cockinwetpussy
After dinner me & Poorva sat down to watch the movie. Usually halfway down the movie we both will get horny & start fucking. I was hoping a wild fuck that evening as well. The movie started with a empty room in which one very young & pretty japanese girl was seating in a chair. She was wearing school uniform and talking something in japanese which we couldn't understand. There was no subtitle as well.

The girl kept talking and talking. We both got bored & Poorva said "What kind of movie you have brought today? The girl only talks! no action!!"

Well, what could I say. We have never seen japanese blue film before - If you can call this blue film! Heck the girl was not even nude!! I thought of giving that video parlour guy a peace of my mind! 

Just when I was thinking of switching off the cd, a guy entered into the scene. The man was wearing only a white undwerwear. The girl smiled seductavly to him & lifted her skirt to show him her cute little ass. Me & Poorva both regained our interest in the movie. At last some action!

The action didn't start immediate. Another man entered the room, followed by another. Men kept entering the room 1 after another till the room was full with half naked males of all ages - youngest will be 20 while the oldest man must be over 60. They all stood in a half circle surrounding the little girl, looking at her sexy body & rubbing cock over their underwear.

In total there wouldn't be less than 20 males in the room. 

"My god ... will all those guys fuck that little girl? She will die!" Poorva whispered. We have seen gangbang movies before, but it was only 2 guys fucking a girl. 20 guys vs 1 girl was too much! But the girl in movie seemed quite pleased as she giggled & helped the men cum out of their underwear.

Soon the horny bunch of men dragged the little girl & made her lay on her back on some kind of bench while she was being pumped by two guys into her pussy and her throat. About four of five other guys were also about her, trying to get a piece of the girl's hot mouth or making her stroke their cocks. 

The sweet girl was being relentlessly gang-fucked by this large number of guys. When a man was ready to shoot, he made sure to aim his cock on her face. In the end the girl was covered in layer after layer of cum.

"ooo so much cum ... I wish I was there ...." Poorva cooed. I looked at my wife - she has already pulled down her panties & fingering her pussy while her eyes were glued to tv. It was evident that she was totally turned on. This is something Poorva never saw or tried before. Sure we have done 3somes many times & she has taken one, two, or three cum shots on her face at a time, but never this many. One after another, for the whole night. I, myself, love to fuck her after she has at least one or two good cum shots on her face, done by another guy. It just makes it that much nastier & erotic.

We had great sex that night!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
cockinwetpussy - by usaiha2 - 14-05-2019, 11:10 AM
RE: cockinwetpussy - by usaiha2 - 14-05-2019, 11:17 AM
RE: cockinwetpussy - by usaiha2 - 14-05-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: cockinwetpussy - by usaiha2 - 14-05-2019, 11:29 AM
RE: cockinwetpussy - by usaiha2 - 14-05-2019, 11:31 AM
RE: cockinwetpussy - by usaiha2 - 14-05-2019, 11:36 AM
RE: cockinwetpussy - by usaiha2 - 14-05-2019, 11:37 AM
RE: cockinwetpussy - by usaiha2 - 14-05-2019, 11:38 AM
RE: cockinwetpussy - by usaiha2 - 14-05-2019, 11:40 AM