Adultery Indian Wife and Her College Friend by yajiv132
Shriya's expert sucking soon paid off as Sriram moaned, "I'm gonna cum." Shriya was just able to get his monster out of her mouth as he shot his hot cum all over my sweet wife's face and boobs. Shriya looked every inch a slut as she lay there coated in his cum from her face down to her boobs.

She moaned, "Oh god so much cum." She dipped a finger into the cum on her body and tasted it saying "Mmm you taste good."

"Let me see how you taste Shriya."

With that, Shriya lay down and spread her legs. Sriram started eating her pussy and I was treated to Shriya moaning and thrashing about as he licked her wet cunt. Shriya jerked her hips in reaction to his licking, shoving her pussy up into his face, symbolically asking him for more. Finally she screamed and came, her body convulsing with pleasure for a good two minutes as she came repeatedly under his skillful tongue.

Finally she revived and said, greedily looking at his cock, "Put that thing inside me Shriya. I want to feel it tearing up my pussy."

Shriya positioned herself in doggie on the living room floor. I watched as Sriram grabbed her by her succulent ass, giving it a slap first. Every action of Sriram brought fresh moans from Shriya. She reached behind and positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy. It was finally going to happen! Hints of this were there right from the moment Shriya saw his cock, but finally she was going to be fucked by him! That too in front of me!

Sriram slowly entered her pussy, feeding his massive cock into her tight hole.

"OHHHHHHHHH god Varun, he is going so deep. Your cock never reached so far. Oh god!"

Sriram took his cock in and out, letting her pussy adjust to his massive girth and size. Finally, his entire cock was buried in the hot snatch of Shriya.

"Oh Shriya you're so tight! It's like you're a virgin!"

"I've never had anyone as big as you Sriram, that's why it feels that good. Oh god your cock feels so good! Now fuck me hard lover. Give it to me!"

And Sriram began ramming hard into Shriya, slapping her ass and pulling her boobs as he fucked her like an animal. Shriya was screaming in pleasure, thrusting back her hips for his thrusts and moaning for more. And then we saw why Sriram had a sexual reputation in college. He kept on and on, fucking Shriya relentlessly. After about 10 minutes of fucking, Shriya came violently. But Sriram did not stop, still plunging his cock in and out of her convulsing body. In this way, Shriya had three orgasms, one after the other, with Sriram still going strong and fucking her throughout. Finally, with her third orgasm, Sriram came too, flooding my wife's pussy with his sperm.

They lay on the floor, covered in sweat, and in Shriya's case, with sperm.

"Oh God, I had no idea sex could be so good!"

"You just needed the right cock baby!"

"Hmmm yes, if I had known this, I would have slept with you in college itself!"

"Hmm what's wrong now, we can still do it."

"Oh yes Sriram, you can have me whenever you want, wherever you want. I will always be ready to do it with you!"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and Her College Friend by yajiv132 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 07:34 PM
RE: Indian Wife and Her College Friend by yajiv132 - by enjyxpy - 14-05-2019, 06:37 AM