Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys - a continuation by alighieri
It was nearly a month after Shakoor Haji had swept into power. The incident at Shakoor's farm house did not change my routine. Although forcibly taken, I had reluctantly enjoyed the sex. I hoped it was a one off dalliance though as I knew the consequences of getting entangled with such a powerful political leader change my life beyond recognition. News travels very fast in the town and news of Shakoor's mistress even faster. But the incident itself had some repercussions. Birju stopped contacting me altogether because he now identified me with the Shakoor Haji camp. I had distanced myself from Ranjit after a torrid affair because I didn't want things to get too messy with Sarita and her mother in law. They were my neighbours and gossip so close home could ruin my daily life. Worse it could alert Vinay about the unending promiscuity of his classy wife.

Interestingly, Asif also cooled off after that night at the farm house. Although I didn't know with certainty, I presumed it was because I was now seen as Shakoor's lady and none of the people in his camp would dare displease him by making moves on me. Who would have thought that the easiest way to quieten the nukkad guys was to sleep with their leader! Nevertheless, the quiet and peace that this offered me was refreshing. I spent most of the time at home and tried to rekindle the spark with my husband. Vinay remained busy with the new branch opening but reciprocated to my overtures. Our sex life although still tepid was back on track.

Today was the inauguration of the new branch. Vinay left early in the morning and asked me leave by afternoon. The branch was far and the route had some difficult terrain. After Vinay left, I did some coding work and enjoyed a relaxed bath.
I picked a dark green silk saree with a sleeveless blouse. It contrasted well with my fair skin. Feeling adventurous I tied the saree below my belly button. Although the pallu covered my midriff one could get a glimpse of my tantalising curves from the side. I tied my hair up in a bun and finished the look with a gold chain and a delicate pair of earrings.

Ready, I got into the car with a book in hand to keep me company during the journey. The car trundled along the town streets before hitting the highway. However, soon we had to take a detour towards a bumpy country road. Try as I could, it became difficult to read due to the bumpy read. So I decided to plug in to some music.

It was sweltering hot outside. Thank god the car had AC. The journey was rough and slow. After a gruelling 3 hour drive, I was glad to get out of the car. I was dropped outside a modest one storey building which was festooned with flowers and decorations. I saw a lot of people inside including a large security officer contingent. I walked towards the building as the driver parked the car. By the looks of it a major dignitary must have arrived for the inauguration. My suspicions were confirmed when I saw the tall figure of Shakoor Haji standing alongside Vinay in his trade mark long kurta. My heart beat quickened as soon as I saw him.

“Come Sheetal, I was just going to call you” Vinay said, as soon as he spotted me at the entrance. There was a lot of commotion around us. People, bank officials and security officer rushing around to get things in order and looking over the arrangements. The blare of walkie talkies.

Shakoor smiled at me “I hope the journey was not too rough. Our country roads can be rough for people from the cities”.

I saw him check me out as I replied “It was quite rough hahaha but nothing I haven’t gotten used to”

It was only after I uttered those words did I realise the innuendo! Shakoor winked at me cheerfully while Vinay took pains to introduce me to Shakoor.

Shakoor brushed him off “I have already met your beautiful wife Vinay. I had the pleasure of acquainting myself with her at the farm house after my election win.”

“Oh right right, yes” Vinay beamed not knowing that the man he was trying to introduce to me had stripped me naked and known me in the most intimate way possible. I could feel the sexual frisson between Shakoor and I sizzle as images from that night flashed in my head.

As Vinay made small talk, I saw Shakoor’s eyes hungrily roam over my boobs and bare arms. I stood awkwardly as the sexual tension mounted. I was getting checked out shamelessly right in front of my husband although Vinay did not notice or pretended to not notice.

Once when Vinay turned his attention to some pressing matter I felt Shakoor's hand brush against my ass. Even though there was a lot of commotion around us there was no mistaking his touch. I was too intimidated to push his hand away without drawing attention.

I felt dirty standing next to my husband as another man brazenly palmed my ass. It was also strangely exciting and very arousing.

“Sir, the inauguration should be any time soon” Vinay said as Shakoor trailed his hand on my bare back fiddled with my blouse strap.

This was too much! I shivered from his touch even as Shakoor maintained his poker face. “Sure, no problem Vinay. I have no pressing commitments after this.” he said and smiled at me.

I excused myself as I couldn’t bear to be around Shakoor anymore. I asked Vinay where the wash room was and rushed in that direction. The wash room was at the back of the building in a deserted corridor. I splashed water on my face and was wiping my face when there was a knock on the door.

“Just a minute” I yelled. I composed myself and opened the door. In a flash Shakoor barged inside and locked the door. I stood there in shock and whispered

“What are you doing Shakoorji! Someone will see you. Please leave!”

He grabbed my arms and pinned me to the wall. “Don’t worry, I told my driver to stand guard near the corridor. He will tell us if someone is coming”

Without any delay, he started smooching and kissing me all over my face “I couldn’t control myself after seeing you in this saree.”

"Especially this curvy ass of yours" he said while patting my ass.

"If you would have stayed a minute longer, I would have done this right in front of your husband". This time his hands were kneading my ass cheeks over my saree.

His dirty talk was turning me on so much!

He held my face and started kissing my lips. I was already turned on and started kissing him back aggressively. My enthusiasm sent him into overdrive. He sucked on my luscious lips and pushed his tongue into my mouth. I didn't hold back and sucked on his tongue shamelessly. I grabbed his ass and pulled him closer to grind against his cock. He groaned in delight as my boobs mashed against his chest. We were wildly making out like two hormonal teenagers in a parking lot.

He paused for a moment to pick me up and make me sit on the platform. The platform provided the ideal height to continue our lusty make out. Shakoor dragged the saree pallu off my shoulders even as I slid my hands under his kurta and fondled his hairy chest. It was hot and heavy with our lips and tongues sucking and mashing against each other.

After a few minutes, he pulled back and stared at my body. I was panting from the hot kiss. He untied my hair as we exchanged lusty glances at each other. If not for our location, we would have been fucking each other on the floor by now.

I grabbed his hands and placed them on my boobs. He started fondling them over my blouse and whispered into my ears “God, you’re such a sexy woman.”

"Mmmmmm" I moaned as he played with my boobs. Strangely not once did I feel guilty for cheating behind my husband's back while he was in the same building.
Shakoor licked my ears and trailed his tongue over my neck while uttering the dirtiest things he wanted to do to me. He sucked my neck and planted wet kisses right above my boobs. I was lost in pleasure when he slid my blouse strap down and licked my bare shoulders. I dug my nails into his back in delight and moaned in anticipation when he slipped his tongue between my cleavage.

“Sshhh…be quiet” he said and put his left hand on my mouth.

I was so horny that I took his fingers into my mouth and sucked on them seductively.

Shakoor looked up in surprise as I sucked his calloused fingers. "God I love how raunchy you are Sheetal" he whispered and slid the other strap off. He pulled the blouse down completely and scooped my breasts out of the bra.

I heard him groan in delight as soon as they were exposed.

He wrapped his palms around them and fondled them appreciatively as we sucked on each other lips once again.

I gasped in pain when he pinched my nipples. I was getting aroused by his fondling.

So I grabbed his head and pushed his face towards my breasts. He was overjoyed and took a hardening nipple into his mouth and started sucking on it. It was amazing!

He alternated between my breasts fondling, sucking and licking them all over. The pleasure was overwhelming. As Shakoor pleasured me, I reclined against the wall behind the platform and guided his mouth across my breasts. My thoughts drifted to my situation.

Here I was, the highly qualified and urbane wife getting my breasts squeezed and sucked by a local politician in a dingy washroom. I turned to look into the mirror behind me. The fair expanse of my back was exposed except for the thin strap holding the blouse. I looked down to see the contrast between Shakoor's dark face and the fairness of my topless body. I moaned in pleasure as he naughtily kissed my midriff and licked my navel. He may be a politician having a lot of power and capital but in society I would be considered to be from a higher class. He was a '.. I was a *****. He was uneducated. I was highly qualified. For me all these social distinctions did not matter at all. But subconsciously I was affected by the taboo nature of our intimacy. It was incredibly arousing to see his dark face lick the fair skin of my navel.

I moaned in pleasure when Shakoor's bearded lips moved to my right breast and latched onto my nipple. My pussy tingled in anticipation as he sucked the nipple forcefully.

"God your tits are just heavenly. I could spend all day licking and playing with them" he muttered while running his tongue around my aroused nipple in circles.

His tongue was magical and I grabbed his head and mashed his face onto my breasts in pleasure.

"What would Vinay think if he saw me like this?" I thought, as Shakoor's gruff beard grazed against my ample cleavage. "His sexy wife of 5 years, enthusiastically letting another man play with her curvy tits and rub his face in her cleavage" The thought aroused me even more.

After a couple of minutes, we were rudely brought back to reality when someone knocked on the door.

I panicked and quickly started putting my saree in order.

"Saab they're looking for you!" someone yelled from outside. Presumably, Shakoor's guard.

"Tell them I'm coming" Shakoor yelled back without a trace of tension or guilt in his voice. "Don't worry. Just put on your clothes quietly." he said, as I frantically re-arranged my bra. Shakoor calmly buttoned up his kurta.

My panic subsided due to his calmness. Oddly, I felt shy as I pulled the blouse up and arranged my pallu. I was still not used to the gaze of a man other than Vinay while I was exposed.

I looked so trashy, my hair dishevelled and my saree crumpled in places when I looked into the mirror. "I'll leave now. You come after five minutes" Shakoor said and walked out. I could see that he was disappointed too. I was still very aroused from the make out as I quickly brushed my hair, straightened my saree and joined the commotion after five minutes.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys - a continuation by alighieri - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 10:50 PM