Adultery Wonderful Journey With Bhabhi
. you know how i fucked partially my ,sexy bhabhi in car and sniffed and soaked her bra in my saliva now another half journey is remaining to balu mama s home. so the pilots sensed some smell inside car and asked as I said it was bhabhi s juice.

Bhabhi: what are you talking.
Pilots: what kind of juice young man.
Me: hold on, it is orange juice she drank and some fell on seat so it smells like that.
Now back to normal mode pilots are driving & with the help of bro mobile I sat near to bhabhi like touch each other & pretending like showing balu mama s pic to pilots. I was touching her breast, lips, things & pussy for sometimes. Ravi was driving and bro was sleeping & we sat behind bro.
I kept my left hand b/w her legs & smoothly rubbing her pussy area, while I was showing pic to bhabhi in right hand so ravi should not doubt anything. There was some feeling that I fell in love with her i don’t know what happen.
She closed her sharp legs & my hand was comprised by her legs, this continued for 10 to 15min. After that she realized her legs & i took my hand, the smell from my hand making me to go mad. I slept for some time purposely on her shoulder and she didn’t reject and I fell asleep soon.
I remember when i was awaken by my rohini bhabhi and nobody in car. As i open my eyes i saw her cleavage, it was so beautiful and i kissed there. She said heyyy after living my lips from cleavage.
We reached balu mama s house and nothing happen that night, but I masturbated thinking how i fucked her in car & bhabhi’s cleavage. Next day evening is the reception so i slept.
Morning at 10 am i was awaken up by bhabhi and she said get ready we are going for shopping & went. I came out of room the house was busy with arrangements for evening reception. After breakfast we (me, bhabhi, ravi, balu, bro) left for shopping for balu s marriage, it was its sponsor.
The showroom was big it contains most kind of brands for men and for women. We (me, bro, ravi) finished & bhabhi was in first floor still selecting, you know women shopping they take whole day (no offense to you I mean women).
Bro: pradu you be with bhabhi and take her to home after shopping we have some other work to take care.
Me: with smiling face ok bro.
I went to 1st flour to see were bhabhi is, i found her she was seeing red colour sari, and talking with phone. I came from back and said I like to remove red sari near her ears. OMG her breast became bigger than yesterday. She said to pack red & yellow chiffon sari and went away by saying me to stay here.
After some time I got call from bhabhi s phone she left on desk it was my mother. I just received the call my mother was talking.
Mother: did you milk out milk from you are breast, hello are you there did you try it, hello rohini.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Wonderful Journey With Bhabhi - by Darksam - 27-02-2019, 03:19 PM
RE: Wonderful Journey With Bhabhi - by Darksam - 27-02-2019, 03:19 PM
RE: Wonderful Journey With Bhabhi - by Darksam - 27-02-2019, 03:20 PM
RE: Wonderful Journey With Bhabhi - by Darksam - 23-03-2019, 01:18 PM
RE: Wonderful Journey With Bhabhi - by Darksam - 23-03-2019, 01:19 PM
RE: Wonderful Journey With Bhabhi - by Darksam - 23-03-2019, 01:20 PM
RE: Wonderful Journey With Bhabhi - by Darksam - 23-03-2019, 01:21 PM
RE: Wonderful Journey With Bhabhi - by Darksam - 23-03-2019, 01:21 PM
RE: Wonderful Journey With Bhabhi - by Darksam - 23-03-2019, 01:23 PM
RE: Wonderful Journey With Bhabhi - by Renjith - 25-03-2019, 10:25 PM