Incest SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 )
The next day morning someone woke me up. As I opened my eyes slowly I saw a women in a pink cotton saree, who just took a head bath and didn’t tie her hair and I could clearly see her fair hip. It was my lovely, sexy mom.

Padma: wake up sagar. Get ready soon, we are going to temple. Take a head bath ok?

Me: ok mom.
As my mom was about to leave

Me: mom! Mom! Mom!

Padma: what?

Me: you are looking a bit sexy!

Padma: (looking angry) only a bit?

Me: no very sexy!

Padma: ya I know! Now get ready.
As she was leaving I saw her wet hair hanging over her gorgeous ass wrapped in a pink saree. Her blouse was low neck too so her beautiful back was adding to the sex appeal. My mom was looking like an angel in that pink saree with loose wet hair. I immediately jumped out of bed and went to bathroom and masturbated imagining my mom without her pallu, just with blouse and petticoat. 

--

I got ready and came down and I was shocked by seeing sheela aunty. She wore a blue saree with matching blouse. Due to her big boobs, she looked like a bomb shell. It’s like having to basket balls in your blouse. Her boobs were perfectly round. I was having a hard time not seeing at her. We three started walking towards the car. I was walking behind them and was enjoying on their shaking asses and wet hair hanging over their asses. This was the best day of my life. Going to temple with most beautiful women was a dream come true.

As we reached the temple, we left the footwear in the car itself and started walking towards the temple. My mom and aunty bought some Jasmin flower and wore them. Now they were looking even sexier and the smell to added to the attraction. As we were walking towards the temple, my mom and aunty lifted their saree a bit to wash their legs. It was an amazing sit. They caught their sarees like that all the way to the temple. I couldn’t look anywhere else other that my mom and sheela aunty. All the men were looking at them which made me proud as I was accompanying them. 

Padma: sheelu, I think we are attracting a lot of attention.

Sheela: yup, isn’t that the reason why we dressed like this?

Padma: of course! Enjoying it?

Sheela: every bit of it. You?

Padma: hell ya!

Sheela: sagar, how do your mom and I look?

Me: well, beautiful aunty!

Sheela: that’s all?

Me: I know what you want to listen from me!

Sheela: then tell it.

Padma: come on son, you told it to me today morning.

Me: ok! You both look super sexy!

Sheela: that’s my boy!

We visited the temple and on our way back decide to take pictures. I took out my cell phone and started taking pics. My mom and sheela aunty were posing to them. They were showing their hip, back, side boobs. I took pics of them hugging, kissing each other’s cheeks. This attracted a lot of attraction.

Me: ah, mom I think you attracted a lot of people. Its better we leave.

Padma: don’t worry about them. We can do whatever we want.

Sheela: yip, they are just fools who never saw a beautiful women. Now come her and take a pic with your mom. Sheela aunty now took my phone and took pictures of my mom. We took pictures with different poses like, my mom caught me by my arm, I kissed my mom on her cheek, my mom and I hugged with affection. Then sheela aunty saw one family staring at us. They looked like village people.

Sheela: what are you people looking at ah? Never saw a mom hug her son, mind your business.

Padma: village idiots! Come take a snap with sagar.
Then I took a pic with sheela aunty catching my arm.

Me: ok mom, now let’s take a selfie. 

We three took a selfie with me in the middle and one more where both my mom and sheela aunty kissed my cheek. Now everyone in that region started to observe us. So we went to parking and left in our car.

Me: it was fun mom!

Padma: it was. It’s been ages since I visited this temple.

Sheela: me too. Do you remember how we used to come to temple every week dressed just like this.

Padma: every cock used to stare at us.

Sheela: I really miss those days.

Padma: sagar take a right in that junction. Sheela lets go and visit my hostel.

Sheela: well you hated it!

Padma: that’s why I want to see it and spit on it.

Sheela: now that’s my girl lets go.

We arrived at my mom’s hostel. It was an old building in a very bad shape. It was surrounded my tall buildings and there was no proper ventilation. 

Me: this is where you lived?

Padma: ya, but mostly I lived in sheela’s house. 

Sheela: it was horrible, this hostel.

Padma: look that wall that I always jumped. Now they put fencing on it.

Me: wow, that’s a tall wall mom.

Sheela: well your mom was in good shape then, physically fit.

Padma: and I could jump any wall, even the china wall.

Sheela: you can dear, now let’s go in. 

As we went in the security enquired our purpose and my mom said she wanted to meet the chief warden. As she was not available, a warden came and talked to us.

Padma: I lived here 20 years ago.

Warden: wow! So you came here to see this place again!

Padma: well I was in town to visit the college, so I also planned to visit my hostel. Can I go up and visit my room please and where is chief warden.

Warden: she is ill, didn’t come for a week.

Padma: she always was a tough person. She will live don’t worry.

Warden: she will, ok you can go up, but the kid can’t go, it’s a girls hostel.

Padma: I know that! Sagar stay here dear, we will be back.

Sagar: ok mom, take your time.

My mom and sheela aunty went up to see my mom’s room. I stayed in the ground floor. All those girls were looking at me and it was embarrassing. After 20 mins my mom and aunty came back.

Me: so how was it?

Padma: same, not a change. I pity them, but it’s the only girl’s hostel the college maintains. So everyone has to live here.

Sheela: well, let’s go then.

As we were leaving my mom looked at the hostel name board and spat on it and said ‘fuck you fucking hostel’. Then we left to aunt’s home.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 ) - by usaiha2 - 13-05-2019, 02:55 PM