Fantasy Perverted Pushpa – The Rise…… - Slutty Version
She looked mouth-watering….

She got down in the water and started bathing along with her friends in the local pool in the village…..

[Image: 256289946_rashimka-bathing-2.png]

[Image: 256313942_rashimka-bathing-2.png]

Srivalli unaware that she was being watched….. Continued to bathe and dance along with her friends displaying her clean shaved armpits….

[Image: 256289940_rashimka-armpits.png]

[Image: 256289938_rashimka-armpits-full.png]

Both Keshev and Pushpa were almost about to leak looking at the sight…..

Pushpa: Kya maal hai….. kya jism hai iska…. (What an Item she is…. What a slutty body she has….)

Keshev: Haa bhai…. Mera to lund ek khada ho gaya hai…. (Yes Bro… My dick is so hard already….)

Pushpa looked at him with shock…. He could not believe someone just mentioned that about the love of his life….

At the same time on the other side of the pool there was also another guy who was also watching the same…..

It was none other than the Village’s Pervert Womanizer…. Jolla Reddy…..

[Image: 256303985_jolly-reddy.jpg]

Isko Chode bine chain nahi meligi mujhe….. (I will fuck this slut… until then I can’t relax….)

Keshev: Bhai agar aapko ye cahiye to main kuch madad kar doon? (Bro if you want her, I can plan something…)

Pushpa: Kya Plan hai? (What is the Plan?)

=========================================================================

Hope You Will like the start.... Let me know in the comments.

Will continue this story…..

==============================================================================================

Any objectionable matter(s) may be reported to take care by the Admin(s)........

All Images are from the Internet
[+] 3 users Like FantasyKing21's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perverted Pushpa – The Rise…… - Slutty Version - by FantasyKing21 - 09-01-2022, 12:05 AM