Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys - a continuation by alighieri
Next part

Shakoor reclined against the back seat and beckoned me closer "Suck my cock Sheetal." Although I was a fiercely independent woman, I was thrilled to be submissive to a powerful man during sex. Anees watched me intently as I obediently knelt in front of Shakoor and took his thick cock in my hands. Shakoor sighed loudly. His cock twitched in pleasure as I fondled it. It was just as I remembered it. Magnificently thick and long. And dark. My pussy became wet from just looking at its sheer size.

Shakoor ordered me again. "That's enough Sheetal. Take it in your mouth" he said, coaxing my face towards his cock. He groaned loudly as I bent down and wrapped my lips around it.

"That's it", he muttered as his cock stretched my mouth. "God I love your mouth Sheetal." he groaned, parting my hair to look at my face as I took his manhood inside. I could see Anees watching me from the side from the corner of my eye. He was probably shocked by how debauched the sexy memsaab was. I looked up to see Shakoor's face contort in pleasure as I lapped up his shaft.

"That's it Sheetal. Suck on it like a cock loving slut" he whispered. I slowly started bobbing my head up and down. The musky odour of his pre-cum assaulted my nostrils.

Shakoor egged me on as I sucked his cock. I sucked him like a wanton slut. I took all of it in my mouth and deep throated it, I tongued the crown of his cock while looking into his eyes, I ran my tongue along the length of his shaft as he grabbed my hair in delight, I fondled his balls as I bobbed on his cock, I even bent down to take his balls in my mouth to slowly suck on them. Through out the blow job, I made sure that my hands were either stroking his balls or playing with his chest hair and nipples. I sucked to give him utmost pleasure. Like a cock loving obedient slut would.

Shakoor was overwhelmed by my performance, he kept groaning and bellowing dirty words of encouragement as I pleasured him to the hilt. From my earlier experience I knew Shakoor liked long blowjobs and was determined to pleasure him till he came.

As I blew Shakoor, I felt Anees grab me from behind and pull my panties down. After a brief pause, as the anticipation was killing me, he ran his hand over my crotch and grabbed my pussy. "Oh my god! Fuck!" I mewled in delight. Encouraged by my slutty reaction, Anees ran his fingers across my slit and pushed a couple of fingers into my pussy. "This bitch is so wet!" he groaned appreciatively and started fingering my cunt. As the pace of his fingering increased, I was so awash in pleasure that I stopped sucking Shakoor.

I looked back over my shoulders to see Anees staring at my ass lustily as he fingered my pussy. I had a fairly large and shapely ass that was an object of lust for not just the nukkad guys, but even some of the so called sophisticated men in Bombay. And when I wore a tight pair of jeans or skirt I got visibly stared at. My toned butt could turn on any man even when it was clothed. So it didn't really surprise me that Anees found my butt so enticing. After all, I was on my knees, my thighs spread apart sexily and my curvy ass exposed in all its glory.

Shakoor didn't mind one bit that I had stopped blowing him. He was enjoying the sight of his secretary finger fucking me and turning me into a hot, moaning mess. Anees's confidence grew as my moans became louder. Looking at me moan for his touch, he used his other hand to squeeze and fondle my ass. He was finger fucking me and kneading my ass at the same time. My senses were overwhelmed and I hollered to an orgasm.

"Saw that? The slut loves you" Shakoor guffawed loudly. "Look at her thrust that magnificent ass out. You must be getting a great view."

Anees was not done with me. He parted my ass and ran his fingers naughtily over my asshole. Still panting from my earlier orgasm, I moaned in delight at this kinky gesture. This emboldened Anees to properly start playing with my asshole.

"Her gaand is amazing. So big and juicy. This slut is so horny that she will let us do anything. We should fuck her in the ass" Anees replied to Shakoor's earlier remark. He had also used the word gaand to describe my ass. I somehow found their descriptions in Hindi dirtier and more turning on.

I started thrusting back against Anees's fingers as he pleasured my ass.

"Enough of that, now suck my cock Sheetal" Shakoor said impatiently. I wrapped my lips, once again, around his cock as Anees stimulated my asshole. Carried away, I heard him praise my ass loudly as I lapped my tongue around Shakoor's cock.

Soon the groans of all three of us filled the air. I came loudly once again.
The fondling stopped and I felt Anees press his dick against my opening. He was about to fuck me! I thrust my ass back eagerly. Anees groaned at the enthusiasm of the sexy bank manager's wife and slid his cock in. Anees's cock was thick but I was so aroused that it slid in smoothly. After entering me completely, he grabbed my hips and slowly started fucking me. My tits swung due to the force of his thrusts and rubbed against Shakoor's hairy thighs. I sucked Shakoor more aggressively as Anees heightened the pace of fucking. I could feel and hear the sound of his thighs slamming against my ass. The cabin of the car was filled with the scent of sex.

The frequency of dirty talk between the two men increased as all of us were in the throes of pleasure. Shakoor became boastful "All these city born sluts are like this. They act all demure around their husbands in their pretty sarees but once you take them to a corner and pull their pallus aside, their true nature comes out".

I moaned loudly at this dirty talk and lapped my tongue vigorously around his cock.

Shakoor continued "You just need to finger these sluts a little bit and they'll let you play with their gorgeous breasts. You finger them a little more and they'll spread their legs for you and beg you for a good fucking. Isn't it Sheetal?"

"Mmmmm" I moaned in pleasure although I knew it was blatant misrepresentation.
Shakoor was now on a roll what with a pretty face like mine sucking him off passionately. "Do you know what these sluts do in Bombay. They all wear tiny clothes and go to pubs without their husbands. There they find hot men with cocks bigger than their husbands. These sluts cling to such men, dance with them and eventually end up sucking their cocks in a bathroom or get bent over and fucked doggy style".

Anees replied "Bhai our Sheetal bhabhi is a different level. Not only did she let you play with her tits in the bathroom, she is also getting fucked like a bitch right now". Both of them laughed.

The dirty talk aroused me even more as I sucked and thrust my ass wildly. Shakoor started groaning loudly as he approached his orgasm. I bobbed my head on his dick rapidly even as Anees was humping me wildly. I was delirious with pleasure as I got fucked from both ends. Shakoor was the first to cum. He grabbed my head and buried his cock inside my mouth as he ejaculated. In the heat of the moment, I swallowed all of his cum, which delighted him greatly and even licked his dick clean as he slumped against the back seat, spent from the blow job. After Shakoor, I also orgasmed loudly. Anees was nowhere close to coming and he kept fucking me. His staying power was insane. Very few men I had slept with could resist my beauty and prolong their erections.

Done with the blow job, I was now focussed on the pleasure that my pussy was receiving from Anees's relentless fucking. He fucked me with long and hard strokes. I asked him to pause for a while and positioned myself again by holding onto the back rest for support. Anees groaned loudly every time he thrust in.

"God you've such a tight pussy" he said loudly. "Do you like getting fucked hard?"

"Mmmmm...aaaah...aaah...I love getting fucked hard" I screamed.

The dirty talk continued. The sex was mind blowing. Anees was squeezing my butt as he fucked me with long and hard strokes.

"Do you like my cock inside your tight cunt?"

"Aaaah aaaah I love your cock inside"

Shakoor who was slumped against the back rest I was holding onto was staring at my breasts as they swung wildly from the impact. I screamed and moaned as Anees's magnificent cock stretched and stimulated the deepest corners of my pussy.

Between groans Anees kept whispering, "God I just want to keep fucking your tight pussy all day".

After a few minutes, Anees fell on my back and grabbed my breasts from behind. He changed his pace and humped me slowly from behind as I held onto the back rest for support. As if it was possible to get more turned on, I shuddered with pleasure when he cupped and fondled my hanging boobs with his rough hands. He drew closer and rested his face against my sweaty shoulders. His hairy chest tingled my bare back and his rock hard shaft was embedded deep in my pussy. I loved the feel of his hairy crotch rub against my butt every time he humped me slowly. Blinded by passion, I grabbed and massaged his balls.

"Do you like it when I grab your titties like that?" Anees whispered in my ear.

"Mmmmm yes...sooo good" I moaned back while playing with his balls. He clearly enjoyed my slutty response. His cock twitched inside my cunt and he squeezed my boobs harder. With one hand he swept my hair away from my shoulder and traced his hot tongue along my neck. I moaned loudly as he licked and kissed along my shoulders.

He trailed his hands onto my cleavage, across my chest and down onto my midriff. I writhed in delight at this delightful intrusion. Emboldened, he traced a circle around my navel teasingly. I moaned. Egged on he drop his hand further and traced my pussy. I moaned louder. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my clit which he started stroking. This proved to be too much and soon I had my third orgasm of the journey.

Dazed and overcome by emotion, I stared out of the back window at the plume of dust being kicked up by our car as it moved through the country side.

"You liked that, didn't you, you slut" Anees groaned, his cock still inside me.
I was amazed by the staying power of this man. "Let's try something else. I want to look at your tits while I fuck you".

He sat down with his back resting against the seat and asked me straddle him. I sat astride on his lap and guided his cock inside. He groaned as I sat on his cock.

My pussy had just recovered from an earth shattering orgasm but the pleasure slowly started radiating again as it got used to the new position.

I ground into his cock slowly. Anees grabbed my ass and started squeezing it.

"God, you have such a sexy butt. Firm and juicy...just like your tits" He was groaning noticeably with every time I slid in. His face was contorted in pleasure as I started bouncing on his shaft to heighten my pleasure. "Bhai look at this amazing slut" he said, staring at my large breasts as they swung irresistibly. Shakoor hungrily looked at my tits as I bounced up and down his secretary's cock.

"Incredible tits" Anees said almost like an after thought. He pulled me forward and grabbed my breasts as I continued to ride him. Noticing that I liked the boob action, he squeezed and played with them. After a few minutes, he grabbed one and started sucking on it. I hollered loudly as he sucked and lapped at my breasts. Stimulated and pleasured to the hilt I rode him like a slut. I bounced on his cock and rubbed his face between my breasts without any shame or care in the world.

Meanwhile, Shakoor, who we had completely forgotten about, had recovered from the blowjob. "Enough of your obsession with her tits. Fuck the slut hard and pass her to me quickly."

Hearing this Anees grabbed me by my waist and bounced me harder on his cock. He closed his eyes in pleasure and grabbed my breasts. I was very close to my orgasm. So was he. After a few seconds he started groaning loudly and finally came inside me. As he came, he hugged me tightly and buried his cum spurting cock deep inside me. Something about the position made it feel very intimate. I orgasmed with him and collapsed on him tired from the energetic fucking.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys - a continuation by alighieri - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 10:50 PM