Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys - a continuation by alighieri
As soon as I climbed onto the bed, Rajesh pushed me against the headrest. He was pumping his cock with the other hand. It was already semi-erect. Before I could realise, he pinned me to the head rest and pushed his cock into my mouth. I choked as it invaded my mouth. “Start sucking it, you slut!” Rajesh roared. I was disoriented by the fierceness with which he was treating me. This seemingly suave man was a tyrant in bed. I slowly started bobbing my head on his cock. I didn’t have much to do because soon he started fucking my mouth by thrusting in and out. After the initial shock had faded, I started finding it rather enjoyable. More than the position in which I was, it was the sexual deviance that was arousing. The slick sounds of his enormous dick sliding into my wet mouth filled the air. Rajesh groaned loudly as he settled into his rhythm. Felling kinky, I slipped my finger towards his ass crack and started fingering his asshole. “Fuck, what a slut you are….ungh” he groaned. In return he grabbed my swinging breasts and squeezed them hard.” It was my turn to moan and scream as he pinched my nipples. Within no time, his penis was fully erect. He pulled out of my mouth and pulled me down.

I was now flat on the bed.

He mounted me in missionary position and rammed his thick cock in with no finesse whatsoever.

"Aaaaah...fuck" I moaned as a mix of pain and pleasure coursed from my vagina due to the sudden invasion.

"Slutty cock teases like you need to be fucked hard" Rajesh groaned like an animal as he began vigorously thrusting in and out. The squelching sound of his penis pulsating through my vagina reverberated in the plush room. It had been a while since I was treated this roughly by a man. Vinay was always a gentleman in bed even when I tried to push him to be a rough alpha-male. As Rajesh shoved his cock in and out without a care for how I was feeling, I thought, this is what I missed since I came back from the town.

Rajesh’s thick cock stretched my pussy to the limits as he pounded me fiercely. His magnificent cock was sending waves of pleasure through my body. Later I was told, that I was hollering loudly lost in the pleasure as Rajesh grabbed my swinging tits and pummeled me.

He kept varying his style even in missionary position. He started completely on top of me. But soon he locked my thighs around his waist as pummeled me rapidly.

Then he roughly pushed my legs onto his shoulder, making my pussy tightly wrap around his dick and fucked me ever so slowly. Although he gave off the impression of a man who was only bothered about deriving pleasure for himself, he was so good around a woman’s body that he also ended up giving unmatched pleasure to me. He was rough but he was also skillful.

He fingered my clit and stimulated my asshole and even lustily sucked on his fingers after they had been inside me. His dirtiness was a massive turn on and fuelled my lust even more. After a few minutes, he got onto his knees and grabbed me by my hips. He started bouncing me on his cock, fucking me back and forth on his large cock. He made lewd comments about how I was a dirty whore to get myself fucked like that and how my tits need to be spanked because they were bouncing too much.

I was moaning heavily. "You're a hell of a dirty slut Sheetal....Did the nukkad guys fuck you like this...Did they bounce you on their dirty cocks like this?"

"Oh fuck....fuck me Rajesh...fuck me like a dirty slut...keep fucking me!" I screamed.

"You're the sexiest slut I have banged Sheetal......Don't worry....I'm going to fuck your tight pussy all night" he groaned as his cock pistoned in and out of my wet pussy.

I was panting heavily as he flipped me over and entered me doggy style. I could feel his large balls slap against my ass as his dick invaded my cunt.

"Goddamn you're a gorgeous fucking slut" he groaned as he grabbed onto my large breasts. He must gotten quite a view of my wide hips and large, round butt. He slapped my ass and made me howl in pain. We were both lost in waves of pleasure as we wildly fucked each other.

He was the one in control while I listened to whatever he said. Most of the time he would just grab me or roll me over as he kept pummeling me.Through all of this I must have at least orgasmed twice within a span of twenty minutes. Once he even stood up and lifted me onto his arms and fucked me while I had my legs wrapped around him. We fucked everywhere. He made bend against the sofa and fucked me from behind while fondling my tits. Then he made me sit on the reading table and pummeled my pussy while standing. In between he pulled out and roughly shoved his cock into my mouth for a quick blow job. It was a crazy, mind blowing fuck session.

Rajesh was like a relentless, horny bull as he kept fucking me in various positions around the room. Through out he kept whispering dirty things into my ear while my thighs were tightly wrapped around his muscular torso or as he fucked my mouth while holding my hair. My body shuddered through multiple earth shattering orgasms but he did not show any signs of coming. After every orgasm he would let me rest for a while before boning me again. I would get instantly aroused when he did something dirty or uninhibited. This one time I lay exhausted in bed when he flipped me over and started rimming my asshole. In another such break he placed his erect rod in my cleavage and titty fucked me. It was a wet, wild night.

A few hours back, as I wrapped my saree, I was looking forward to a sedate, even boring night spent mingling with my husband's peers and showing my face at my friend's party. Instead I had ended up having the most mind blowing night of sex I have ever had. I was sitting on the commode thinking how I had ended up here when the door opened and Rajesh walked in. In my five years of married life, not even my husband had walked in on my in the toilet. Yes, we may have taken a few hot showers together but thats very different. So i was a little taken aback and quickly used the faucet to wash my pussy. Without saying a word Rajesh came in, grabbed me by my face and shoved his cock into my mouth. "Mmmmm" I groaned in protest as he started fucking my face. "I couldn't....unnngh....wait any longer..." he groaned as I slowly warmed up to this new invasion. I decided to be naughty and squeezed his butt. Then I spanked him a little and fingered his asshole even as I enthusiastically bobbed my head on his cock. "Let's go inside" he said and pulled me up. He kissed and embraced me as I fondled his rod. He picked me up again and slid his cock in again and started fucking me against the bathroom wall. "Unnn...aaah...fuck...you're a fucking machine" I hollered as he kept thrusting in and out. He was in no position to respond and was enjoying the feeling of my tits rubbing against his face as he fucked me. He buried his face in my cleavage and groaned "Your titties are just out of this world. I mean they're just perfect..mmmm" What he was saying barely registered on me as I was in the throes of another terrific orgasm. I just threw my head back and pulled his face into my cleavage and let the pleasure course through my body. He fucked me for a while even after my orgasm was done.

Both of us reentered the room. He was insatiable and was already pawing at my broad ass as I walked up to the bed and lay down on it. He got onto the bed and motioned that I get on top. "I want to look at your titties while I cum....ride me like slut Sheetal" So I got on top and slid his rock hard cock into my pussy. I still took time adjusting to his size and slowly slid it in completely. When he cock was completely buried inside I slowly started thrusting. He held my hips and we fucked each other slowly while looking into each others eyes. Unlike the sex so far, this one was more tender and unhurried. "You are a beautiful woman, Sheetal" he whispered, enjoying the pace at which I was grinding on him. "Come here" he whispered. I lay down on him and continued grinding against his cock which was stretching all corners of my cunt and sending ripples of ecstasy through my body. My breasts were were gently rubbing against his hairy chest as he groaned in pleasure. We fucked like this for a while before I got up and upped the pace. I was nearing an orgasm and wanted to build up to it. Rajesh opened his eyes and gazed at my mangalsutra as it softly thumped against my boobs whenever I thrusted. I could feel his dick immediately twitch inside me when he saw my mangalsutra. It was a reminder that I was a married woman and it was a massive turn on for any man to fuck another man's wife. Rajesh groaned dreamily and gazed at my topless body as I rode him.

"I'm about to cum...keep fucking me like this" he muttered. I bent a little forward and held onto the headboard for support as I increased the pace. This positioned my boobs conveniently above his face. He slurped on the nipples and bit my boobs softly as I kept thrusting harder and harder. "Unnngh...aaah...your cock is so amazing you bastard...oh fuck...oh fuck..." I was delirious with pleasure as I neared my orgasm. I could also hear his moans get louder and louder as we fucked frenetically. He held onto my hips as I bounced rapidly on his cock and buried his face in my tits as he came and splashed his thick load inside me. I came a few seconds later to a satisfying orgasm and fell on his body. I could sense his dick, which had fucked me for the past two hours, finally shrivel. His thick load was oozing out of pussy. After a few minutes I got up in a gingerly fashion and went to the bathroom to clean up. I freshened up with a quick shower. My pussy was completely sore from the sex. What had happened in the past two hours was unreal. The feeling was real but everything else was a blur. The making out in the balcony felt like it was ages ago.

The door opened and Rajesh walked in. I picked up the towel and left as he washed himself.

I towelled myself and started putting on my underwear.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys - a continuation by alighieri - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 10:54 PM