Misc. Erotica Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi
He took his cock out and inserted into her dripped pussy then again inserted in her ass hole. Half of his long cock was inside her ass hole and Prashanthi started to scream closing her eyes.
He held her hanging big jugs and squeezed her nipples from her back. From her body movement I guess Prashanthi felt that something is going to happen terribly.

Slowly…slowly…his complete cock disappeared inside her ass hole. Listening her cries I felt that Prashanthi felt having like some thick hard iron rod inside her ass hole as it was a tight hole.
Her eyes were closed and mouth was opened. In the next moment rizwan started fucking her shit hole. He was mad on her ass. He fucked Prashanthi’s soft ass like horse.

He held her hip in his grip and kept her ass hole in his control. He drilled her ass hole like hell and after some time…Prashanthi started crying to stop the fuck because of the uncontrollable pain.
She felt her ass hole is going to tear. rizwan stretched Prashanthi’s ass hole in that level and keeping on fucking her butt hole without any interval. Prashanthi moaned in a husky voice saying that…

“Ammaaaaa….aaaaaaah….assssshhhhhh …plzzzzzzzz pleaseeee ” and tried to hide the pain which she was getting inside her cute sexy private ass hole. rizwan drove his cock in and out of her hole with heavy strokes…Prashanthi doesn’t felt this much pain ever in her hole in her life time. She was moaning…loudly screaming…and crying with pain.
rizwan paused a moment…..bent down, Kissed on her back and held her long hairs in his right hand. He pulled her hairs towards him so that to get Prashanthi’s face up…now Prashanthi was exactly standing in doggy style…he was driving her butt hole. He smashed my Didi’s virgin ass hole…..Prashanthi cried one more time with pain, and I was jerking my hard cock with my hand. he was treating her like a streeet dog rizwan slapped her hanging boobs and pinched her nipples. Prashanthi cried with pain. He squeezed her boobs like chapatti powder and collapsed the stiffness of her boobs. and pulled her hair hard

As her head and her ass were under his control…she was not able to prevent her boobs getting abused by her hardcore fucker, the boss. “How much you disturbed me with this tits and ass my bitch….”
He strongly slapped her right boob. Now her right boob collided with the left hanging boob and both were bouncing here and there.

Her thin Italian gold chain with a diamond pendent was moving violently because of vigorous pumping strokes in her ass hole and her bangles on her hand were making sexy noise. It was a marvelous sight for me….it was a feast for me seeing my Didi’s best parts in worst condition. She loudly cried now and begged him to leave her. “Its paining….aaahhh……ssh…..rizwan….leave me…..aaaas..”

Hearing her moan…this time rizwan took his cock out, released her hair and saw her. He also felt the pain on his cock. Prashanthi fell down on the bed and saw him with frightened eyes.
“Can I have a glass of water,” rizwan asked and saw her with lust “I will bring it for you…..rizwan” she stood up and walked to the kitchen naked.

She was shy to walk without any single cloth in her body but she knew, rizwan will enjoy her nude walk. I was in heaven of seeing my Didi roaming naked inside our house and bringing water to him.
She handed over the glass to him….and he drank it in a seconds. She was standing beside him naked. rizwan knelt down and kissed on her clean shaven pussy.

“Ahhhh….what are you doing rizwan …..?” Prashanthi took her pussy away.But rizwan held her thighs and inserted his face in the middle of her thighs and started licking her honey leaking pussy.
What a view that was rizwan was sitting on his knees and she further stretched her legs to give a full access to her cunt,

Prashanthi was holding his head and moving his lower half and enjoying getting licked by rizwan. What I could see from there was that my Prashanthi Didi’s face in pleasure, her eyes were closed and she was moaning, and murmuring, “ suck it rizwan yesss… rizwan Bahut achhaa lag raha hai, rizwan…. rizwan sucked my didi’s cunt for next few minutes in the same posture.

After leaving her cunt, he got up and pulled didi on bed. My Didi took her mobile and dialed me. I knew she will call me. Already my mobile was in silent and I didn’t attend the call. She thought that I must be in theater, and attentively she knew that when I will be back. “rizwan, my brother will be home with in an hour, so let’s finish it off.”

rizwan took her in his arms, and kissed her, and started playing with my didi’s body again. “ Prashanthi kahan dallon, tumhari bur main ya fir pichee ass hole main.”
“ Please rizwan bur main hi daaliye, wahan bahut dard ho raha hai”. He came on her, and she widened her legs and in a fraction his cock was resting on her opening again, he pushed and entered in my didi’s love hole again,

she moaned in pain, just once when his hard cock initially penetrated her cunt, and immediately he started fucking my Prashanthi didi, she was enjoying and puffing in pleasure, I was sitting on the corner and they were lying on the bed diagonally, facing away from me, just her pleasure hole was visible to me which was inflamed by rizwanes cock,

and he was pumping didi’s cunt like a animal, her legs were hanging in the air, then she wrapped them around his waist and started moaning loudly. rizwan was sniffing, moaning and murmuring in her ears, “ I love you Prashanthi, I will fuck you like this forever, tu meri randi hai.” his words were making Prashanthi mad, and she started moaning even lauder,

her legs were now raised towards the roof and she screamed in passion, rizwan…. rizwan…. Please rizwan…. Stop… ahhhh …..ahhh…. rizwan stop mera ho jayega rizwan…. Ahhhh …… Ahhhhhh… rizwan …. rizwan….. please rizwan…. She was breathing with difficulty, but rizwan was fucking her continuously and even faster, suddenly he withdrew his cock and splash of cum came out of his cock.

Prashanthi didi was struggling in passion, her body was moving violently, as rizwan withdrew his cock, she tighten her cunt between her legs and turned around and held the bed sheet tightly, and jerked her body while cumming. Didi was lying on her stomach and rizwan was sitting on bed and looking at, my didi’s fucking pleasure,

don’t know what he thought suddenly he held her legs and spread them, keeping one hand on her waist and putting up his weight on it he entered his two fingers in her ass hole and started finger fucking her. Prashanthi was not fully recovered from the previous phase; it was a fatal surprise for her. She started screaming again. Ahhh….. Ahhhh.

rizwan ….. rizwan she tried to move her legs to get away, but he stopped her movements by putting up his knee on the back of her thighs, and started fisting her ass violently, after he kept his knee on her thighs, I could not see my didi’s ass hole, so I stood and had a clear view of her ass hole getting ripped by rizwan.

Now he was fisting didi’s ass by putting three fingers in her butt and in a second or two he entered his forth finger and stretched my Prashanthi didi’s ass hole to the max. She was screaming and crying, and begging him to leave, but that animal continued this for next one minute. He wanted to listen her painful cries.

Prashanthi was completely slashed in both the holes. He fully utilized didi’s fucking body . They rested for few minutes, without a word and then got ready to move. Then rizwan broke the silence,
“Prashanthi aaj mazza aa gaya, next tuesday my papa is going out of town, so on tuesday I am expecting you in my house.”

“No rizwan, you said just once, he smiled wickedly, rizwan please, aisa matt kariye, rizwan.” “Prashanthi, u have to spend me on bed till i get bored of ur body.” “ rizwan, please you said just once, rizwan this is not fair rizwan, rizwan my whole body is aching, please rizwan.”

“Prashanthi you will recover in one day, and I know you are a smart girl, you will not lose an easy chance to get the video, by not coming on tuesday.” She was little angry, but she did not reflected her anger and requested him once again, but he kissed didi and asked her if she wants to have lunch with him.

She accepted the proposal, and got ready quickly, and both of them walked out of the house, locking me inside. After few minutes I received a sms from her that, she is going out with her friend, and will be back in the evening. I got up and came out, I could not believe that whatever has happened just now, is truth or dream.

My dearest didhi was fucked by Rizwan so badly and I have seen every fucking moment of her holes getting ripped. I looked at the sheet carefully, it was crushed and there was few blood stains on the sheet, which came out from my didi’s virgin cunt. I lied down on her bed and masturbated and ejaculated my cum there only.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi - by ddey333 - 05-01-2022, 12:43 PM