Incest SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 )
Sheela: so tell me! Everything ok with sagar.

Padma: yup, he is a caring son and co-operates well. I think he will do just fine if I start an affair. If he gets distracted I will cut the affair and leave to my husband’s.

Sheela: well I wish the best for you padhu. I must say, seenu’s cock looks very delicious and looks like you will have a hell of a ride on you!

Padma: you silly! I hope he is as good as he looks in the bed. It’s been ages since I got a ride for more than half an hour. 

Sheela: long rides are so good padhu. I am so addicted to it with Dinesh. He too can’t live without me. Calls me thrice every day. I love him.

Padma: I am happy that you do dear. Just be careful ok. 

Sheela: always padhu. Speaking of long rides let’s take the car and go for a spin. It’s been a decades since we did that! Just we both during long nights!

Padma: I love those things!

Sheela: let’s go then!
They searched the car keys but didn’t find them.

Sheela: I don’t know where my mom kept the keys.

Padma: my car keys are with sagar, he slept.

Sheela: no problem, I will wake my mother. She did say that she was not sleepy.

Sheela aunty pulled her mother out of the bedroom not to disturb her sleeping father.

Sheela: mom where are the car keys? 

Sakuntala: why?

Sheela: why? To use the car! That’s why!

Sakuntala: use the car, what are you two up to?

Sheela: night drive mom! It’s going to be so awesome! Now give me the keys!

Sakuntala: what! Are you mad! Going out at this time. It’s almost midnight. Did you lose your mind sheela? Two women going out during midnight what will people think!

Sheela: we are not going to publish this in a newspaper mom! That what modern women do! We do crazy things and you couldn’t understand because you are still in 1980s. 

Padma: it will be fun aunty! You can come too!

Sheela: what? No! She is not coming. She will spoil all the fun! You are not coming mom! Now tell where the keys are!

Sakuntala: now listen to me! You are not college girls. Now you have kids too. What will they think if they know what you did!

Sheela: they will feel excited and feel that their moms are so brave and naughty. I did it with sruthi and padhu did it with sagar. She felt so excited and happy. And it made us so close. Again thanks to you padhu. You never did this with me, you are so boring mom! Now key! Give them to me or I will do far crazier thing than this, we will take a walk out in to open streets during mid-night.

Sakuntala: what are you? A Stupid. You took your daughter out during mid-night? You crazy woman.

Sheela: well that’s what I wanted to do. Now stop this discussion and give me the keys.

Sakuntala: no way, just go and sleep.

Sheela: mom! Please! Don’t make me beg you!

Sakuntala: no!

Sheela: give the keys to me you fucker!

Sakuntala: no way!

Sheela: give the key bitch!

Sakuntala: sheela! Please stop this non-scene and sleep.

Sheela: I and padhu meet very rarely. Now I want that keys so we can go out and have a drive and enjoy. Now don’t fuck with me and give those keys or I will make the biggest scene you have ever seen and will wake up the entire fucking colony.

Sakuntala: ok calm down. They are in the other bed room. 

Sheela: thank you! It would be a lot better if you told this before.

Sakuntala: just come back soon. I will be waiting.

Sheela: mom! Go back to bed ok? We will take our time. I will lock the house from outside.

Sakuntala: as you wish. Just don’t get out of the car and be safe.

Padma: we always are aunty good night.

Then my mom and sheela aunty left in the car. I went back to sleep again.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 ) - by usaiha2 - 13-05-2019, 02:52 PM