Misc. Erotica Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi
BEAUTIFUL INNOCENT SISTER PAYS FOR THE BROTHERS MISTAKE-2

That nite i masturbated 4 times seeing that video... it was the thought that she gonna get fucked was making me more horny.. next day rizwan came to our house when
my sis was not in the home.. he watched the bathing video... he got so horny that he immediately removed his dick in front of me and started masturbating...
and cummed a lot on the floor... if he cums this much in my sisters pussy sure she gonna get pregnant.... even after masturbutating he was having a hard on still he
finished that video...
what he dont know his i recorded her bath video that day also but i did not showed that to him...
he uploaded that video in to his mobile...and we both were waiting eagerly as she was having break on that day...
on friday nite rizwan called me and said he was eagerly waiting to fuck her and he said that he will come at 10:00'clock in the morning
he came to home as if to collect the interest we chatted for a while and suddenly i left off saying to him wait here till i return and went to back side of my house
to see what gonna happen today...

Both were sitting on the sofa and started general conversation. My sis was wearing
a salwaar kameez white and pink pant that day and was looking gorgeous with loose hair. After a short chat my friend
initiated the act, he could not control longer and suddenly while chatting with her
he put his hands over her thighs and started massaging them. My sis was shocked and
immediately stood up and slapped him on his face and asked him to leave immediately.
My friend looked at her and smiled and showed his mobile with her nude photo as the wallpaper

. My sis was stunned and said that she would call the security officer and get him arrested. and reacted very violently but my friend his calmness
and smiled at her and said if i can i have its as a wall paper i can surely upload in internet... no one can even trace it.. and i will say that
i have downloaded it from internet So no one gives a bullshit about ur complaint
my sister was shocked and tears were rolling in her eyes he moved to her and wiped her tears and said look if u cooperate i will make sure that u will be
happy and also i will clear u r loans and also give u 50000 as a gift with which u can be happy and also i will give u back the photos and videos.
my sister was not reacting to any of his words but she was crying a lot...he got angry and slapped her hard and said did u understand what i am saying??
she was looking like a dear in front of a lion..
he pulled her chunni.. forcefully she immediately covered her neck with her hands , he laughed and said... bitch i saw u nude.. u need not hide anything from me..
he lifted her head pulled her on to him and they both fell on sofa .. her boobs were crushing on his broad chest,, he was running his hands on his back.. he
was trying to locate the zipper of salwar... her dress was tight and fitting her curves perfectly.. he just pulled her zip and pressed her boobs from back very hard
my sister was in pain and tears were coming from her eyes.... so i decided to stop him and banged the door hard he thought someone was coming left my sister and ran off from
back door...

but the story never ended..!!! later in the evening he called my sister and warned her tomorrow he will break her virgin cunt..
i didn't know about that call at that time ..

it was a Sunday and I was angry on my friend who told me to come to that Cinema Hall. Initially he was telling that he arranged tickets but later he flopped the show.
It was 11.30 am of Sunday, and I came back to my home with disappointment.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi - by ddey333 - 02-01-2022, 08:44 AM