Misc. Erotica Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi
CHANGE OF EVENTS:

One day I was in a urgent work So took his bike and Went as fast as i could.. Suddenly an old lady came in my way unexpectedly i put my brakes
missed her but ran into a honda city car.. I went unconcious .. Luckily i was safe but bike was damaged and also the car.. car driver demanded 50000
Rizwan came to rescue paid the money And also got the bike repaired and took me to a bar and asked me how i gonna pay the money..
I kept a blank face but then he said "u need not pay any money but u should help in one thing ??"
i asked him what??
he said that he wanted to fuck my sis help him in it or else u need to pay 100000 immeditely ..
i was shocked but i dont have any other option than to get my sister fucked..
so i sold my beautiful virgin sister for 1 lakh.. but i made a condition that i would watch them while they are fucking
I knew somewhere i was getting myself and my sis into trouble but lust had overshadowed
everthing then
so my beautiful sexy sister is going to loose her virginity with my friend cum rogue...
our plan was to take nude pictures of my sexy And charming beautiful sister and rizwam will blackmail her to get fucked by him...
but giving nude pictures to him can make me loose control over the situation but i was left with other options
we made a hole the bathroom and covered with a cloth So that we can record her bathing scene and also i installed a cam in her room so that i can record her changing the
dress....ofcourse the sponsor for all this was rizwan... we also checked her date(menstual cycle) so that it wouldnot disturb the plan
he wanted to enjoy her to the full of his heart...
After installing we waited a day verified and the stage is now set to go..................
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi - by ddey333 - 01-01-2022, 12:57 PM