Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys - a continuation by alighieri
Instinctively, I unhooked his pants and slipped my hands under his trousers. He groaned as I felt my way around his toned ass. He sucked on my lips aggressively as I grabbed his naked ass. He moaned loudly as I stroked the beginning of his ass crack. Men always loved that!

"God, you're such a slut" he groaned and ripped my bra off animalistically. The blouse and bra hind limply on my shoulders. He pulled out of the kiss and ogled shamelessly at my large boobs which were on the verge of spilling out of my bra.

"What's the point of these anymore?" he whispered as he roughly pulled my blouse and bra aside and threw them away. I gasped as my breasts were exposed for the second time. He got a quick feel of them as I went a step further and dragged his pants down. He stepped out of his pants, clad in just boxers. I saw a noticeable erection trying to burst out of the boxers. He caught me looking at his erection "Do you like what you see?" I blushed and shuddered at the thought of that monster being inside me.

He picked up the loose end of my saree from the floor unravelled it. Soon the saree was on the floor and we stood semi-naked next to each other. I was in my panties and he, in his boxers. "Mmmmm" I moaned as he cupped my tits roughly and licked my earlobes. A sharp pang of arousal shot through my body.
Rajesh sat on the bed and beckoned me to sit on his lap. I climbed onto his lap facing him and slowly ground against his hard rod.

I pulled him into a kiss and sucked on his lips as he cupped my breasts. Rajesh groaned in pleasure as he squeezed and played with them. I mewled as he flicked my nipples with his coarse hands. I ground harder on his cock as he attacked my boobs. My pussy was completely wet from the stimulation. I pulled his hands away from my tits and placed them on my ass as I continued to attack his face. I licked his ear lobes and sucked on his tongue. He squeezed and slapped my butt "You have such a hot ass Sheetal......So big and round….I'd love to just strip you naked and play with it". His dirty talk was so arousing.

He made me stand up and almost ripped my panties off. He gazed at my shaved pussy for a couple of seconds before he threw me onto the bed. He jumped onto the bed next to me and rolled me over.

I moaned as he parted my ass cheeks and ran his hand on my ass crack. "Unnnngh.." I shivered in anticipation waiting for him to do it again. "You like that don't you, you sexy slut" he said as he ran his fingers over my butt crack again. I could feel the wetness flooding my cunt. The kinkiness was off the charts.

"Oh fuck.....I love what you're doing Rajesh" I moaned

He stopped playing with my ass and made me thrust my butt out. I got onto my elbows and knees and spread my legs apart thrust my butt out when he started spanking me. "Phat....phat...phat" he spanked my ass. "I love the way your large ass jiggles Sheetal. Do you know how many men were checking out your ass today as you walked by them."

I did know how men were checking out my ass especially when I wore a figure hugging chiffon saree but it was kinky to hear it from him. "Mmmm" I just moaned sexily as he stopped spanking and fingered my asshole.

"Arch your back more, you slut!"

I obediently arched my back. He cupped my entire pussy even as he explored my butt hole. "Oh fuck...aaaah" It was a sensory overload. Waves of pleasure wracked my body as he fingered my pussy. "I love sluts like you who behave coyly around your husbands but spread their legs to any man who can give them a good fucking" He fingered me for a couple of minutes like this, building me up to an orgasm. By now I was loudly moaning in arousal.

"Oh fuck Rajesh...that is sooo gooood"

He abruptly stopped fingering me. I looked over my shoulder to see him smiling "Enough. Now get on your knees". I sat up on the bed as he plonked himself on the bed next to me, his back resting against the headboard.
I was breathing heavily from the build-up and my forehead was beaded with sweat even though the room was air conditioned. He stared at my heaving tits like a predator and gestured that I get between his legs. There was a brazen shamelessness to the way he had seduced me and pleasured me so far and I was aroused by the control he was exercising over me.

I got between his legs and pulled his boxers off. I gasped at the size of his cock. It was at least 8 inches long and quite thick. I grasped it tentatively with my right hand and pulled back the foreskin to expose a raging pink crown. "Do you like what you see?" he asked as I fondled his penis with both hands. I looked at him and nodded coyly. I cupped his ball sack and jerked his dick. There was an expression of contentment on his face as I pleasured him. He pulled my head closer, an indication that I should take it in my mouth.

I pulled my hair and tied it into a bun so that it didnt come in the way. Rajesh ogled at my tits appreciatively when they were thrust out as I was tying my hair. I inched closer and slowly took the end of his penis in my mouth. I could hear Rajesh groan in pleasure as I closed my lips and swirled my tongue around his cock head. The delicious, musky smell of his pre-cum hit my nostrils. I lapped my tongue around his cock head and swallowed his pre-cum. He was groaning continuously now. I took some more cock inside my mouth and looked at his face. His eyes were shut in pleasure. I started bobbing my head back and forth over his cock. He gripped my hair as I gave him a blow job. I cupped and played with his balls. I was completely focussed on making him cum. Once in a while I took my eyes off his cock to look at his face. Men loved to see the woman's face while she gave a blowjob. It aroused them to no end to see a woman's lips stretched and wrapped around their cock. Rajesh groaned at the erotic sight of a voluptuous woman sucking his cock. His cock pulsated with pleasure. I saw his eyes glaze over as my tits rubbed against his thighs. Once in a while he would shudder and release more pre cum as I sucked his cock in earnest. "You're such a slut Sheetal....aaaah...fuck....you suck so well" he grunted. "Goddamn you're a lusty slut....look at your pretty lips wrapped around my cock....all evening I was hoping to fuck one of those horny housewives behind their husbands but the moment I saw you, with your large tits and broad ass, I knew I wanted to fuck you. I knew you were a horny bitch." That was too much for him and he started cumming in my mouth.

I moaned and started sucking vigorously gobbling up all his cum. I sucked and licked his cock all over, I sucked his ball sack and even licked the area between his balls and butt hole. He groaned appreciatively.

I rushed to the washroom to clean up. When I was back after five minutes, Rajesh was lounging on the bed, working his cock up to another erection.

"You're such a kinky slut Sheetal. I love banging kinky sluts like you. Come here."
he said patting the bed.

As I got onto the bed, he fondled my tits and ass. "Now it's time to fuck your slutty cunt. Are you ready?"

I nodded and moaned in approval, submissively.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys - a continuation by alighieri - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 10:54 PM