Adultery Indian Wife and Her College Friend by yajiv132
The next day, at breakfast, as expected, Sriram came down after his bath, still wet. This time however, he was only wearing a towel. Shriya smiled at me and with a patient air got him to sit down and started wiping him. This time she did it slowly, and her eyes were on me the whole time as she wiped off his chest. She finally said she was done, and he got up in front of her, and his towel, which was already bulged around his cock, slipped off.

And there it was, his large, hard, throbbing cock, right in front of my wife's face. It was around four inches larger than my cock, and thicker too. Since he was standing and Shriya was sitting, his cock was directly in front of her, almost near her mouth. For a moment we were all shocked, then Shriya blushed and looked away. Sriram apologized and tied his towel back around his waist. I assured him it was alright, and told him to go change. Shriya had the slight shivers, and I hugged her tight to me and told her it was okay.

That night, when we were in bed, talk inevitably drifted towards the incident of the morning.

"Shriya, it must have been such a shock for you when his towel slipped off this morning?"

Shriya blushed and said, "Yes Varun, I didn't expect it at all. His thing was so huge."

Now I became a little defensive.

"It wasn't all that big Shriya."

Shriya is a very spirited girl. Argue with her and she is ready with a counter argument.

"Oh Varun, don't be silly. It was almost twice the size of this," she said, caressing my stiffening cock.

"It was almost in my face, so I would know best! From what I remember, it was much thicker than this too."

She squeezed my cock as she said that. Now I was slightly pouting, and she decided to tease me a little more.

"You know, the other girls would tell me stories about him back in college. That he really knows how to satisfy a girl. And that he can do it for an hour without break."

I myself could go for about 20 minutes, which is respectable, but not great.

"Looking at his body and his - thing, there might have been some truth in those stories after all!"

At this point I got mad and grabbed her, and we rolled over. She laughed as I squeezed her boobs with force. Her laughter turned to moans under my squeezes and she grabbed my cock and positioned me to enter her. She moaned uncontrollably as we fucked hard that night, quite unlike our usual soft love making.

The next day was a Saturday, so we all woke up late. I went down to the garage to tune my car, and had my hands full of grease when I heard Shriya calling me.

"I'm working on the car, dear. Can you get Sriram to do it?"

"No Varun, could you just come here. It won't take long."

"Sorry dear, my hands are full of grease. Wait for a while or call Sriram."

"Ugh, alright, if that's what you want."

Then I heard her call Sriram. I finished up in another 5 minutes and headed to our room, and I was a bit shocked by what I saw. Shriya was standing in our bedroom in blouse and petticoat, Sriram just off to her side. Her blouse was unhooked at the back, showing her black lacy bra. She must have wanted me to just come and hook up the blouse.

Shriya looked extremely sexy standing there: her smooth creamy waist was exposed. Her midriff has always driven me crazy, making me want to lick it immediately. Her waist, with slight fold of flesh, was just waiting to be pinched. Her ass was looking full and round in the petticoat, just begging for a spanking. I had seen her wear this blouse before, and it is very low cut. Because of his height, I knew Sriram would be able to see down her blouse and look at her milky boobs. The whole scene was making me very hot.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and Her College Friend by yajiv132 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 07:30 PM
RE: Indian Wife and Her College Friend by yajiv132 - by enjyxpy - 14-05-2019, 06:37 AM