Misc. Erotica Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi
MEET OF CAHRACTERS....

On Sunday I went to play cricket and came back home bit early than usual .. and i wanted to peep in my house to see what my sister was doing..
SHe picked up a towel and was ready to go for a shower SO i waited at the window to have a glimpse of her nude body .. She went to Shower
Removed her chudidhar and her phant...She unhooked her sponge Black bra.. her globes were visible to me.. and my dick raised and i kept my hand
in my trouser and started playing with my dick... At that time calling bell of my home rang and my sister thought it was me and She put her chudidhar
top And ran to hall to take the door
but she was surprised seeing rizwan (Son of money lender) . he came to collect the
monthly intrest but he got more than that,Seeing my sister in seminude.. Just in top with
no bra and phant ..She was only yellow transparent top and black panty,
he couldnot stop start\ing at my lovely sister..My sister realised the situation and
asked him who he was..he introduced himself and asked her the intrest amount , She came back
to the bedroom but all the while rizwan was watching my sisters lovely thighs and Bulgy ass from her chudidhar
top . My sister came to bathroom wore her phant and took money and gave it to him
he went back but he had a wicked smile when he was with my sister.. i smelt something fishy.. but didnt expect
anything wrong because of my sister conservative nature.

After that incident he met once outside the street and started talking to me very friendly .. Even though i didnt like his intentions he always used to spend money for
me when i am with him.. he used to take me to pubs and high level parties and restaurents ... in two months we became good friends , he sometimes used to ask about my sister
but in very friendly tone... So i used to share some information with him.. when ever an nice girl used to pass by he used t compare with my sis ..i used to love his comments
But i used to scold him.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi - by ddey333 - 01-01-2022, 09:45 AM