Adultery Beautiful Tamil housewife seduced and trapped
Update
Meanwhile Yadav and Sharma went to meet Salim. They didn’t have any knowledge on the boys plans. And some other business partners and politicians involved in the plans were getting a little uncomfortable about what is being done on Srini. Salim informed Anwar and Nazir are out of town, which perplexed them even more. Anyways, Salim sends for Imran so that he can update on the progress.
I: Salim chacha, you called?
Sharma: Yes, lots of people are a getting anxious about the project delays
I: Yes, we understand. We think we will be able to break Srini next week.
Y: But how do we convince this to outsiders? I and Sharmaji know Salim chacha and his influence. So we are silently confident.
I: Do they know chacha is not directly handling this case
Sharma: Yes
Salim: You only must have blabbered
Sharmaji stood silent. Imran went to Nazir’s room and brought a laptop and connected it to the TV in the room.
I: The video I am showing you is of Srini’s wife. By this weekend we will have her where we want her. This video is just a proof that we are on plan.
Imran plays the video, and it is Srini’s house when Nazir was fucking her and followed by him Cumming in her mouth. Yadav and Sharma look at the video that made them instantly horny.
I: Now both of you guys and all the business partners will get to fuck her if we play the cards right.
Sharma: Wow!!
Y: We are convinced, son
I: Good, hope you can stop running to Salim chacha till next week. Sharmaji I will need your help to make a small set up.
Sharmaji: No problem
Salim: Happy now Yadav
Y: Yes, yes. Was getting a lot of heat, hence we got a little carried away.
Yadav and Sharma left the house. Salim looked at Imran
Salim: Are you guys making her a proper slut
Imran: Yes chacha
Salim: Good. It will be like old days, will get to fuck a housewife forcefully
Imran: Chacha, this one is such a whore she will be fucking you
Salim: Smart move
Back at the house it was around 3:30 pm and they were going to the waterfall. It was less crowded as it is not a well-known spot and has limited infrastructure. But still there were a few college students and families. At the waterfall, Nazir and Anwar ensured following things: first, Lakshmi was still getting a supply of drug laced juices , second, she was tired after playing in water. The gang had wilfully taken vodka filled cold drinks so that they can have vodka there. Lakshmi was told it had vodka but boys didn’t mention it is slightly more concentrated than others. They also fondled Lakshmi to their hearts content under the pretext of dunking each other.
At around 5 as it got darker, they decided to go back. The boys had removed shirts at waterfall so their clothes were dry. Lakshmi and Maya were wet and cold. As they reached the RV, Nazir announced:
N: You guys go ahead and change
A: Yes, me and Nazir will go and get some corn. Maya wanted to eat corn
L: I can have corn too
N: Ill get it
A: The corn vendors have wound up, we will go near the fall so it will take 10-15 mins
M: Ok.
As they entered the RV, Lakshmi understood she was little high from the booze as she climbed the steps. Maya started stripping nonchalantly. She wasn’t wearing a bra as her halter top didn’t need one. Lakshmi suddenly once again felt her body was acting funny. Lakshmi noticed her small boobs and somewhat large nipples, and somehow the booze and drugs were making her horny again.
M: Not changing?
L: Yes, yes ( and removed her off shoulder top. )
Meanwhile Maya had removed her skirt too. As Maya was searching for her clothes, Lakshmi started removing her shorts. Halfway through she remembered she wasn’t wearing a panty. But it was too late as Maya chose her shorts and turned around to see a bra clad Lakshmi. Drunk and drugged, Maya also couldn’t take her eyes of Lakshmi’s voluptuous body
M: Wow, you have a hot body
L: No I am a little plump, look at you all toned and fit.
Maya reached close to Lakshmi, and then without thinking started to glide a hand on Lakshmi’s curvaceous body. Maya was just wearing a panty and Lakshmi was just wearing a bra. Maya’s fingers brought the same tingling sensation onto Lakshmi’s pussy. She leaned back and had to take support on an armrest. The alcohol and drugs were acting well in tandem. Lakshmi’s body got on fire. Maya also went with the flow and started to kiss Lakshmi. Maya’s right hand went to Lakshmi’s bra and unclasped it. The strapless bra fell on the floor. Maya’s hand wandered and reached Lakshmi’s pussy. Maya went for the clit and started rubbing it, Maya also used her left hand to remove her panties.
This went for some time as Maya’s kisses and hand started driving Lakshmi to an orgasm. She threw Lakshmi onto a seat and then knelt before her legs. Lakshmi parted her legs enthusiastically as the only thing she could think now was her orgasm. Maya’s tongue touched her clit and literally threw Lakshmi’s body on fire. Maya spread Lakshmi’s legs further and started licking her asshole, now rimming her. This brought an immediate orgasm to Lakshmi. Maya looked at Lakshmi’s face recovering from an orgasm.
Maya now sat on the same seat and started kissing Lakshmi. Lakshmi once again responded to the kisses. Maya took Lakshmi’s hands and placed it on her pussy. Now this was new territory for Lakshmi, she has never pleasured a girl. But after Maya made her come, Lakshmi felt obliged. And now Lakshmi was trying to do all what Nazir had done to her over the past week. She tried to stimulate Maya’s clitoris, then occasionally fingerfucked her. Lakshmi couldn’t fathom she is having sex with another girl, especially since she was unaware of her intoxication. But that didn’t stop her from giving Maya an orgasm.
Once both came, they were tired from the trek and lied in each other’s arms. In 10 mins, she heard Anwar calling out:
A: you guys ready?
M: (suddenly waking up) give us a couple of minutes
Maya wore the clothes she had selected, a small skirt and a tube top. Lakshmi wore back the shorts as they had dried and a spaghetti top which she could find fast. Again, she didn’t have the panties, but at this point she didn’t care. She never knew her not having a panty would have a significant impact on her orgasms once more this night.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beautiful Tamil housewife seduced and trapped - by rajutony87 - 25-12-2021, 05:31 PM