Adultery Indian Woman Black Driver by lucky-harish
Around 9 am I saw from the balcony that Fred was coming towards our flat. I went into the bedroom. Our bedroom had a large wall-to-wall cupboard running along one of the walls. Kamini and I had chosen this room long time ago for this type of rendezvous because the bed was in the middle of the room and I could watch the action clearly from inside the cupboard. The cupboard had 2 inch by 2-inch wire meshed holes for ventilation at a distance of every two feet at a height of five feet from the floor. I had personally tested this arrangement at that time by going inside the cupboard and looking through one of these holes. I found it perfect. Actually so many holes gave the added advantage of looking outside from any angle!

Fred knocked at the door and Kamini opened it and allowed him inside. He was taken aback at what he saw. Here is their conversation that I could hear in the bedroom.

Fred: Whom are you going to kill today?

Kamini: What do you mean?

Fred: If any weak hearted person sees you like this, he is going to die of a heart attack.

Kamini: Are you weak hearted?

Fred: I was not, but after looking at you, I think now I am.

Kamini: Harish is away to his friend’s place, you have to wait for him. Please sit in the drawing room I will get you a cup of tea.

Fred: Only a cup of tea, can I get some milk, fresh milk?

Kamini told me later that while saying this Fred was pointing his finger at her breasts.

Kamini: Milk is for the kids not for the grown ups.

Fred: Let us say, I am a kid.

Kamini: You will never mend your ways.

Fred: A beautiful women like you will spoil any man who sees you.

Kamini went into the kitchen, prepared the tea and went to the drawing room to give it to Fred. She told me that when she bent to put the cup on the table, Fred’s eyes were on her bulging breasts and then he saw directly in her eyes with a mischievous smile. Kamini told me that Fred then picked up the cup and poured some tea onto the saucer to cool it then sipped. She added that by now the whisky too had started taking its effect that was making her more uninhibited.

Kamini: How is the tea?

Fred: Milk is little less. I want more milk. (Kamini told me later, this time he again pointed towards her bulging breasts!)

Kamini: You flirt! These do not have any milk.

Fred: Let me try to get some milk out. (Kamini told me Fred kept the saucer on the table, got up and cupped her breasts in each hand and squeezed. Kamini never expected such a step from Fred and it happened so quickly that she could not avoid him. However, she felt relieved too, because either of them had to take the first step! For her this was the moment when she could go ahead or back out. She decided to go ahead.)

Kamini: Harish may come anytime.

Fred pleaded: Please let me see your beautiful breasts at least once.

I think he was about to pull Kamini’s blouse over her shoulders when there was a knock on the door. My wife ran to the bedroom and pulled a nightgown over her to conceal her almost naked top from the visitor. I jumped into the cupboard and locked it from inside.

When she opened the door she found that this was my friend where I had left our daughter. He had brought her along and informed my wife that our daughter was requesting him to drop her back. Kamini invited him in for a cup of tea but he declined and told her that he will come some other time when Harish was around. Kamini went inside the drawing room where Fred had finished his tea by now and was waiting for her. Kamini told him that he could leave because there was no plan today to go out and also she doesn’t know when Harish will return. Fred too left, highly disappointed.

We again lamented on our luck and wondered whether our plan will ever get executed. We chose a working day for another try when our daughter will be at school. We did not want to lose more time and chose the next day, Monday.

On Monday, Fred picked our daughter up for school as usual and left. After he left I told Kamini that this time she need not do any formalities because Fred is aware that you want to play with him. Therefore, bring him straight to the bedroom. And try to show me your love making as much as possible. I went to bedroom again when I saw Fred walking towards our flat.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Woman Black Driver by lucky-harish - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 09:39 PM