Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys - a continuation by alighieri
As I stood meekly at the shuttered exit, Asif ambled down the stairs.

"Memsaab, it will be easier if you don't resist"

My mind was in a turmoil as thoughts swirled in my head. What the hell have I done?! How do I get out from here? How do I negotiate with this brute?

In a flash, he was onto me. I tried to resist but my meagre strength was no match to his burly strength.

"Come memsaab, let's go to my room and have some fun". He grabbed my hand and dragged me.

"Asif, please, Asif..please let me go..please!" I begged and pleaded trying hard to wriggle out of his grasp.

He sniggered arrogantly. "Arrey memsaab do you think I'm a fool. After days I have seen a dick raising woman like you in town. Let's have some fun"

I kept pleading with him and managed to wriggle out of his grip"

Not taking any chances, he picked me up into his arms and carried me across the
store towards his room.

He saw my sweaty and distressed face and said "Memsaab relax, it'll be fun. Trust me. After seeing you getting banged doggy style in that video, your video has become my favourite video. I have jerked off to it so many times. In fact I jerk off to it more times than I have sex with my wife "

He carried me to a room at the back which had a bed and TV. It had no windows and was sparsely furnished.

He dropped me on the bed and started undressing. I sat quietly on the corner of the bed ruminating over my wretched fate as he removed his large, baggy kurta exposing his burly yet fit torso and hairy chest. He was powerfully built. A shiver ran down my spine as I took in the size of his body. This man was huge.

I stared at his body transfixed as he undid his pyjama and let it fall to the floor. I could clearly see the massive tent in his boxers.

"Oh my god!" I audibly gasped as he pulled his boxers off, revealing a rock hard 8 inch rod. It was thick and I could see pre-cum already oozing from the tip.

"Do you like what you see memsaab?" he smiled. It was the smile of a man who was confident of his physical attributes.

I averted my eyes and stared at the floor, emotionless. For this ordeal to end quickly, I needed to remain in control of my emotions. I had to be cold and calculated. I needed to get this man to cum with the least effort and involvement from my side.

"I never thought a day would come when you would be sitting on my bed in a slutty dress like this " he said, as he plonked himself next to me.

I shivered as his rough hands rubbed against my soft skin. His arm was around my shoulders, as he pulled me towards his naked torso. Our thighs touched as I was pulled closer.

He groaned in pleasure at the touch of my soft skin. He pulled the strap of my dress off my shoulder. When he had pulled it halfway down, I grabbed his hand and pushed it away.

He flew into a rage "Slut! I am treating you with respect and you have been behaving like a petulant bitch!". He grabbed my face into his hands and made me look into his eyes. "I just want to have some fun. If you choose to comply like you do with your other lovers, you will be fine. Regardless I intend to fuck you either way. Do you understand?"

I could see the rage in his eyes. I was sure to be taken roughly if I pissed this man off anymore. I had no option but to comply.

I nodded meekly.

"Good" he bellowed. "Now get down between my legs and suck my cock"

I slithered down from the bed and knelt down between his legs and wondered if it would have been better (even enjoyable) had I not angered him so much. He grabbed my hands and wrapped them around his dick.

It was a massive penis. My palm could barely wrap around it. Asif groaned in
delight when I touched it.

"Now jerk me off" he motioned waving his hand up and down.

I slowly pumped his cock as his pre-cum oozed onto my hands.
I jerked him off mechanically. He enjoyed it for a while and realised that I was just giving him the bare minimum. He pulled my hands off his cock roughly and seethed in anger

"Listen to me memsaab. This is the last time I'll tell you. You either willingly pleasure me or I'll strip your clothes off and fuck you in the ass like a street whore". He looked at me menacingly as I cowered on the floor.

"I know memsaabs like you very well. You go around fucking every Bengali worker on the street and pretend like a homely house wife with me?"

There was an awkward silence in the air after what he said.

Once again, he took my hands and placed them on his cock. This time I started jerking him off in earnest. I look up to see his expression as I pumped his cock and cupped his balls.

His face wore a relieved expression. "Mmmm....keep doing that" he murmured.

"See this is all I wanted. A little fun" and winked at me.

I felt hot, jerking off this hulk of man while crouching between his legs. Although repulsed by the rough treatment, the coercive aspect of sex after so long sent a thrill down my spine. After 10 minutes of pumping and fondling, my arms started paining.

Asif looked me with wary eyes as I removed my hands. Instead to his utter shock, I bent down and slid his penis into my mouth!

"Mmmm....your mouth is so fuckable" he groaned as I took half his cock into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it.

As I sucked on his cock, I looked up to see his expression. He was intently staring at my lips which wrapped around his thick rod as he thrust in and out. The thrill of taking such a thick cock inside my mouth ignited my senses.
With one final thrust, he pushed his entire 8 inches into my mouth. The tip hit my throat and I tried hard not to gag on it. He held my mouth forcibly in that position with his hands as tears started running down my eyes. It was for erotic for him as he groaned loudly but brutal for me. I slapped his thighs hard to let him know that I was choking and it was only then that he pulled out.

I wheezed and gasped for air as he leered at me. "What happened madam, none of Bajwa's boys had such a big cock?"

I blushed and shook my head even as I regained my breath. His cock stood proud and erect. I felt as if I had tried and failed to conquer it and it was staring at my face telling me I wasn't good enough. Ever the competitive one, I grabbed his cock and took it in my mouth again.

Asif moaned as he saw me take his cock in my mouth once again.

This time I let it slowly slide in and controlled my gag reflex. Once fully in I looked at him. He was in a pleasant state of shock as I started bobbing my head on it rapidly. Judging by his expression it was clear I was the first woman to have conquered his rod. I felt elated as I sucked hard on his dick. My pussy was getting aroused at the prospect of taking this rod inside.

He bent down and slid the straps of the dress from my shoulders. I helped him by moving my arms out of the way. He made me sit on his lap and started squeezing my tits as I sluttily wrapped my hands around his cock again.

"Your tits are just so big and juicy" he said as his rough hands fondled and squeezed them with gusto. He went wild with passion at the feel of my boobs and licked my bare back and bit the soft flesh underneath my arm pits.

"Ungh..what are you doing?" I moaned sexily. I took his hand and placed it on my crotch. He groped my pussy over my panties sending bolts of pleasure through my body.

"Hmmmm....."

After a few minutes of hardcore making out in his lap, he picked me up and rolled me onto the bed. I was topless with the dress collected around my waist. He pulled the dress off completely and threw it away. In a flash he grabbed my panties and tore them off. Fuck! In seconds I was completely naked.

"Slut! Wearing such tiny panties when you go out shopping!" he groaned in delight. He made me climb onto him in a 69 position and guided my head towards his cock again.

"I want to look at your jiggly butt while you suck me like a dirty slut". He grabbed and groped my butt assessing its size and firmness. He fondled my ass crack and buried his face in my butt in delight as I sucked him off enthusiastically. Men tend to get overwhelmed when they see my butt and it was a great turn on for me.

"Just like it was in the video" he whispered, as he nibbled on my ass.

"Ummmm..." I was wet from all the action that my ass was receiving and longed to be fucked by his supercharged cock.

As if listening to my wishes, he slapped ass and asked me to lie down.
"Spread your legs sluttily memsaab" he demanded, while kneeling between my legs. I blushed at his brazenness and shyly parted my legs. He leered at my exposed pussy.

"Mmmmm...fuck!" I couldn't help it as he grabbed my pussy and fondled it.
"So wet..mm" he groaned running his fingers over my clit.

"Fuck me!" I moaned. I couldn't wait any longer.
He quickly got between my legs and positioned his cock head at my opening.
The sheer size of it sent shivers down my spine. A part of me was excited by the possibility of it stretching and pleasuring the deepest corners of my cunt while a part of me was apprehensive of the pain this could cause.
Asif looked into my eyes as he pushed his cock in.

"Ungfh..." I gasped. "Slowly please"
He nodded and kept invading my cunt gradually.

"..oh fuck!" I was completely stuffed and saw that there was still some cock outside.

"Stop!" I screamed. "Stop!"

He stopped for a moment and continued without paying heed to my screams.

"Aargh...oh my god!"

His cock impaled me as a burning sensation washed through my vagina. I had never been this stretched.

He stayed motionless for a few second after he was fully in and gauged my expressions. After a while the burning sensation ceased and there was just a feeling of fullness like never before. He probably sensed that I was fine and slowly started thrusting in and out.

Oh fuck! This was bloody insane!

He gradually increased his pace and was soon fucking me properly. My whole body shook at the power of his thrusts.

"Mmmm....ah...ah.ah" I moaned.

Seeing that I was enjoying it now, he held my right leg up and placed it on his shoulder to give himself more room.
"Even in my wildest dreams I never thought I would be fucking a sexy memsaab like you" he groaned as his pistoned me with great intensity. My body was exploding in pleasure now. The air was filled with the sounds of sex. Skin against skin. His balls slapping furiously against my thighs. It was a lust fuelled frenzy.
After a few minutes, he slapped my thighs and flipped me over. "Arch your back memsaab" he said and patted my ass. "Its time to fuck you like a bitch"

He eased his cock in, feeling my tight pussy engulf his dick. Within second he was fucking me like a jack hammer with long and hard strokes.

I moaned continuously at the rough treatment I was getting from this burly Pathan.
He grabbed my tits from the side and groped them.

"I am surprised your husband even let's you out of the house. What will that poor guy think if he sees me fucking your broad ass and squeezing your tits like this" he groaned and slapped my rump. "Your ass is too good memsaab. I love how it jiggles when I ram into it just like in the video"

Pleasure surged through my body. I was giddy from the fucking and was moaning incoherently.

Asif kept fondling and groping my body as he rammed my pussy from behind. His hands wandered over my naked flesh relishing every curve. As sex went, this was a feast for him.

"I love your sexy body so much" he groaned as he squeezed my ass and cupped my tits.

I was on the verge of an orgasm as he pumped me hard.

"Ah..ah...ah...ah..aaaaaah" I moaned as my body throbbed from an intense release. Asif didn't let go of me even though all I wanted to was lie down and curl up from the after math of that intense orgasm.

He held me in place and pummeled my ass. I could sense that he was close as his grunting became louder and louder. It was good we were in a windowless room in a shuttered shop. With one last thrust he came. He fell on me as my knees buckled and spurting gallons of cum deep inside me.

It was intensely erotic. He rolled away after flooding my pussy with the last remnants of his jizz. I got up without saying a word and started putting on my clothes which were strewn on the floor.

He gazed at my naked body, which he had taken forcibly, as I put on my clothes.

"You can keep the black dress" he said. The price of me sleeping with him. I just nodded. "Could you open the shutter please?" I asked, fully dressed.

"Sure, give me your phone number" he said as he put on his clothes. I took his phone number down and gave him a missed call. "I'll call you when I get fresh stock memsaab" he leered, hinting that this was possibly not the last time I would have to give in to his demands.

I sat on the bed as he put on clothes. His penis was huge even after it had shrunk to its normal size. I couldn't believe I took all of it inside me!

I couldn't walk straight from the fucking I had received. My knees had gone weak and my body was sore and drained of all energy. I walked straight to my car in a daze and drove home.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys - a continuation by alighieri - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 10:47 PM