Misc. Erotica Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi
RECORDING MY OWN SISTER....:

u guys know she is working as a front end employee(foe) She should be nice and charminig all the day.. She went to ofc wearing a half saree... as some event
was there in the school and the foe's should be either in saree or half saree... She wore a beautiful green and red halfsaree and put some lipstick to her
Sexy rosy lips finished her final touchups and went to her school and later i checked her video wearing the dress she put on a black bra and panty coming out of the
bath So i couldnot see her nude but she was really sexy in those inners.. those inners are really sexy on her she came to her room and checked herself in the mirror and kept a finger in her navel and
moaned with a sexy facial expression. i first time i realised how sexily she smiles and how cute her facial expressions are.. She wore the langa(petticoat) below her
navel(boddu) and jacket.. jacket is tight and material was so thin that one can see the bra lines over the jacket... and wore here paita over it..
She is becoming more provocative in her dressing may be with the attention she is receiving from the streeett.....
I got a printer with the gelp of rizwan so i took few printouts of her in the semi nude state
And in the evening when she came back i watched her ... i was surpised she is back as fresh as a dove.. so i decided to record her bathing video now...
everyday when she comes back from school she immediately go for bathing ... She took her body lotion and towel and went to the bathroom
i quickly ran to the spot where we made the slit to record the scene... again tanx for rizwan he gave me a new mobilw with 13mp cam.. i kept the phone in silent mode
and turned it into recording mode... and started watching my sister bath... what a scene it was... She came into the bathroom kept her towel on the hanger .. removed her
pallu from her breasts...removed her tucks from her belly unwrapped her voni from her body... she was looking like a godess like that. that jacket was low neck and her
golden globes are trying to come out of that jacket... i was having a glimpses of her boobs in that jacket .... she took the lotion in one hand and applied it on her neck... her neck was long.. and
creates a very good sex appeal..... then she removed her jacket .. and she was now in langa and panty... my dick was rocking in my jockey ANd she applied lotion over her hands
then she removed the knot of the petticoat and let it fall from her waist... it was like a curtain falling down and showing her secret hidden treasure..
now she was in her inners she was more sexier in real than in pictures... My darling sister prashanthi bent down to aply the lotion to her legs i can see her curvy
boobs from her bra.. she turned and her ass was bulging from that angle... her ass was like a pot on her waist...her thighs are in colour of creamy white
and very very sexy... i pulled my dick out of my cock and started stroking ... She removed her inners and for the 1st time the glorious assets of my sister came to my
view and i couldnot take my eyes from her body... she was so sexy that i wanted to bang her...immmediately.. before some one robs her assets...but i didnt have the guts
but i was hoping to farm her field ... and get the yield... give her a flood of honey in her pussy...
water was running on her body....she was applying soap on her body & every moment she was making there was making was driving me crazy and a thought flashed in my
mind and i imagined rizwan with my sister both of them bathing nude.. with rizwan rubbing her perky boobs and my sister stroking the dick of rizwan...
slowly she finished her bath and me with the orgasm...... She went out wearing her panty and maxy... before she came out of bedroom i settled down watcing t.v. in the hall....

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi - by ddey333 - 01-01-2022, 02:04 PM