Adultery Making It Work by xleglover-COMPLETED
"I don't think so," Jen said with a laugh.

He put his hand on Jen's knee. "I've always thought you had the best legs," he said.

She pushed his hand off. "Mike thinks so too," she said coldly.

"Jenny--."

"I go by Jen now," she said coldly.

"Come on, you'll always be my Jenny," Colin said putting on all his charm.

Colin parked in front of her house.

"It was nice seeing you again Colin," she said politely.

"Wait," Colin said holding her arm. "It's early, let's talk some more."

"I don't think you want to talk," Jen said scornfully, moving to open the door.

"Wait, can you just stay a minute?" he said sounding almost desperate. "We were together a lot of years Jenny, can you give me just 5 more minutes?"

She sat back down and they were silent, both looking out the front window.

"Remember how we used to drive out of town and park with the top down, looking at the stars?" Colin said. "We used to dream about our future, you and me. Whatever happened to those dreams Jenny?"

"We grew up Colin," Jen said.

"Yeah, grew up," he said with a bitter laugh. "I thought I'd be an NFL quarterback. You know Belichick was grooming me to take over after Brady retires? Then I blow out my knee and just like that, NFL dreams over. Now I'm selling used cars. God what a caricature I've become."

"Come on Colin, you own 5 car dealerships and I've seen your house, it's a freaking mansion, you're doing fine."

Colin looked at Jen and smiled. "You always made me feel good about myself," he said. He brushed her cheek. "I can't believe I let you get away."

"I better go Colin ..."

"Do you ever think about me?" Colin asked.

"I mean, yeah Colin, sometimes, we were together for a long time."

"We had some good times huh?" Colin said brushing his hand across Jen's cheek again, this time his fingers trailing down her neck, touching her just as he remembered she liked being touched.

"Yeah, a lot of good times," Jen said, looking into his eyes.

"God Jenny you haven't changed," he gushed his fingers caressing her neck, "You're as beautiful as ever, more beautiful even."

"Colin, I ..."

Colin pressed his lips against Jen's. She resisted but he held her tight. He was a good kisser and remembered how Jen liked it, just the right amount of pressure, just the right amount of tongue. He caressed Jen's neck as he kissed her. Eventually he felt her kiss him back, meeting his tongue with hers.

He trailed his hand down Jen's neck, along her shoulder, and then down her side. He caressed small circles on her side, just barely touching the side of her breasts. His lips moved from her lips to her neck, kissing and nuzzling her, just as he remembered she liked it.

"Colin no we can't do this," Jen moaned, her eyes closed and her head rolling back. Next to Mike, Colin knew her body better than anyone in the world.

Colin bit and sucked at Jen's neck, right where it met her shoulder, and as he did he moved his hand to her breasts. He cupped her breasts, rubbing her nipples through her blouse and bra. Colin's fingers moved to the buttons of her blouse. He unbuttoned them one by one.

"No Colin stop," Jen groaned. Then Colin's hand was inside her blouse. He pushed up the lacy bra, and then his hand was on her naked breasts. He fondled her roughly, his thumb rubbing her hard nipple. Then he lowered his head and sucked a nipple into his mouth. "Oh god!" Jen moaned arching her back.

He moved his hand down her flat stomach to her skirt, moving to the hem. With both hands he tugged her short skirt up around her waist.

"No Colin we can't do this!" Jen said alarmed trying to wiggle away. But Colin was much stronger and he held her. He kissed her again to shut her up, his hand caressing her breast again, touching all her erogenous zones. He moved his hand to her leg again. He caressed her thigh, and when his fingers trailed to her inner thighs he felt her legs part slightly.

Inside Colin laughed. This was too easy. All it'd taken was a sob story, and now he was moments away from sinking his cock into Jenny Johnson's married pussy (Johnson was Jen's maiden name). Jenny was the same stupid blonde, the same horny slut she'd always been.

He thought back to high school and college when they were dating. He had pretty naive Jenny around his finger even as he fucked tons of girls behind her back. She eventually found out, but she always forgave him, always opened her legs for him. In truth he was still attracted to her, she was still stunning and smoking hot. But he had his choice of high quality pussy now. Really, he just wanted to see if he could still get into her married pussy after all these years. So far things were looking good.

He moved his hand up Jen's leg, caressing her inner thigh. He stopped when he felt her stocking top. "That's something new," he thought to himself, pleased with Jenny's new choice in hosiery. He moved up her thigh, feeling the bare skin above the stockings. Then he reached her panties. She was soaking wet. Again Colin inwardly chuckled. What a slut! This was too easy.

He curved a finger in Jen's lacy pink panties and tugged it down her long legs.

"No, no, no," Jen protested squeezing her thighs closed, but Colin laughed and ripped the panties off. She heard him undo his belt buckle and zipper, and then he was on top of her. He moved between her legs, forcing them open, and then she felt his hard cock pressing against her pussy. "THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!" she screamed to herself. She felt him pressing into her. "HE'S NOT EVEN WEARING A CONDOM!"

Suddenly there was a loud bang at the window. "What the hell is going on!" Jen's mom yelled from outside the car.

"Oh shit!" Jen said. "Colin get off me!" she yelled pushing him off. She hurriedly buttoned her blouse and pulled down her skirt, and then ran from the car into the house. She ran into her bedroom and threw herself onto the bed, curling into a ball and sobbing.

A few minutes later her mom walked into the room and sat on the edge of the bed. "Please mom, I know I'm a fuckup, just leave me alone okay?" Jen said crying.

Jen felt her mom tenderly brush her hair with her hand. "My little Jenny ... it's okay, it's okay," she said soothingly, hugging her.

After a few minutes with her mother's calming, Jen stopped crying. "Don't feel so bad," her mom said. "Colin's a predator."

"I have to tell Mike what happened," Jen sobbed.

"Yes you will. Colin likes to talk. Mike's bound to hear eventually." Her mom touched her neck. "Especially ..."

Jen looked in the mirror. Colin had marked her with a hickey. "Fuck," she said under her breath.

Her mom brushed her hair again and she smiled, but without humor. "I always said you were too pretty for your own good." She paused, and then tentatively asked "Jenny, I've heard rumors about you and a boy – Ricky?"

Jen looked down, shamefaced. "Another Colin ..." she said. "It's over though."

"Mike forgave you?"

"Yeah but ..." Jen said. She thought passed Ricky, to Scott and Darren. She thought of the game. "It's complicated."

"Men like Colin and this Ricky – they might look nice, but they don't stay around. They won't take care of you," her mom said. Her eyes looked sad. She had personal experience of this.

"I know," Jen said. She looked down. "It's just ..."

"I know," her mom said, understanding in her eyes. "I'm the same way. I'm attracted to men like that." She smiled, but there was only sadness. "Why do you think I'm still with your father?"

"Oh mom ..." Jen said, her words almost a sob. She loved her father, but he was such a shit!

"Don't worry about me," her mom said wiping away a tear. "I just want you to be happy. Mike's a good boy. You have to hold onto him, even if you don't love him."

"I do love him!" Jen insisted.

Her mom looked puzzled. "Then why do you do this?"

Jen put her head in her hands and cried. "I don't know!" she sobbed.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM