Fantasy Cuck Mocktail
Guys this is another big leap forward in the process of conversion, it may feel lenghty, but try to be in that situation & read patiently, not the lust, just try to understand the pain & pleasure.

There are few important things & change happened, try to analyse them, if you got them please comment it

Thank you in advance!

Please do let me know for any corrections.

Chapter 18 – Massage & Tailor

At that moment clock is ticking between 11:00 – 11:30 am, myself busy in kitchen preparing lunch as per my wife instruction, there in bedroom my wife with lazy mood, checking her whatsapp, got those regular messages from her guys like neighbor boy Susanth, my office boss, her office boss & some other guys in groups, it’s a daily routine & she replies to most of them at most of times, while I am coocking I heard Neha voice calling me, I rushed to her,

Neha: what are you doing?
Me: Preparing lunch
Neha: how much time?
Me: almost done dear, just 5 more minutes
Neha: ok, after that come with oil bottle & do head massage, I need it very badly
That moment I thought like, I knew my wife is angry on me, so doing whatever she wants may cool down her, so don’t say no to anything that she asks for
Me: ok dear, just 5 minutes

Meanwhile my wife fresh up, again occupied our bed & checking her phone, as she already informed her boss that she will be coming to office from afternoon she is relaxing on bed, after my kitchen work is done I took hair oil, warm it up, went to our bedroom, made her sit on dressing table seat, starting to apply warm oil to her hair & doing massage to head, I am applying pressure, she is liking it a lot, she feels relaxed, she is enjoying it, closed her eyes & lost into heaven, she started to feel her head weight less, till then she don’t know that I can do such a good massage & now she got a chance to enjoy it, after I am done with her, I was about to leave the bedroom, but my wife tying her hair & was like

Neha: where are you going?
Me: clean the oil hands
Neha: do I said to leave?
Me: No!
Neha: they why?
Neha: you never told me that you are so good at massages, so I need you to do it on my back, I need it very badly
Me: now?
Neha: yes
(I know I am getting late to office but don’t want to miss any chance to please my wife)
Me: ok dear, come on lay down on bed I will warm up some more oil
Neha: ok come soon,

I returned from kitchen after 5 minutes with a good amount of warm oil, by the time I arrive my wife was laying reverse on bed, topless, her boobs are crushing against the bed & her ass is facing up ceiling, fair skin sexy wife is laying like that & it gave me a instant boner, I por some warm oil on her back & rubbing it all over her, wow it is so smooth, just like butter, I am doing her massage with good amount of pressure, due to last night fun with neighbor all her muscles are tiered, so due to my massage they are relaxing & enjoying the mood, she closed her eyes & enjoying the moment, I am also feeling lucky to feel every inch of her back beauty, unknowingly I am doing my chores as cuck, this is the best examples that few hours back my wife got fucked by a man on the same bed by humiliating me & now I am doing massage my wife to relieve from those pains.

Somehow I finished the massage session & rushed into bathroom to prepare myself, as I am getting late to office, my wife is resting on bed to let the oil dry, I came out of shower, got ready myself, eating alone on table, I again came back to bedroom to say bye to my wife, but she already occupied shower, so I took my belongings & started to office on my bike, I was in rush because I took only 1 hour permission but going at post lunch session, I am in fear if my boss found out this he will scold me infront of all my colleagues, these days he is getting very aggressive for small things also, already my reputation is very low in my office, more over these scolding from boss will give more chance to my colleagues to make fun of me, so I am rushing to not let this happen.

That day went pretty well, did my work at office, went back home late, same thing repeated for the remaining days in the week, next day it was a week off for me

On Sunday morning when my wife & me are having breakfast that neighbor guy Susanth came & knocked the door, I opened

Susanth: Hai Pradeep,
Me: hai, Susanth, whatsapp
Susanth: if you don’t mind can you do us a favor
Me: sure, why not?
Susanth: can we use your bathroom, our flat’s water main value got damaged, due to Sunday no plumber available today,
Me: yeah buddy, offcourse, feel like home
Susanth: thanks dude

Susanth & another guy along with entered into my flat, both occupied main bathroom & guest bathroom simultaneously, I went back to dining table, had my breakfast, later me & my wife Neha sitting on sofa watching TV, she is wearing boxer with T-shirt, me also wearing the same, usually I don’t have a habit of wearing underwear at home, then both guys came out of washroom with much relaxation, sat on sofa, Susanth beside me & the other on single seat, I don’t who is the other guy along with Susanth,

Susanth: thanks a lot dude, watchman said it will take time to repair, so we have no other option left
Me: come on dude, we are living in same apartment, we need to help eachother, feel like, use until your repair is done
Susanth: that’s a lot dude,
Susanth: by the way I forgot to introduce you, he is my friend Kiran, my roommate also, recently came here to do a course & find a job

Susanth introduced Kiran to both me & my wife because I don’t know that they already introduced & had an outing also, they don’t want me to knew about it, so Susanth introduced kiran to me & my wife.

Me to Kiran: Hai, Kiran
My wife to Kiran: hai
Kiran to Me & my wife: hai
Neha to Susanth & Kiran: have you guys did breakfast?
Both guys: No,
Neha to them: oh, just wait 5 minutes, I will prepare them
Guys: it’s ok Neha, we will go out,

Me: what are you talking guys, going nowhere, today is Sunday, let’s make it funday, you guys are doing breakfast & lunch in my home only, by the way Neha cooks well, today you have to eat her, today you have to eat her food, that’s it.
Susanth & kiran look at eachother & said yes!

Neha left to kitchen to prepare breakfast, while she is walking

Susanth is staring at her swinging ass,
Me staring at her swinging ass,
Kiran also staring at her swinging ass

MEN WILL BE MEN, once she disappeared into kitchen, we disturbed from focus & saw eachother face & realized that we all are watching the same point that is my wife ass.

Meanwhile we are talking some shit, Neha prepared breakfast, arranged them on dining table & invited those guys to eat, there at dining table same scene repeated, her boobs touching their shoulders, she sat opposite to Susanth, Kiran is staring at her boobs, Susanth is rubbing on her thighs & belly with his feet, Neha also kept her leg on Susanth hard dick over his shorts & rubbing it, I cannot see all these stuff because it is going under the table & not visible to me, so they are making fun, after they had breakfast both guys sat on sofa beside me, Susanth is praising my wife food in a way that it looks about food but actually another meaning behind it that only understood to my wife.

There in the hall itself we watched TV for some time, but felt very bored, so Kiran asked shall we play cards? Instantly Susanth said yes, so I also agreed because playing cards is much better than watching this boring TV, Kiran got the cards from his room in a flash, we all started playing it, my wife is doing house chores like cleaning the stuff & preparing the lunch for us, while she is cleaning & moping the house, those guys are focusing on her assets, I knew they are focusing on her assts but I am wining every time when they are seeing her, so I let them watch her & win the game every time, like that with the unknow help of my wife I won the game.

Neha to us: are you guys still playing?
Me: yeah,
Neha to Susanth & Kiran: what are your plans for this evening guys?
Guys: Nothing much,
Neha: me & Pradeep are going to shopping, join if you guys are free
From past few hours I am playing with them, so I felt very free them so I also asked
Me to them: come guys, what you will do at home, kill some time, join our shopping
Susanth & kiran to us: It’s ok guys, if you are fine, we will join
Neha: ok let’s go out after lunch, now all of you guys take shower
Susanth & Kiran: ok we will go first

Susanth & Kiran occupied guest bedroom & had shower on after the other, me & Neha went into our bedroom, first she did bath, while she is getting ready I had bath, with 30 every one is ready for lunch, at dining table me & Neha sat beside each other, while the other side Susanth & Kiran occupied, there at dining every thing is pretty normal, sharing food, talking, jokes, I felt very nice with them, they are so jovial, after lunch at around 4 pm, we all started to a mall on 2 bikes, me & Neha on my bikes, those 2 guys on their bike, we all reached mall in around 45 minutes, almost for 2-3 hours we searched so many shops, but she didn’t find the exact match, some designs are not good, some colors are not good, some prices are too high, like this there is not perfect match, we then thought to go that area where we can find old textile shops, give it a last try, if not will go home, again we are headed to there on our respective bikes, it took more 45 minutes to ride there.
Yep finally we reached that area, all shops are only textiles, here we can find all types of designs, cloth materials, accessories, tailors & everything related to clothing, but area & people looks mass, large crowd there as it is the weekend, so we 4 parked our bikes & walking through street doing window shopping, out of all streets we found a shop at the end of a lane, there she found different colors, she liked them, so we went inside the shop, after good amount of time she purchased 3 sarees & 3 matching petticoats

My wife to sales guy: is there matching blouse for these sarees
Sales boy: Sorry madam, we don’t have them, opposite there is a tailor shop, he has much collection, once try there madam
My wife: ok, fine
My wife paid the bill, from there me, my wife Neha, Susanth & Kiran went into that shop

On the other side of the road at 1st floor there is a tailor shop, inside there is the master & his assistant working on, we are a group entered into that shop, at front my wife is standing & behind her me standing with bangs in hand & behind me those 2 guys standing & staring at shop wall, there is a huge collection of new designs & already stitched blouses hanging on, while we are watching them, that tailor is watching my wife, scanning her from top to bottom,

Tailor inside his mind: WAH! What a material, just like butter, those boobs are amazing, probably they are 36, lucky hands to enjoy them, I would be so lucky if I can see her cleavage at least.

Tailor name is Kalyan, around 35-40 years, in this business from past 15 years, expert in blouse stitching & his assistant, Varma, 20-25 years, recently joined under him.

Tailor to my wife: Welcome madam
My wife to tailor: yeah, I have these sarees & I need new design blouses for them, do you have any
Tailor: offcourse madam, yesterday came the new design, you must see them
Tailor took out those new collections & showing them one by one to Neha, she is checking them one by one, at first glance she liked a blouse a lot,
Neha: wow! This is amazing, I think this blouse fits well to my saree,
Tailor: yes madam, this color is unique, very rare collection, you have good taste
Neha: can I take this?
Tailor: sorry madam, this is just a demo piece, if you want, I will stitch new one
Neha: that is great, how much time to stitch?
Tailor: as this is the festival season, it will take a week to be stitched
Neha; can you give it before festival?
Tailor: if we start today, we can give by festival time
Neha: ok, fine, stitch it for me
Tailor: ok madam, where is the measurement blouse?
Neha: <Blank face>
Tailor: don’t you have measuring blouse madam?
Neha: I have no idea about it!
Tailor: it’s ok madam, where is your house? Can you get it now?
Neha: it is in XXXXX area
Tailor: it is very long madam, it will take more than 90 minutes to get it, it’s ok madam, get it tomorrow.
Neha: can you give it by festival time?
Tailor: no madam, that blouse has some special work to be done, it will take more time,
Neha: what can we do now?
Tailor: madam, if you don’t mind we have an idea?
Neha: you should not scold me! If you don’t like just say no,
Neha: ok, I won’t scold you, tell me what is that idea?
Tailor: if you are comfortable, I will take measurement now directly.
Me listening all this conversation standing beside her, those guys are sitting on sofa behind us & checking blouse broachers
Me: what are you talking idiot?
Tailor a scared look & gestured my wife about me
My wife to me: come on stop, control
Tailor: it’s ok madam, I don’t have another intention, it is just my job, I am trying to help, you guys look amazing, I thought if I can help, then you can wear that blouse on festival & look pretty couple but sir seems don’t like my idea.
Neha to tailor: it’s ok don’t worry, I will talk to him

Neha took me out of the shop, standing in corridor & she talking to me: Come on, what happened yar, see that blouse, that is so sexy, I thought to wear it for you, don’t you like to see me in that? We came this long, already purchased saree also, just blouse is pending, anyhow my measurements are also changed, my old blouses are getting tight on me, don’t look him in a wrong way, he is not a wrong guy, that is his job, he is trying to help us, just talking measurement, just hold for 5 minutes, I will give measurements & I am already hungry, we can go to dinner.

Me to her: hmm ok

After hearing her words I was speechless, my vocals are shut down, so simply I gestured a positive reply, along with her I moved into the shop behind her

Me to Susanth: buddy, can you get something to eat, Neha is hungry but it will take some time here
Susanth to me: sure buddy, you stay with her, me & Kiran will get something to eat

I tricked them to go out as I don’t want them to know that some strange tailor is gonna take measurements directly from my wife, it may be their hot topic, I was like what they think of me & my wife.

Neha with tailor: how much will it take for measurements
Tailor: don’t worry madam, it will be done quickly, be relaxed, come this way madam, here is the room
Tailor guided my wife into a room, I was looking all this by standing from tailor main desk,
Tailor to his assistant: hey, take that measuring tape & notes to record measurements

In a moment Tailor along with my wife & his assistant disappeared into a room

Inside the room

Neha is standing there looking around the walls, they are filled with old legendry heroines posters wearing blouses only, don’t know whether her kept them for blouses or for heroines but they look vintage & hot, she liked that
Neha is wearing a long top, white ankle length legging with padded bra & panty, a very normal dressing, while inside the room tailor & his assistant standing in-front of Neha

Tailor to His assistant: come on now take the measurements
Tailor to my wife: (with smile on lips) he is my new assistant madam, just training him
Neha to tailor: it’s ok, fine
Assistant to Neha: (His hands are shivering, kept his focus on her boobs) ma… mad… madam can you… raise your hands up?

Neha raised her hands up & waiting for that guy to put tape on her! With lots of struggle Varma hold the tape around upper back, but unable to round up around her boobs,

Tailor to his assistant: you idiot, have you forgot what I taught?
Varma: what?
Tailor to his assistant: how can you take correct measurement on her loose top?
That planted a hard stone in her heart, Neha is looking with weird look
Tailor to Neha: madam, I didn’t observe that, your top is slightly loose, as it may give wrong measurements, if you don’t mind, can you…
Neha: can you…? Complete it.
Tailor: don’t react crazy madam, can you rid off that top madam?
Neha: have you gone mad? How can you ask that?
Tailor: sorry madam, we will stop here,
Tailor to his assistant: come on lets, keep it back that blouse
Neha to tailor: come on that blouse is tempting, no time left, it’s ok I will
Tailor: but what about sir madam? If he came to know about this he will kill me.
Neha: it’s ok I will tell to him
I was checking my phone & Neha came out to me, I thought measurement is done
Me: he is so fast
Neha: not yet started
Me: then what are you guys doing inside till now?     
Neha: actually, I need to tell you one thing
Me: what?
Neha: as they said they cannot take measurement in my loose top, so they want me to rid off this top…
Me: are they gone mad, no need, we will get it stitched at another place

I was about to go inside & yell at them but Neha stopped me & said

Neha: don’t yell for petty things. Not bringing blouse is out mistake, this guy had awesome collections of blouses, anyhow we cannot get my blouse from home now, just think him as doctor doing some treatment, from tomorrow onwards no need to see his face, he is just a guy doing his duty
Me: what can I do if you fixed up to do
Neha: you also come inside
Me; why me? I cannot see that live
Neha: just for a support
Me: (I gave an expression of “MONTHS BACK YOU GOT FUCKED SHAMELESSLY BY 5 FOREIGN STRANGERS & NOW FEELING NERVOUS JUST TO TAKE OFF YOUR TOP?) ok coming

Neha hoeld my hand & took me inside the room, there is a bright light inside, that is small filled with all vintage heroines posters in blouse, even I liked that, good taste, when I entered the room tailor guided me to sit on a chair at a corner, Tailor glanced into my eyes & started his work

Neha took her position on standing infront of Tailor& his assistant

Tailor to Neha: (gestured to removed her top)
Neha looked into Tailor & his assistant face, they are trying to hide their excitement in mouthwatering face, Neha also looked into my face also, then I was like “BLANK”,

Neha crossed her hands holding either side of her long top, gradually dragging it up, first her flat tummy came into light, that round cherry type belly got their attention, it was shining like a diamond, from there onwards her black padded bra is visible, the most awaited part, dream of that tailor came true, got to see her deep cleavage, finally from her head that top is off, it is hanging to one of her hands, that assistant Varma took top from her hand, folded it neatly & hanged to a hook, now infront of 2 strangers & her husband she is standing in bra & legging, there at bottom it is clearly evident that she is wearing a black panty.

Again, tailor raised another query

Tailor to my wife: madam you are wearing padded bra
Neha: so?
Tailor: those pads will add extra space around there (pointing towards her boobs)
Neha: so?
Tailor: that also…
Neha: isssh, are you asking me to stand nude here?
Tailor: madam, you are getting angry! I cannot take it
Neha: ok cool
Tailor: then what about sir there?
Me watching them from a corner of room, just like my hands, legs are tied & mouth taped.
Neha gave a look of very mixed expression
Me: (I was helpless)
Neha took her decision
Neha to tailor: ok, I will take off my bra also.
Tailor: nice of you madam.
Neha passed her hands towards bra hook, unhooked them, right at that moment they got relieved & with one hand she is holding her pads around nipples,
Tailor: come on madam, what are you hesitating for?
Neha: …
Neha: with one hand removed that bra covering her boobs, that’s all they want, now she is standing topless infront of them, they can watch her raw boobs very closely, till now her boobs are being wrapped in a bra & now they got freedom to breath fresh air, her bra left impressions around her boobs & upper back, now her mangalsutra is hanging in between her boobs.  
Tailor to my wife: madam, you free hair is falling around your neck & there (pointing towards boobs), could you please tie it up?

Neha raised both the hands, then her clean shaved underarms gave them a great view, they felt like licking them on either sides, tying her hair, dam that is the greatest view even a man can see in a married women, that is the view of the day, how man can get that change to see live show infront of her husband, awesome & sexy, along with her shoulders her boobs also raised a little bit, very firm, nipples are hard, poking straight, mangalsutra making it’s sounds, giving them their view of life, they are lucky bastards then. Once she tied her hair, now she is in a position of complete topless, poking nipples, bottom white legging revealing her black panty.

Tailor & his assistant stared her from top to bottom, got hard enough in their pants, with bright light in their face got ready for action 

Tailor to his assistant: now take the measurement
That assistant Varma, with lots of excitement, held tape around her upper back & started to take measurement, exactly on both nipples covered with tape & he said like “BREAST 36”

Tailor in himself: my estimate is never wrong

Tailor to his assistant: yes, next

Varma is trying to make measurements all around her boobs but they are going wrong,

Tailor to Varma: idiot is this what you learnt? Move aside I will do it

Now tailor got into the field, tailor kalyan started from beginning, tapped around her boobs, confirmed that her size is 36, keep taking them, only 2-3 places are left like her arms, very parallel to this on the other side Susanth & Kiran ate outside & came into shop with snacks packet in hands for me & Neha, they didn’t find us at front room,

Susanth to Kiran: where are they? Every one left?
Kiran: I don’t know yar, room over there, let’s check it
Susanth: okay!

Both guys entered into that measuring room, they cannot believe their eyes, absolutely no idea of what is going on there, stunned to see Neha standing topless & I am also there, that blew their mind, they freezed like that, starring Neha from top to bottom, tailor is gently pressing her boobs under the name of measurement, I was sitting in chair with dead brain, heart with burning pain & jealous, below my waist In between my legs, inside my tight underwear, my dick is trying to ger hard, I don’t know what to do then, I planned to hide this measuring matter but now situation got worst for me to let them watch my wife half naked, but on the other side 4 guys got dam lucky at the same to watch my wife beautiful boobs, Susanth have already seen my wife nude & enjoyed her well but it is new for Kiran, so he was stunned to see her nude all of sudden, enjoying his time, till the tailor completes his job of measuring they stood there & enjoying the show, even I don’t know why I didn’t ask them to leave, we are 5 guys have seen my wife naked boobs for good amount of time, they are adjusting their tight underwear’s just like me, because their dicks are saluting my wife beauty.

Till that moment my wife stood there by rising her hands, closed her eyes & literally left her body to him to do whatever he wants, he enjoyed it for some time & said

Tailor: madam, done with measurements, now get dressed madam
Susanth & kiran: (oh shit! Is the show over?)
Varma got back Neha’s bra & top, she wore them right there, meanwhile tailor & his assistant left to their desks & measuring the cloths, we all 4 guys came out, not maintaining eye contact with eachother, I am feeling shame, those guys are feeling uncomfort to talk with me, there at tailor’s desk

Neha to Tailor: ok, I need this blouse very urgent, stitch it quickly
Tailor: don’t worry madam, I will give it by next Wednesday, bring this receipt on Monday & collect the blouse
Neha: ok, I will pay while collecting
Tailor: ok madam, thank you so much
Neha: bye

We all 4 guys moved out of his shop with dead silent, walking on streets towards our bikes, it was weird silence, as we 3 guys are silent my wife took the lead & asked us

Neha: time is already 10 by now, can we go to restaurant?
After a moment Susanth broke the ice & accepted her idea, kiran also followed the same
I felt very uncomfort but I don’t want to disappoint them & silently followed their decision.
We all went to a restaurant on the way home, me & Neha sitting side by side, those guys opposite to us, ordered food & waiting for it, meanwhile Neha

Neha to us: ok guys, I need to fresh up, will be back in a moment (went to washroom to fresh up)
Susanth took the lead: Sorry dude, we actually don’t know what happened inside, that’s why we came inside, if not we don’t want to see her like that. Really sorry dude.
Me to Susanth: it’s ok dude, I can understand it
Susanth: if you don’t mind can I know what lead to stand her like that?
Me: (silent)
Susanth: come on dude, speak out, anyhow we have seen her, now it doesn’t make any difference
I raised my head all of sudden & saw Susanth face
Susanth to me: yes, come on speak out
Then I told everything from the moment they left to bring snacks to the frame they entered & saw Neha in such a situation
Susanth & kiran look into each other’s eyes & felt “WHAT A LUCKY TAILOR!”

Susanth hardly controlling his laugh, same time Neha also came to table & sat beside me so we stopped that topic, waiter got our food, we all ate it, started back to home on our respective bike, those guys are riding slower than me, so I can see them in my bike mirror, Susanth is riding & talking with Kiran, both are continuously laughing all the way home, we reached our parking same time, while parking bikes, Susanth is seeing my face & controlling his face, I know he is laughing about me, Neha observed this 3-4 times & asked Susanth about it, but he escaped from her, finally at out floor, font of my flat Neha asked him & he got out of control & laughed out loud & said

Susanth: nothing, it was a funny thing at snacks shop, I will tell it later, good night for now (he lied)
Neha: goodnight, guys & thank you so much for your time & effort
Susanth: no, we have to thank you for all, we loved it (they mentioned about her nude view)

We left into our respective flats, inside their flat those boys without knowing eachother they stroked for her nude view & slept peacefully, there inside my bedroom, it keep flashing in my mind that her naked boobs being pressed by that tailor, I don’t know why it is happening, all the time it is running in my mind, my dick is getting hard, meanwhile my wife changed her dress to nighty, I wore shorts but dick tent is clearly seen, she came out of washroom & occupied bed right beside me, then I moved close towards her,

Neha to me: what sir, what do you want?
Me: (with no answer) gave a deep lip kiss to her,

She protested me but I was in full high & defended her, my male urge stood strong in-front of her, she surrendered to me, I keep kissing her, with one hand pressing her boobs, she loosened her body & surrendered herself to me, I moved my nighty up from thighs to hips, released her from kiss, in a go took off her nighty, made her lay back, sucking her boobs, pressing the other, rubbing over belly, went little down, already her panty is wet, may be it started with the tailor, now I am gonna complete it, roughly took out her panty, through away, she felt my roughness, I applied my tongue on her wet pussy, keep licking it, sucking the petals, gently biting the clit, she is going crazy, all her nerves are getting current shock, muscles are vibrating, she forgot herself, pressing her own boobs with one hand, with another hand pushing my hard onto her pussy, that scene of another guy pressing her boobs made me crazy I think, whenever that scene of my wife removing her bra just for another man infront of me is increasing the wildness inside me & making me more rough on her pussy, this is my first time sucking her like that, my dick is fully hard, my beard is poking her sensitive area, my tongue & lips are playing with my wife pussy lips with no mercy, after reached peaks Neha released a huge load of cum on my face, I was fully drenched, some fell on bed, some on me, some on floor, it become total mess.

She is breathing heavy, closed her eyes, placed hands on her belly, smile on lips, all her body is coming back to rest, all the heat generated with tailor’s act has came to a halt, now feeling very relaxed, a burden has gone, same time she was shocked to see my rude behavior, something beyond her imagination, but finally she satisfied with my tongue, I think this is the first time in recent times to feel her satisfied, I stood up from there, grabbed a towel cleaned my face & sat on bed with fully erect dick, rubbing myself, my wife opened eyes slowly & saw me, she kneeled down infront of me, looking into my eyes, got hold of my dick, pulled the fore skin back, licking it’s head with her tongue tip, pushed me gently, leaned back on bed, closed eyes & enjoying her BJ, I think this is my first BJ with her in my home, I closed eyes, what happened in the tailor shop is repeating from the moment my wife started to take off her top, a man elder than us & another boy younger than us are enjoying her assets, god please  stop it playing my head, ah that scene has made my dick rock solid, I never get that hard, Nevers in my dick are popping out, breathing heavy to match up the high heartbeat, with one hand held her hair & pushing more of my dick into her throat, harder & harder, I became an animal then, forgot who she is, simply pushing my dick into her mouth, fucking her like bitch, foam formed around her mouth, saliva is leaked from her mouth & falling on her boobs & floor, it become very hard for her to breath even, she is sucking me for longer time & I released a large volume inside her throat, that is so satisfying, I let out a huge moan, released all my pleasure & pain, she took all my juice into her belly, preserved it safe there, everything is silent just like after a heavy rain, our bodies came to rest, we both wiped off ourselves with the towel nearby, don’t even bother to wash ourselves, just then & there on bed leaving our soles into air, let out bodies take rest for the rest of the night.

I don’t even remember what happened few hours back, I only observe is me & my wife laying naked to eachother, eyes closed, we forgot this world & slept peacefully.    
[+] 7 users Like desilover007143's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 01-09-2020, 11:24 PM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 01-09-2020, 11:43 PM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by Givemeextra - 21-09-2021, 03:46 PM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 29-12-2021, 01:40 AM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 02-09-2020, 12:07 AM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 02-09-2020, 12:22 AM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by desilover007143 - 02-09-2020, 12:27 AM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by Sexual animal - 03-09-2020, 06:09 AM
RE: Cuck Mocktail - by Eswar P - 03-09-2020, 11:13 AM