike's not here, right?"

"That's true," Jen said with a laugh, charmed by his cute smile. She took the helmet from him. "Okay, let's go."

Mounting the bike, it was impossible for Jen's dress to not hike up her legs. She pushed her dress down but still her lacy stocking tops showed. Tom noticed but pretended not to.

"You better put your arms around me," he said, pulling her arms around his chest. "You haven't rode a bike before?"

"Not since high school," she admitted. Colin had a motorcycle and she loved riding it. That was one reason Mike didn't like motorcycles, in addition to the safety factor. But she missed riding on bikes, and it's not like Mike would ever know.

Jen thrilled to the wind blowing in her face as Tom expertly navigated through the streets of New York. She squealed when he took some of the turns sharp, it was like riding a roller coaster, which she loved. She clutched his chest to hold on, and couldn't help noticing how hard and well defined he felt.

All too soon they arrived at her apartment. Tom held her hand as she dismounted. Her skirt had ridden up so high her bare thighs showed above her stocking tops. This time Tom couldn't help looking. Jen blushed and pulled her dress down.

"Well, thanks for the ride," she said, both of them feeling awkward facing each other.

"Any time," he said.

The idea of inviting him up and seducing him passed through her mind. He was gorgeous and had a great body, she liked him, and he had a dangerous edge that attracted her. She knew Mike would be thrilled if she had a one night stand. She also remembered Keri's advice, "you're entitled." But Tom was married and had a child, and she didn't want to be any part of a husband cheating on his wife.

"See ya then," she finally said. She moved forward to give him a friendly hug goodbye. To her surprise, Tom hugged her tight, pressing his crotch against her. He was hard.

"Um okay, see ya," Jen said pulling away. She didn't look back as she left him. But she remembered what she'd felt. His cock felt huge!

Two weeks later the big day finally arrived. Jen and her team made their official pitch to Google. As bad luck would have it, Mike was traveling again, but he would get home later that night.

Jen led the presentation, and she was brilliant. Allie and Scott, prepped by Jen, were also impressive. Tom was there too, and his storyboard mockups (also edited and re- edited by Jen) dazzled. After the presentation, Keri on-the-spot awarded the project to Jen and her team.

Johnny, Jen's boss, popped champagne, and a number of partners showed up for the celebration. Mr. Winters made a speech, congratulating the entire team and gushing about Jen, saying she was the brightest young marketing star on the east coast, maybe the entire country.

As the champagne poured freely, a tipsy Keri pulled Jen aside and gushed, "You're brilliant, every bit as good as me."

Jen, also tipsy, gave her a mischievous smile and whispered, "So I didn't get the gig cause I fucked you good?"

Keri broke into a bigger smile. "God you're such a tease!" she whispered back.

Tom approached Jen and congratulated her. "You're amazing!" he gushed, tipsy like everyone else.

"You are too!" Jen said smiling and beaming into his eyes. They hugged, a little longer than normal. When they finally broke apart they both felt awkward.

Soon after Keri led her Google team away. Jen and her team deserved to continue their celebration without the client there. As she left, Keri whispered into Jen's ear, "Remember, you're young, beautiful and successful, you're entitled."

The celebration moved to a local bar, and the alcohol continued to flow. Jen's team moved to the private back bar. Some team members snorted coke. Jen laid off the hard stuff, but she took long drags of weed when offered.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM