Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys - a continuation by alighieri
Next part

After the threesome with Shakoor and Anees, I spent the next few days introspecting about my addiction to sex. I knew that I was sliding down a path that not only had societal repercussions but also for my own self. I could be publicly shamed and humiliated for being unfaithful and depraved. But what bothered me more was my seemingly insatiable appetite for sex with dirty and rowdy local men. It was clear that my husband no longer satisfied me sexually but my substituting that with sex from random men could be a recipe for disaster.

After a few quiet days, I had a discussion with Vinay. I told him that staying in the town was no longer working out for me. I could not immerse myself in work. Neither could I be a good wife to him as I was frustrated. That's when Vinay himself suggested that I should return to Bombay. He also said that he expected to be transferred to the head office in Bombay soon enough.

In the end it was an easy decision for me. I had to return to Bombay or continue on a perilous downward spiral which could land me in terrible trouble. Even during those days I would get text messages from Shakoor and Ali propositioning sex. Shakoor surreptitiously landed up at my house or I would at his farm house and spend the day fucking each other senseless. But I was clear that this wasn't the sort of life I wanted to live.

Although the decision was easy, acting on it was tough. I suffered from severe withdrawal after coming back to Bombay. I was a sex addict. On some days I just wanted to be the archetype of what Shakoor described as slutty Bombay women. I just wanted to put on a slinky dress, go to a pub and hook up with a man. It was a couple of months of dedicated self control that I returned to a semblance of normalcy.

Vinay often visited me in Bombay and promised to push for his transfer. Eventually his transfer did come through and he was supposed to return in six months when one night changed everything.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys - a continuation by alighieri - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 10:52 PM