Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys - a continuation by alighieri
"My wife specifically got this mattress made. Sheetal, you must sit on it and see how good it is." he said in a confident, overbearing manner that seems quite common to politicians.

I sat on it. It was indeed very plush and cushiony. He immediately sat next to me and before I could notice, placed his hand nonchalantly on my thigh.

His touch was sending goosebumps through my body. I was torn between ignoring his hand and pushing it off. I still had not figured out whether this man took similar liberties with other women but in any case it was highly inappropriate. I prepared to get up and leave.

"Shakoorji I should really go now. It’s getting quite late" I said, as I got up.

He held my hand and pulled me back down! "Sheetal ji don't worry about the car. The security guard will call on the intercom if your car is here"

Damn.

His intentions were dangerously clear now. And my last excuse had also failed miserably. My thoughts were interrupted when he placed his arm around me and grabbed me by my waist. A frisson of fear mixed with excitement coursed through my body. Our thighs were now touching.

I had do something before things got out of hand.

"Shakoor ji, please..." was all I could muster as he silently snaked his left hand beneath my pallu and palmed my midriff.

“Shakoorji what are you doing!” I gasped and tried to wriggle away.

His hand was now openly stroking my midriff even as his other hand held me in place. His touch was igniting all my latent sexual feelings but it was now or never.

I firmly pushed hand away and said “Shakoorji please leave me alone…I am married woman…please don’t do this”.

"My boys have told me all about you Sheetal"

Fuck.

"I didn't believe them when they described your beauty to me or raved about your body"

His hand moved to the pallu on my shoulder. He deliberately picked it up from my shoulder and let it drop onto my lap. “They said your boobs are out of the world.
Tell me how can I resist when people feed you things like that?”

My upper body was now covered only by a modest blouse. Although no cleavage was showing, my large breasts were obscenely jutting out as I was breathing heavily. He gazed at them hungrily “The boys were right. These look incredible”
I thought he would grab them immediately but, he was content to play with my exposed belly button. "You know, I got busy with the elections otherwise I would have given you my attention much earlier. I couldn't also bother with what my boys say. They say all sorts of non-sense and sing songs of praise about all the prostitutes they sleep with. They are idiots so I thought they were exaggerating."

His dirty talk and slow tease were having an effect on me. I knew he was going to fuck me hard and I couldn’t wait any longer.

"But one day Ali came and told me about you. He described how slutty you were in the car with the boys. How you wantonly sucked all the men in the car while getting butt fucked."

At this, he moved his hand from my belly and grabbed my right breast. His other hand was drawing circles on my back. I was getting seduced badly.

He cupped my breast and continued "He said you were the wife of the local bank manager and had gained a reputation as a bit of a.....slut. I was shocked. Why would a bank manager's wife, that too an educated woman from Mumbai, wantonly sleep around with my boys who are like ruffians. So I was curious..."

His hand was openly squeezing and stroking my breast now. His other hand started unhooking my blouse from behind.

"Mmmmm" an involuntary moan escaped from my mouth. "Shakoorji please..."

“I asked my boys if they were forcing themselves on you. They are dirty thugs so I didn’t think you would sleep with them willingly. But imagine my surprise when they said you were blowing their cocks willingly!”

He unhooked my blouse completely. It hung loosely on my shoulders.

"And then this boy Asif came to me and said you were "maal". He said you were a wanton slut in bed and the best cocksucker he's ever seen. He said you were at the party. So I said bring her. Let me meet her. Who is this lady that everyone is going gaga about"

His removed his hand from my breast. I was momentarily relieved. But in a flash he climbed onto the bed and sat behind me. I was practically sitting between his legs now!

He swept my blouse off from my shoulders, exposing my bare arms, and continued
"But when I saw you walk into the room in this saree I knew they were right. I knew I had to fuck you". His obscene descriptions of me were so arousing.

"Mmmm.....look at these fair and smooth shoulders" he said fondling my shoulders and bare arms. "So soft and sexy"

"Mmm" I softly cooed as my body enjoyed what he was doing.
Without stopping for a second, he flicked open my bra strap and pushed it off my shoulders. "I fuck all the women I want Sheetal. I own this town" he whispered in my ears as he licked my neck and bare back. A shiver ran down my spine. There was something primal about the way he was treating me, as if I were his property. I was battling my inhibitions.

I desperately tried to hold the bra in place. This was my last chance to leave the place with my dignity intact. "Shakoor ji please don't do this. I'm a married woman…please..."

"Ah Sheetal….you may be a married woman but have you behaved like one, Sheetal? You've been a bad girl" he said, uncrossing my arms.

"And I know how to treat bad girls like you" he said and roughly pulled the bra off. I was topless now!

He quickly took off his kurta and vest. His hairy chest rubbed against my bare back when he pulled me closer and hugged me from behind. I could feel his dick poke against my butt. "Sheetal, I'm going to fuck you regardless of whether you want it or not. Now its up to you to make it easy or difficult for me."

He roughly cupped my breasts from behind. "Mmmm" a soft moan escaped from my mouth. My last resistance was broken.

"The boys were right. Your tits are just incredible" he said, as he fondled them aggressively. “So big yet firm”. He brazenly licked my bare back.

"Ow....mmmmm" I was mightily turned on by the way Shakoor ravaged my topless body.

His hard manhood poked me as a reminder of things to come.

After a while he bellowed, "Get up Sheetal"

I stood up obediently. He grabbed the pallu which was on the floor and unwound my saree while marvelling at my body throughout.

Only clad in my panties, I was again made to sit on the bed as he divested his pyjamas and boxers. He was hairy all over and had a small paunch. An erect 8 inch cock burst out his boxers and stared me in the face.

"Let’s see if all the hype is real" he said coaxing my head closer to his manhood.
"Show me how good a cock sucker you are"

Feeling strangely competitive, I grabbed his cock and slid it into my mouth.

"Hmmmmm…that’s it" he moaned as I took it in. I slowly licked and sucked his cock assessing its size inside my mouth. It was thick but not as long as Asif's so I slid it in completely and started bobbing my head on it.

"Aaaaah……nice" he moaned. "The boys were right. The bank manager's wife is a total slut!". He bellowed and laughed loudly.

Instead of feeling humiliated, this only made me suck harder. My instinct to please had taken over.

"Aaaah Sheetal...I love your sexy mouth so much"

He started groaning loudly as the blowjob progressed and just when I thought he was about to cum he pushed my head away and asked me to get into the doggy style position.

"Look at this sexy rump. No wonder the boys went crazy when they saw this." he said running his hands over my curvy butt as I climbed into position. He roughly pulled my panties down and teased my asshole. I shivered in anticipation and arched my back as he stroked my fully naked body.

"Mmmm Shakoorji" I moaned as this 50 year old politician started fingering my asshole.

"Damn you're soaking wet" he said as he ran his hands gleefully along my ass crack and grabbed my pussy.

"Aaaaaah….fuck!” I groaned in arousal "Please put it in"

I turned around to see him line up his erect cock against my cunt. “Put it in" I moaned, louder. I was so aroused that I needed him immediately.

He held my hips and pushed it in. "Oh my...aaah" I moaned as his thick cock penetrated me.

"Your cunt…is….so tight Sheetal” he gasped in delight.

Soon we gathered pace. He thrust in vigorously from behind as I pushed my butt
towards him. “I want to open it up and fuck you raw" he said, as his thrusts became more vigorous.

I could only moan continuously lost in the throes of pleasure. "Ah ah ah ah ah" I hollered as his thick cock pistoned me coarsely.

He slapped my butt occasionally and laughed at how my curvy ass jiggled. I was incredibly turned on by the situation.

"Enough butt fucking” he said pushing me off his cock. “Now ride me me like a slut" he said patting my ass. He plonked himself on the soft bed. I climbed on top of him and slid his cock back in. I thought this would just be a quickie but clearly the man could last for a while.

"Your boobs are so obscene Sheetal" he murmured as I bounced on his cock carried away by my arousal. I saw my boobs jiggling lewdly as I pleasured myself.

He grabbed them and said "You don't look like a bank manager's wife. You look like a high class slut"

He kept uttering dirty stuff which made me hornier and hornier!

My ass was mauled and my clit was fingered as I rode him like a possessed woman.

"Come forward you slut. I want to suck your juicy tits!" He pulled me down onto my elbows and sucked my nipples aggressively.

"Mmmmm......aaaaaah….fuck" His aggressive sucking of my boobs was overwhelmingly pleasurable as I ground on his hard cock.

I was close to an orgasm.

Suddenly he flipped me onto my back and started pounding my cunt with fast strokes.

"Oh fuck oh fuck..aaaaah" I screamed completely lost in the pleasure his thick cock was giving me.

He completely enveloped my body as he fucked me in the missionary position. His paunch thumped against my soft belly. He roughly grabbed my boobs for support and fucked me with rapid strokes.

"Aaaaah aaaah aaah aaah" I screamed in pleasure. He pinched my nipples as he continued fucking.

"I love fucking a young wife's pussy so much" he grunted. "So tight and smooth"
I couldn't resist any longer and hollered through an incredible orgasm

"Oh fuck mmmmmaaaaaaah"

He kept pounding me relentlessly for another minute before spurting a gigantic load inside me.

He rolled over as soon as he was done and beckoned me to come closer.

"I just cannot get enough of your titties" he said, as he held them in his hands and squeezed them roughly. I blushed at his brazen comment.

After squeezing and playing with them to his heart's content, he asked me to lick his dick clean. "Go on, lick me off like a good girl" he said patting my cheeks.
I reluctantly took his cock which was smeared with his cum and my juices into my mouth to clean it off.

"That's enough" he said and got up to put on his clothes. I too got up to put on my clothes. There was an awkward silence as I collected all my clothes which were strewn on the floor.

"You have such an amazing ass Sheetal" he said as I bent down to pick up blouse.

My ass was directly thrust towards his face. Eagerly he fondled it and landed a slap.

SLAP!

"Ouch!" I moaned in pain as he roughly grabbed my butt and slapped it.

"Your husband is a fool, Sheetal. Who leaves such a sexy lady and runs away on work."

"But his loss is my gain" he patted my naked ass, winked at me and walked away.

I put my clothes on, still processing what had just happened, and showed myself out.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys - a continuation by alighieri - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 10:49 PM