Adultery Making It Work by xleglover-COMPLETED
Darren turned to Mike. "Hear that Mike? Her pussy's mine already." he said laughing. Jen looked at Mike too. She didn't laugh, but she had a delighted smile on her face.

Darren turned Jen around onto her hands and knees, and then their fucking turned torrid again. He fucked Jen so hard and fast the bed was in danger of breaking. As he slammed her he reached under her and fondled and rubbed her nipples. Suddenly Jen's body convulsed on his cock with another orgasm. It was a huge orgasm too, her entire body shaking uncontrollably and she let out a long soulful moan.

After she recovered Darren turned her onto her back, and they kissed. Darren continued to fuck her with long slow strokes.

"No man has ever made me cum like that before!" she gushed.

"You shouldn't have waited so long for black cock," Darren teased.

"I guess so!" Jen giggled.

"You're my white bitch now right?" he said smiling.

"Darren, I am SOOOO your white bitch," she said smiling back. They both laughed, and looked in Mike's direction. There was a delighted twinkle in Jen's eye as she looked at her husband.

Turning back to each other, they kissed and whispered. At one point Darren whispered something to Jen, and she turned and looked at Mike, a mischievous smile on her face. Mike had his cock out and was stroking himself. His cock was small; it barely extended beyond his hand. Jen giggled and they whispered to each other. With a laugh Jen said "I don't think so!" Darren laughed back, and they kissed and made out again.

Their fucking picked up again, this time missionary. Jen ran her hands over his ripped chest, his six pack, his muscular arms. With fascination she traced the tats on his arms and chest.

"You like my black body bitch?" he hissed.

"You've got an awesome body," Jen purred, continuing to caress him.

"Say black body!" Darren ordered.

"Your black body is really hot," Jen said.

"Better than Mike's?"

Jen looked at her husband. She looked up and down over his soft body. "I think you probably work out more than him," she said with a giggle.

Their fucking started up again, and soon reached a fevered pitch. "Who do you belong to bitch?!" he hissed banging her so hard the headboard slammed against the wall.

"You! I'm your white bitch!" Jen cried as Darren fucked the shit out of her.

Darren's huge muscular body tensed. "I'm cumming slut!" he growled. "I'm cumming!

"Yeah yeah, cum in me, cum in me!" Jen urged him.

Darren lunged over and over into Jen, his body shaking with orgasm. After he was done he lay on top of her, his cock still buried deep inside her.

After about a minute Jen stroked his back and said, "Um, Darren?"

He reluctantly pulled out. Jen said "Careful okay?"

Darren held the condom as he pulled out. There was a ton of cum in the reservoir. To his horror Mike saw milky cream at the base of his cock. Darren had cum so much the condom couldn't hold it all. Mike worried some of Darren's cum was inside his wife.

Mike had cum while they fucked, and now the post-orgasm depression and anxiety he always felt at times like this hit him like a ton of bricks. Jen snuggled into Darren's arms and they kissed and whispered to each other. She didn't even look his way. That was the part that hurt most. Not able to watch anymore, he got up and left the bedroom. Jen didn't look up as he left.

Mike sat on the sofa. He knew what would happen now. They'd kiss and whisper sweet nothings, and then they'd fuck again. They'd fuck all night long, and then she'd fall asleep in his arms. Just like Scott, like Ricky. It was starting all over again.

Why had he agreed to this? No, not agreed – pushed Jen to do this. Whatever happened to his promise to himself never to let another man touch her? He knew how Jen fell for guys, became infatuated with them. Sooner or later she'd meet a guy where the infatuation wouldn't wear off, where she'd fall in love for real.

To his surprise, about 10 minutes later the bedroom door opened and Jen stepped out. She wore her favorite fluffy cotton robe. She sat on the sofa next to him and leaned into him. His feelings were too raw to put his arm around her, but he didn't push her away. She held his arm, putting her head on his shoulder.

Darren came out a few minutes later, fully dressed. Jen looked at him but didn't let go Mike's arm.

"I had a great time," Darren said.

"Me too," Jen said smiling at him.

"Let's do this again," Darren said.

"We'll see," Jen said noncommittally, but she gave him a warm smile. Then he left.

Jen put her head on Mike's shoulder again. "Are you okay baby?" she asked.

"That was intense," Mike said after a few moments.

"Yeah." She paused, then admitted, "I got out of control again."

"Yeah," Mike said.

She hugged him. "You know I didn't mean what I said."

"I know," Mike said. Then after a moment he added, "It's just hard hearing you say it."

"It got you kinda excited though, didn't it?" she asked after a pause.

"Yeah ... but ..."

"What?" Jen asked.

Mike didn't answer at first. He didn't want to come across even more pathetic. But finally he said, "Seeing you with guys like Ricky and Scott, and now Darren ... I mean, how can you possibly get any pleasure from sex with me?"

"Mike, I love sex with you" she said reassuringly. Seeing his doubt, she said "You give me love, no one else does that."

He chuckled wryly, but without any humor. Her answer wasn't satisfying. But what else could she say? He decided not to push it. Instead he said "Do you want to see him again?"

"We'll see," she said, her head on his shoulder again.

"I can tell you like him. There's a connection."

"We'll see," she said again with a shrug. "He's okay I guess. Maybe some time." She snuggled into Mike's arm.

They spent the rest of the weekend together, just them. Jen gave Mike her exclusive attention and he began feeling better. When they made love Jen definitely felt looser, but by Sunday night her pussy started feeling normal again. Jen never mentioned Darren or getting together with him again.

On Monday Jen found it hard to concentrate. Darren HAD rocked her world. He treated her like a worthless slut and fucked her rough. She didn't get that from Mike. To be fair, she didn't want him to treat her that way.

She'd always had a submissive streak. That was part of why she was attracted to confident (borderline arrogant) aggressive men like Ricky and Scott. Darren upped the ante on aggressiveness, and it scared her how turned on he'd gotten her.

Left to herself she might've been tempted to get together with him again right away. But she was determined to do it differently this time. She didn't want to lose herself again, and she certainly didn't want to hurt Mike. A little hurt was okay – he'd told her jealousy increased his excitement – but too much hurt lead to bad things.

But she couldn't stop thinking about Darren. She'd never been interested in black guys before. He was a lawyer in London but it looked like he was in New York a lot (he'd gone to Harvard law; she'd Googled him). She liked how he went from sophisticated to ghetto.

She went to his Facebook page and looked at his pictures. There were a lot of pictures of him with pretty girls, most of them white. She smiled. He was so a player. There were pictures of him at the beach, in a bathing suit. His body was incredible and some of his European bathing suits left little to the imagination. She realized she was stroking her inner thigh as she looked at his pictures, and her pussy throbbed. "Get control of yourself!" she chided herself with a giggle. She exited Facebook, straightened her skirt, and tried to concentrate on work.

Later that afternoon Sophie, an old high school friend called. "Jen, you're coming to my baby shower right?"

Shit, she'd forgotten! Sophie was pregnant with her first child. "Definitely, I wouldn't miss it," Jen said. After she got off the phone she rummaged in her purse and found the invitation. The shower was in a couple of weeks.

Jen worked out after work. Scott was there. He flirted and hit on her. She laughed and talked with him, but didn't flirt back (not too much). Her pussy still tingled from earlier. The memory of Scott fucking her in the alley flashed through her mind. She knew he'd be more than willing to take care of the itch in her pussy, not caring it'd been another man (Darren) who'd gotten her hot.

But it was a fleeting thought. It was over with Scott, it had to be.

Mike greeted her at the door when she got home. He'd made dinner and there were wine and candles on the table. "Oops," she thought to herself. She should've known Mike would want to talk about Darren. She should have come home instead of working out first. Here she was in a sweaty sports bra and tights, her hair in a ponytail.

"Give me a minute," she told him with a kiss. She showered quickly, brushed her hair, and put on a little makeup and lipstick. She put on a tight crop top (no bra) and low rise skinny jeans, showing off a lot of her flat sexy tummy. Underneath she had on a red lacy thong, knowing Mike thought it was super sexy if it peaked above her ass. Under the jeans she also put on black cable knit knee high socks, knowing how Mike loved them.

They had a quiet dinner and then sat on the sofa. Jen gave him a lot of openings to talk about the weekend but didn't push. She knew he was conflicted about it and needed to go at his own pace.

She put her feet in his lap. He rubbed her feet and she felt a tingle in her pussy. She liked her feet rubbed and he was good at it.

"About the other night," he began. "It got pretty insane."

"Yeah," she agreed.

"Thanks for making Darren wear a condom."

"You don't have to thank me baby," she said squeezing his hand. "It's SOP."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM