Fantasy Perverted Pushpa – The Rise…… - Slutty Version
Pushpa worked as a normal daily wage labour in a mill. One day during a short tea break, Pushpa walks out to have tea; He sits in the chair crossing his leg on the other just outside the main door of the mill….

[Image: 256301411_pushpa-sitting.png]

The tea seller pours tea in a glass and hands it to Pushpa along with a bread piece. Just then the owner of the mill arrives in his car, the rest of the workers out of respect for the owner stand up and greet the owner….. Pushpa did not bother to get up or greet the owner…… He continued to sit cross legged sipping his tea…..

This was the first time Keshev saw Pushpa

[Image: 256301344_keshev-looking-at-pushpa-for-t...t-time.png]

The Mill owner was irritated with Pushpa’s attitude, He sends his Munshi (Accountant) to tell Pushpa to change his attitude…..

The Munshi hurriedly walks out and confronts Pushpa…..

Munshi: Abe, Mill ke Malik aaye hai, unke saamne aise baitha hai, unhe izzat dene nahi aati tujhe…..? (Hey You!, Do you know the man who just walked in is the owner of this mill and you are sitting like this (Cross Legged) in front of him, can’t you give respect and stand up?)

[Image: 256301360_pushpa-leaving-munshi-and-keshev-stunned.png]

Pushpa: Main apna ek pair, apne dusre pair par dalke baitha hoon….. tere malik pe pair to nahi dala na, aur tere ,mailk ko izzat cahiye ya kaam? (I am sitting with one of my own foot on the other, you are behaving as if I put my foot on your owner, ask him if wants to get work done from me or respect?)

Munshi: Agar yaha kaam karna hai, to taur, tareke badal ne padenge… nahi to kaam chod de (If you wish to continue to work here, you will need to change you attitude…. Else leave the job)

Pushpa: Taur, Tareke badal ka kaam to nahi hoga, main owner hi badal deta hoon….. aaj ka paise de de, main jata hoon…. (I don’t think I can change my attitude, I better change the owner, Pay me today’s wages, I will leave.)

Munshi and Keshev stood stunned when Pushpa got up to leave…..

[Image: 256302097_pushpa-leaving-munshi-and-keshev-stunned.png]

Munshi pays him his wages for the day and Pushpa walk away from there… Thinks he will become a king and conquer this world with his attitude….. The Munshi says to himself….

Keshev who was standing behind overheard this goes to the Munshi, the Munshi explains to him the conversation he had with Pushpa…. Instantly Keshev hands over the umbrella, the flask and some paper he was carrying to the Munshi and repeats the same lines……

Keshev: Main Bhi malik badal raha hoon…. (I am also changing my owner….)

Keshev said that and starts to follow Pushpa. The Munshi stood there shocked and puzzled……

[Image: 256301318_keshev-following-pushpa.png]

Pushpa reaches his village late in the night, Keshev had followed him till his house, and Pushpa looks behind and finds a stranger following him….. Pushpa had retuned back to his village after 3 months.....

He never worked in place for more than 3 months.....

Pushpa: Kon ha be tu? (Who the hell are you?)

Keshev: Bhai mera naam Keshev hai, mill malik ke liye kaam karta tha…. (Bro My name is Keshev; I worked for the mill owner)

Pushpa: To yaha kya kar raha hai… (Then what are you doing here?)

Keshev: Bhai, Jaise appne mailk ko badal ne ki baat ki, main ni faisla kiya ki main bhi mailk badal dunga… aaje se aap hi mere malik ho…. (Bro I also decided to change my owner, the moment you decided to change the owner. From today you are my owner)
Pushpa: Main tujhe kya de sakta hoon…..? (What can I give you?)

Keshev: Munshi ne kaha ki tu bohot jaldi bada aadmi banega aur raj karega….. (The accountant told me that very soon you will become a big man and conquer the world…..)

Pushpa: Ab tere liya mujhe raja bann ke duniya pe raj karna padega…..? (You want me to become a king and conquer the world for you)

Keshev: Bhai aapko nahi pata…. Lekin bohot jald aap raja banoge…. (Bro you don’t know, you will become a king very soon….)

Pushpa: Thik hai, jab banna hoga ban jaauga….. pehle ye daru ki bottle khol aur glass main daal…. (Anyways, when the time comes I will become what I have to become, first you open this alcohol bottle and pour it in the glass…..)

Keshev Pored the alcohol in just 1 glass and kept the bottle aside…. Pushpa noticed that, he asked him if he did not drink.

Keshev Replied

Keshev: Bhai main peounga par aapke raja banne ke baad….. (Bro I will drink after you become the king.)

Pushpa: Thik Hai, tumhari marzi….. (Ok, as you wish)… He said gulped down his first glass of whatever he was drinking….)

Pushpa continued to drink and after about 2 hrs both of them went to sleep….. They got up the next morning both got up and after getting fresh Pushpa set out to see Srivalli ….. His love interest…..

He had been seeing her for the past 6 months and she had not even turned to see him….. Both reached near the bridge and waiting for her…..

She came on a TVS wearing just a petticoat along with 2 of her friends…..

[Image: 256290037_rashmika-going-for-bath.png]
Any objectionable matter(s) may be reported to take care by the Admin(s)........

All Images are from the Internet
[+] 1 user Likes FantasyKing21's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perverted Pushpa – The Rise…… - Slutty Version - by FantasyKing21 - 09-01-2022, 12:02 AM