Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys - a continuation by alighieri
I was chatting away with the wife of some manager when Vinay spotted me and walked up to me.

"I thought you would be waiting in the balcony"

"Well I did, but you didn't come, so I went for a walk in the garden" I said, a little brusquely, feigning anger.

"Sorry to keep you waiting darling. Are you doing fine?"

I smiled "I’m fine. This is a little boring but you already know how I feel about such gatherings”.

"Sure darling. I’ll try to get out soon. But you know I have to network. Just one more hour."

Just then, Rajesh walked up to us and introduced himself "Hi Vinay, care to introduce your beautiful wife to me?"

"Hi Rajesh, meet my wife, Sheetal. Sheetal, meet Rajesh. He used my colleague at the bank but now he's moved on and is an Associate Vice President at Goldman Sachs"

Rajesh gave me a sly smile as we shook hands "Nice to meet you, Sheetal. How are you doing?"

"I'm very good, thank you" I smiled perhaps a little too coyly.

I was a little shocked by the unrealness of the situation. Ten minutes back the same man, a random acquaintance, had stripped me and was playing with my boobs. Now he was introducing himself like a stranger.

"Be careful, this chap is a bit of a flirt" Vinay whispered into my ears even as I was shaking hands and smiling at Rajesh

We chatted about some mundane stuff and after a couple of minutes, Vinay drifted away and joined a large group which was standing at the far corner of the room, leaving me with Rajesh.

"So my husband tells me that you are a flirt" I smiled. "I disagree with him"
Both of us burst into knowing laughter.

"You can't blame me can you. I mean look at this place. All these women who have accompanied their husbands. I have even slept with a couple of them. But they're all so boring. On the other hand, I find you very interesting."

"Only interesting?" I teased him.

"Hahaha...interesting...and very sexy" he said, as his eyes trailed over my boobs.

It was my turn to blush. He was a tall, well built man with pleasant urbane features.

"So Rajesh, do you have a thing for the wives of colleagues you work with?" I asked him in a seductive tone

"Well a man has to get by" "That way I am bit like you...."

He left it hanging but both of us knew what he meant. We both liked sex a little bit more than the others around us. The erotic tension was palpable in the air. This teasing conversation was not helping me one bit.

Abruptly, he said "Sheetal, why don't we continue this conversation in my room. I would love to host you. Room 508. I'll be waiting." He winked and briskly walked out, leaving the modalities of my exit for me to figure out.

My mind was in a turmoil. I was reluctant to cheat on Vinay. I had decided, when I came back to Bombay, that my promiscuity was a thing of the past. I no longer resented Vinay for leaving me to rot at home. My life was back to normal. Sex with Vinay was enjoyable although I wished he was more dominating in bed. I was working again and didn't seek validation from other men who were readily available. It helped that there was no one in our group of friends who turned me on like the nukkad guys did. Plus it was too risky. Due to the weird code that the nukkad guys followed, I had somehow gotten away by getting fucked by nearly half the men in the town but things were different in Bombay. I was a respectable woman from a respectable household with a reputation to uphold.

But....but...the encounter in the balcony had shattered all of these illusions. I was turned in a primal way by Rajesh. I loved the pleasure that surged through me when he felt me up behind my husband's back. I had somehow managed to repress these thoughts after coming back. In my head, the shamelessness and lust with which I sought out men for sexual trysts were related to my temporary state of mind when I was in that small town. But clearly I was wrong and now they were back to haunt me. I had lost control and made out with my husband's colleague. I let him strip me.....kiss me.....feel up my boobs.....I was willing...I stroked his penis. God! that penis. It felt huge. Hard. I bit my lips just thinking about it. I had to see it, hold it....feel it inside me. The truth is I was a cheat and once a cheat, always a cheat.

I hung around for a while and told Vinay that I was going to a friend's place for a party. He understood because he knew I got bored at these parties. Just to make sure, I lied that I would be crashing at my friend's place and will see him in the morning. I don't know if I was a good liar or Vinay was really naive. He didnt object. So I kissed my husband good bye and took the elevator to Room 508.
My heart was thumping as I made my way to Rajesh's room.I stood outside the door and took a deep breath. What I was about to do could possibly impact my life in ways that I could not imagine. So far I had been a good girl, an ideal wife in Bombay. Now I was about to let my infidelity cross the boundaries of the nukkad and reach Bombay. But the primal pull of lust and craving were overpowering as I knocked on the door.

Rajesh opened the door and let me in. He had taken off his blazer and tie. His shirt sleeves were rolled up. I could feel his burning gaze on my body as I walked in. My guess was right. He instinctively averted his eyes from my ass as I turned around. Ironic! Sophisticated men didn't want to be caught staring at a woman's assets, even if it was a woman they were about to have sex with. I stood next to the bed, taking in the room as he locked the door. It was like any other room at a star hotel...cushy bed..mood lighting...plush curtains...mini bar....I let it sink in that I was about to cheat on my husband in a hotel room. My mind was a mess of conflicting thoughts. I stood rooted next to the bed.

Rajesh picked up a glass of whisky from the table which he must have poured for himself before I came and said "I was just wondering if you aren't going to come" and signalled if I wanted a drink. I didn't. "Married women tend to have conscience pangs at the last minute". I didn't say anything.

He switched the TV off and came and stood next to me. This time he openly admired my body and walked around me while sipping whisky. I felt mildly humiliated as he examined like a show piece, but I also felt aroused at being openly admired.

"You look beautiful, Sheetal" he said standing in front of me

"You should probably say that while looking at my face and not my boobs" I retorted and giggled.

He smiled and gestured as if it was not his fault. This time he looked into my eyes and unpinned my pallu for the second time in the span of an hour. This is it, I thought. There was no turning back.

The pallu was on the floor. I blushed as his eyes glided over my breasts and rested on my sexy navel. Then he again walked behind me as I stood rooted to the floor. He patted my butt and said "I can't wait to see this naked. Beautiful women in sarees are like gifts. They need to unwrapped slowly"
I blushed again but couldn't help but retort "And is that what you tell all the women you seduce?"

He squeezed my ass gently sending an erotic shiver down my body "Why such contempt for a man who is just being honest…"
He trailed his hand across my almost bare back. Another shiver. “..in his praise of a sexy lady..."

"Not contempt...just wondering how much of it is honest and how much of it is being said just to impress me" I said as he completed his round and stood in front of me.

He pinched his throat and said "Its all honest, I swear. And looking at you in light, I'm doubly sure that you may be the sexiest woman I have ever seen"

I knew that he was just praising me only to get into my pants. But there was something primal about the way he was pursuing me. Admittedly, I have a thing for smooth talkers even though I fundamentally distrusted them. I once had a boyfriend who was a congenital liar and a smooth talker but who was also mind blowing in bed. I shivered as I thought of my ex going down on me. He was fantastic down there and had a way with his hands that was sure to make any woman weak in her knees. So there. While I would never buy anything from a smooth talker, I would definitely go to bed with one.

I was brought back from my thoughts when Rajesh squeezed my butt again. This time he squeezed harder. "Mmmmm" I moaned involuntarily.

He pulled me in for a kiss and soon our lips were mashed together in a passionate kiss. His hands wandered around my bare back, teasing me with his touch. I grabbed his chest passionately. It was rock hard and sexy. I quickly unbuttoned his shirt and leaned in to feel his bare chest against my pallu less body. It was hot. My skin tingled with erotic sensation as it caressed against his body. I grabbed his butt and squeezed it hard as he swirled he sucked on my tongue. I gasped as he pulled me closer and unhooked my blouse. I was nearly topless with just a flimsy strapless bra covering my boobs.

Any guilt that I had dissipated. So far I had been a passive participant, my mind torn between loyalty to my husband and succumbing to the sexual pleasures of a fling. But now I was ready.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys - a continuation by alighieri - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 10:53 PM