Adultery Indian Wife and Her College Friend by yajiv132
The next day at breakfast, Sriram was very familiar with Shriya and the interpersonal distance between them seemed to have nearly evaporated. When breakfast was over, Sriram asked how the back was feeling, and reached out then and there and put his hand on her milky hip!

Shriya was shocked for a second but seemed to take it in her stride saying it was much better. Encouraged by this, Sriram put his hands on both sides of her waist and gave a little squeeze, saying it feels a little stiff still. Shriya closed her eyes in pleasure as he squeezed her, but gently dislodged his hands from her milky waist. As he took his hands off, his hands gently moved along the curve of her soft ass. I almost came then and there watching him touch Shriya so casually.

After Shriya had finished taking away everything from breakfast, Sriram asked if we could do the massage, since she still seemed a little stiff. Shriya agreed and we went to the bedroom. This time around Shriya dropped her pallu fast and turned around to me, asking me to unhook her blouse and bra. After I did this she went and lay on the bed and asked Sriram to begin. Soon we were treated to her moaning as he squeezed her waist and back, hard and strong.

"Oh god you have magical hands Sriram, that feels so good," she purred as he applied force to her milky flesh.

After a while Sriram asked if she wanted him to do her shoulders too. She said sure. Sriram then moved near her head and swept away her tresses from her back. Since he was standing so close to the bed, his hard-on was brushing her face. He was doing it as if he didn't notice. I watched as his erection brushed Shriya's nose, cheeks, and finally her lips. She involuntarily opened her lips a bit and it looked almost as if the tip of his bulge was between her lips. This kept happening as he moved back and forth, massaging her shoulders.

When he finally reached her neck, he reached up and slid the shoulders of her blouse and bra to the side so that her smooth shoulders were exposed. Shriya shivered a little as he touched her there since she is very sensitive in those areas. I watched as she closed her eyes in pleasure as he massaged her shoulders and her smooth neck. She looked the picture of sexiness, sitting there with her blouse and bra almost off, but clutched to her chest and hanging on to her body. Her creamy complexion was visible all the way from her waist to just below her neck. I was sure he was going to remove the blouse entirely but he didn't make any such move. The rest of the massage went smoothly without any more exposure.

We had another crazy fucking session after the massage. Shriya was hotter than ever and was very free in her moaning, urging me to fuck her pussy harder and faster with each thrust. We did it in doggie and knowing she was in the rough mood, I treated her harshly while fucking, slapping her ass and pulling her hair. Shriya loved it and begged for more as I fucked her harder and harder. Eventually we collapsed in a heap on the bed, panting, with my sperm oozing out of her pussy.

The next day the three of us were chatting while watching TV, and the talk moved to their college days. Shriya was saying that Sriram was the college playboy.

Sriram said, "No no that's all exaggeration. I admit I had many girlfriends, but I wasn't a playboy."

"Yeah I guess that might be true. But every popular girl was your girlfriend at one point or the other!"

Sriram nodded rather proudly.

"So which girl did you like best?"

"No fair! They were all good in different ways."

"What do you mean?"

"Some were nice to talk to, some were nice to go to movies with, and some were." And Sriram smiled naughtily.

"Oh my god! You did it in college itself?" Shriya asked, as if outraged.

"But none of the girls got pregnant!" Shriya exclaimed.

"Of course, I wasn't a fool. We used protection. And. "

"And what?"

"Sometimes we did it such that we didn't need a condom."

"What do you mean?"

"Well we didn't always use the front entrance."

At this Shriya blushed deeply. Despite many pleadings on my part, she had never accepted anal sex before.

"How did the girls let you? It would be painful!" At this her eyes went down to his huge erect cock.

"Not at all. If you use proper lubrication, it will be very pleasurable."

He smiled seeing Shriya look at his cock.

"Really?"

"Yes, in fact some of the girls liked it better than the normal version!"

"Oh my god I don't believe it."

"Try it, you will say the same too!"

Shriya blushed when he said this and glanced again at his erect cock.

And we continued watching the film, with Shriya in the middle, hard cocks on either side of her. I was getting amazed by the surreal nature of it all. My wife was discussing anal sex with a guy who was sitting beside her with a huge hard-on! The whole day I went about with a hard cock and it was the same with Sriram. I was a little happy thinking that though we were both horny for Shriya, I would get to fuck her that night and run my hands all over that milky body and Sriram would have to pleasure himself in his room!

That night I was expecting Shriya to bring up anal sex and I wasn't disappointed. She shyly suggested that we triy it and lubricated my cock with her own hands and gave it a kiss when she was done. Then she asked me to lubricate her asshole too. I was touching her there after a long while and I could sense her tense as my finger found its way to her asshole. She grabbed the pillows tightly as I eased my finger in, applying the cream all over the area. I was half expecting her to say no, lets drop it, from the grim look on her face as I applied the cream. But she plonked down on the bed and raised up her ass to me saying, "Take my ass Varun. Fuck me there."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and Her College Friend by yajiv132 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 07:32 PM
RE: Indian Wife and Her College Friend by yajiv132 - by enjyxpy - 14-05-2019, 06:37 AM