Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys - a continuation by alighieri
One month had passed since the fateful day when I was taken by Asif. It was the day of the election results. Shakoor Haji had taken a lead from the beginning and was well on the way to retaining his seat. The frenzy was inescapable, even in the windowless room behind Asif's store.

The TV blared on with the news of how Shakoor Haji's campaign won the hearts of the people around the district. People were dancing on the streets.

"Hmmmm....aah..aah..aah" I moaned as I bounced on Asif's hard cock.

He coolly reclined against the headrest of the bed watching the news as I did all the hard work.

"Mmmmm Asif...your cock is so fucking big...aaah aaah" I moaned trying to draw his attention to me. I was so used getting complete attention from men that I felt a little pissed that he hadn't turned off the TV during sex.

"Aah aah aah" I moaned wildly as I fingered my clit and rode his cock.

Although it had started with black mail, the sex with Asif had become consensual very quickly. Asif was a strong man and he loved to dominate me during our sexual encounters. I was drawn to his body and we would end up meeting once or twice every week.

I had turned up at his store not knowing that the election results were being announced. There was a lot of commotion on the streets but I had somehow reached his store. He was glued to the TV screen when I walked in clad in a sleeveless salwar kameez with tight leggings. I thought he would be excited to see me in a cleavage baring kameez. But he just nodded and continued watching TV.
I was disappointed and got up to leave after 5 minutes.

"Sheetal where are you going?"

"Home. Clearly you're more interested in watching TV today".

"Arrey memsaab, Shakoor bhai is winning! Hence the excitement. Come sit" he said and patted his lap.

I sat in his lap and could immediately feel his hard rod against my butt.

"Mmmmmm....your body is sexy, how can I resist!" he groaned as he felt my soft butt rubbing against his cock. He made me raise my arms and pulled the kameez off. He scooped my boobs out of the bra and groped them.

Meanwhile I had tugged his pyjamas down and grabbed his rock hard cock. I jerked his cock lustily as he fondled tits and licked my bare back.

Within seconds he threw me on the bed and pulled my salwar off. I was wet from his aggressive demeanour.

"Fuck I love your slutty body" he screamed over the noise from the TV as he pulled my panties off and rammed his cock in. He fucked me with rapid strokes by holding my hips.

"Aaah aah aahh aah" I moaned as I got taken roughly. My boobs still restrained by the bra were jiggling due to the force of his thrusts.

I was so aroused that I flipped him over and bounced on his cock rapidly. He ripped my bra off and fondled my tits roughly.

"Mmmmmm Asif....your...cock....is...soooo....goodddd" I moaned lost in the throes of pleasure.

Cut to the present......

"What a cock hungry slut you're Sheetal" "I focussed on the news for one minute to catch the news about Shakoor bhai and you started moaning likea whore"

He came forward from his resting position and grabbed my ass with both hands and pistoned me harder.

"Oh Asif...Mmmmm"

"Do you like my cock Sheetal?" He whispered naughtily his face buried in my swinging tits.

"Mmmm....I do...I love your big cock inside me so much!"

"That's because you're a cock hungry slut Sheetal" he said, motioning me to get into the doggy style position.

He lined up behind my ass and rammed his dick into me.

"And a cock hungry slut deserves to get fucked like a bitch!" he grunted and grabbed my large swinging tits from behind.

"Your cunt is so tight and sexy" he commented, dropping a hand from my tits to finger my clit.

"Oh fuck! Mmmm" I moaned as pleasure flooded my senses.

"And your tits are just outstanding....I haven't seen a woman in the entire town
who has tits like this" he whispered into my ears as he continued groping my tits.

He pulled me up, his burly arms locked under mine his palms still wrapped around my knockers.

"So full and juicy" he groaned into my ears as kept thrusting rapidly.

I was hollering loudly. His raw strength was just incredible as he pounded me in a near standing position.

"Have you been fucked like this Sheetal?" he groaned as we built up to an orgasm

"Ummmm....ah aha...no!" "Your cock is just amazing" I said as I reached behind and fondled his balls.

He moaned in approval as I fondled his balls.

As we gathered pace, he let me rest on my elbows again and pounded me by holding my curvy hips.

"Mmmmm....I just love fucking your sexy butt Sheetal" he groaned and grunted wildly as his crotch slapped against my round ass.

As Asif humped me lustily, the pleasure overwhelmed me and within a couple of minutes, both of us collapsed on the bed quaking from our orgasms.

I curled up to the side as his cum oozed out of my cunt. He lay on his back panting.

"Soon Shakoor bhai will be throwing a party for all the party workers"

He began kneading my ass and continued.

"You should come"

I hesitated. Why would I go to a political event. "No Asif, I don't think I should"

"Arrey memsaab, don't worry, it won't just be for party workers. There will be government officials and their wives also. Your husband will also be there."

I felt awkward that he mentioned Vinay especially as I lay naked on his bed while getting my naked ass fondled.

"Okay, let's see."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys - a continuation by alighieri - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 10:48 PM