Incest SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 )
part 12

We reached Vijayawada and my mom drove right to sheela aunt’s home. She was waiting for us at the gate. My mom and aunty hugged and she hugged me too. I could feel her big melons against my chest. They were very soft and probably filled with milk till full. 

We went inside. Sheela aunt’s parents were so happy to see mummy. She too was very happy. She gave them the dresses we bought and they were much happier to see me, the son of Padma. We finished our dinner. I went to bed early as I was tired of my journey. They gave me a room in to top floor and my mom and the others were chatting in the ground floor hall. 

I woke up immediately after 20 mins as was thirsty. I tried going to kitchen for water and I got out of my room. As I was taking the stairs I heard laughter from below. As it was a duplex house I could hear what they were talking clearly from top.

Sakuntala (sheela’s mom): I couldn’t believe when you said you were pregnant sheela.

Padma: me too aunty, I thought she was kidding.

Sakuntala: you know, women usually don’t get pregnant after 40. But it’s good to have the fun back at that age too.

Padma: what fun aunty?

Sakuntala: when your husband caring for you, your relatives coming to visit you and the pain in carrying a child and watching him grow inside you, they are great feeling Padma. Every women enjoys it during those 9 months and it’s so much fun too. All of us enjoyed it and I can believe how soon we forget it. You are lucky to experience it again sheela before menopause.

Sheela: thanks mom! It’s so adorable.

Sakuntala: Padma, you should try too, to get pregnant. I am sure your husband would like another child especially since you are now well settled.

Padma: I don’t know aunty, I didn’t even think about it.

Sheela: well think about it now. I promise it’s so sexy!

Sakuntala: I just can believe you both sitting her, married with kids and still being friends like nothing has changed. I am so happy for you.

Padma: yes aunty, I am happy too.

Sheela: well we were always friends. You were the one who thought we were lesbians! I can’t believe you listened to all those rumors and gave a class to us. You are so foolish mom!

Sakuntala: well I was afraid that’s all. You two were in right age and were moving very closely and that day I saw you helping Padma put on her bra and you two comparing your breasts. My suspension grew even more. 

Padma: well that’s embarrassing!

Sheela: oh god mom! We were just doing it for fun and don’t tell me you didn’t compare your boobs with your friends! It’s what young women do mom! You just can brand them as lesbians for doing that. My daughter and I compare our boob sizes! That doesn’t mean I am having sex with her!

Sakuntala: stop saying those things sheela!

Padma: my god really! You compared your boobs with your daughter. How did that happen?

Sheela: well last week when she came to visit me I saw her staring at my boobs. I knew I had to be open with my daughter like you were with sagar. So I called her in to my bedroom and showed her my boobs. She was shocked first but I said her that this is what happens when you get pregnant, your boobs grow as they get filled with milk. She understood and I asked her to show her boobs. They are a bit smaller than yours padhu. 28 b was her bra size. I told her not to be sad for having small boobs as they tend to grow once you get married. She was happy then and understood everything. She even thanked me for being open to her and shared a lot of her experiences with me which she didn’t do before. Thanks to you padhu I am more close to my daughter now.

Padma: well I am happy for you sheelu.

Sakuntala: my god! You really did what you just did! You showed you breasts to your daughter. I would have never done that in my life.

Sheela: that’s because you are not modern like me mom. I am a 21st century mother and my daughter is a 21st century baby. We are more mature that you lot. If you would have told us about this stuff we would not be so confused during puberty. 

Sakuntala: still, I can believe you showed your breasts to my granddaughter and she showed her breasts to you! Oh god what’s wrong with you! That’s so sinful sheela! You should never do it again. What will you show her next, your…
Suddenly sheela aunty shouted in anger.

Sheela: there is nothing wrong in showing my daughter my tits bitch! Now you see mine!
Sheela aunty removed her saree pallu and started to unhook her blouse.

Padma: sheelu! Stop it! Aunty don’t irritate her!

My mom stopped sheela aunty and covered her.

Sakuntala: you are mad sheela! But I am sorry for irritating you! I won’t do it again! 

Sheela: good! Now listen mom! I will do whatever I like with my daughter ok? Don’t interfere or shout at me again and sorry for calling you bitch… again.

Padma: you should control you anger sheela!

My mom said my putting hooks on sheela aunt’s blouse and adjusting her pallu.

Sheela: I should padhu but my mom irritates me so much.

Sakuntala: its ok I won’t do it again ok. So which one of you like ice-cream?
Sakuntala aunty went to kitchen and bought them ice-cream. All three finished ice-cream.

Sheela: mom! Why don’t you go and sleep.

Sakuntala: well I am not getting any sleep, we might as well talk!

Sheela: no, go and sleep now, I need to talk to padhu privately and I don’t want you in the middle disturbing.

Sakuntala: don’t worry I won’t even say a word. You both talk.

Sheela: well I can’t talk with you watching us ok? Now leave or I will have to shout again the b-word.

Sakuntala: don’t! I will go, good night both of you!

She left and now only my mom and sheela aunty were in the hall.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 ) - by usaiha2 - 13-05-2019, 02:49 PM