Misc. Erotica Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi
BEAUTIFUL INNOCENT SISTER PAYS FOR THE BROTHERS MISTAKE-3:SAGA CONTINUES

“Yes rizwan I am all yours, but rizwan, please keep your words, and don’t let anybody know about this”, now my sister completely surrendered to rizwan
“don’t worry about that, hmmm…. Now tell me Prashanthi are u a virgin? I mean have you done this earlier? Tumne kabhi kisi ladke ke saath kiya hai?” he asked her while squeezing her ass cheeks together, he was so excited

“No rizwan, maine ye sab kabhi nahi kiya, aap please aaram se karna, first time bahut dard hota hai.” “Don’t worry Prashanthi darling , main tumhe bahut pyar karunga.i will amke u mine ” Then he made her standing up against the wall and kissed on her bare back in the bare porttion exposed in her back by her blouse .he gave kisses all over the back pressing her soft ass..
My Didi pressed her boobs on the wall and moaned. He held her boobs from behind and unhooked her blouse... her boobs were held with the bra now again he kissed her and made her turn around looked at her with lust kissed her on her lips and

Then he untied her thin black lace bra and gave the freedom to her big jugs. I couldn’t see her bare boobs as she was showing her ass to me… and her boobs were on his palm.
Prashanthi suddenly heavily moaned and shook her boobs….maybe he would have pinched or tickled her nipples. “Slowly…rizwan…aaaaaah…dard ho raha hai. rizwan” She moaned.

“So soft boobs….Prashanthi…..” He squeezed them again and pressed his cock against her ass. Prashanthi felt his hard cock over his pant on her ass crack. The feeling was so good for her and she kept her right hand on his pant and rubbed his cock. Knowing her derizwane…rizwan released her right boob, removed his jip and guided her hand inside his underwear.

Prashanthi….held his hard big cock and started playing with it. “Ahhhhh…..its good…..aaahhh……” He moaned and kissed on her back. Soon his pant and underwear were on floor and his rod was vibrating in her hand. She pulled his cock towards her and mad fully stroking it. She felt the hotness on her palm and she didn’t expect his cock will grow this much big.

Soon he removed his cock from her hand and bent down to smell her ass. Oh god…what is going to happen here……I was unbelievable of the things happening there. He lifted her saree completely above her ass and buried his face inside her ass crack.“ Oh….mmmaaaaaaaa……aaaaaaa……oooohssh..”

Prashanthi heavily moaned with pleasure and shook her ass violently. She moaned continuously. He departed her legs wide and mad fully licked her ass crack. “rizwan….aaaaaah……maaaaaaa…”
Prashanthi desperately moaned again with the pleasurable pain in her sensitive part. He still widened her legs and tried to lick her pussy but what he thought I don’t know…

he lifted and threw her on the bed. In the next moment he removed her saree and threw it away. Then he untied her petticoat and brought down to her toes and threw that also. Oh god…. I am going to see my homely Didi’s hot pussy……… I shook my Lund. But before I saw her pussy….rizwan rolled his tongue over her pussy. Prashanthi felt current flow on her body.

Prashanthi was flying in heaven. rizwan widened her legs as much as possible and rizwan started sucking her honey pussy. It was a fantastic sight for me seeing Prashanthi with widely opened legs
showing her private cleanly shaved pink pussy to a stranger. He massaged her pussy with his wet tongue and tasted her juice which was started its flowing.
Prashanthi kept on moaning"ahhhhhhhh ahh haaaaaaaaaaaa rizwaaaaan haa suck me haaaaaaaaa aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh haaa ha aa rizwaaan"…and moaning…..enjoying the pleasure.

He lifted her ass by his hands and lifted her pussy just above from the bed and ate it. Now her Horny pussy was completely inside his mouth and he sucked her cunt like a hungry dog.
rizwan pulled her pussy lips by his teeth and sucked them well. rizwan was waiting for months to lay her in bed and it became true.

His tongue was traveling all around her pink pussy and drank all the juices flowing from it. His fingers were engaged in squeezing , tickling and slapping her soft ass . Prashanthi was able to die in that pleasure. “Fuck me rizwan….. Fuck me……aaaaaaaaah……” Prashanthi moaned. rizwan paused a moment and looked her moaning expressions. He slapped on her boobs and kissed on her lips.

Prashanthi took his tongue completely inside her mouth and drank his saliva. When they were kissing, rizwan’s long fat cock was hitting her pussy. Prashanthi enjoyed this and she was rubbing her
pussy on his cock. Knowing her derizwane, rizwan saw her itching pussy with lust and kept his cock exactly on the entrance of her love tunnel.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi - by ddey333 - 03-01-2022, 03:15 PM