Incest SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 )
Me: should you wear make-up now? It’s not like we are going to a party.

Padma: every woman should always wear a make-up son. That’s the duty of a woman ok? The only woman beautiful enough not to wear a make-up is aishwarya rai and she wore a ton of make-up. 

Me: ok I can’t talk to you and win.

Padma: good, now shut up and concentrate on the road. Not on my make-up. I don’t want to die too early.

Me: you are despicable mom!

Padma: and you are my sinful son. Now drive!

After a while my mom shifted to back seat and tried to sleep. But she couldn’t as it was a hot day and our AC isn’t working.

Padma: why didn’t you get the AC fixed?

Me: well I was busy with college and everything. 

Padma: it like being in hell.

Me: I will get it fixed once we reach Vijayawada. Just bear with it for 3 more hours.

Padma: well you should have done it before. I am sweating like hell and this new bra I wore is so irritating with all this sweating. They charged a 1000rs for this damn bra and it’s like wrapping my breasts with thorns. I should remove it.

I couldn’t say anything. I was staring at the rear view mirror watching what my mom was doing. She wore a t-shirt and jeans for the journey. She kept her hands inside her t-shirt and somehow removed her bra. It was a black lace bra and was of good quality. She later took the bra and stuffed it inside her bag. I could see her boobs shape through the t-shirt. 
They didn’t fall at all. They were so stiff. There was no difference before removing the bra. I could see very little sag. I understood that mom’s boobs were rarely squeezed. I felt that they would get saggy once seenu gets his hands on them. 

Later my mom took a nap. So I slowly took out her bra from her hand bag and smelt it. It was the hottest and sweetest smell I have ever experienced. Moms boobs and her sweat formed on her boobs combined together and formed a beautiful aroma. In even licked her bra cups and rubbed my face with them. I didn’t know why I did it but I felt damn hot and got a very hard dick. So I stopped the car and I kept the bra in my mom’s hand bag and went into the nearby bushes to masturbate and I cummed in 5mins. My mom was still in sleep by then.

After two more hours my mom woke up and I stopped the car at a nearby petrol bunk to refuel and refresh. My mom said me to get her hand bag. She took the hand bag to toilet. I understood that my mom wanted to wear her bra again as we were nearing Vijayawada. 

Later my mom took the wheel and I could clearly see the straps of her bra through her t-shirt. While she was driving I could see her boobs shape from the side. They were like pyramids hanging from her chest and I could clearly see her clean shaved armpits.

Padma: what are you staring at?

Me: you mom! I never knew you could drive so well.
I lied to her to divert the topic.

Padma: well I learnt it when I got married to your father. I used to drive rarely but I am really good.

Me: ya, I can see that.

Padma: so, you want to visit anything in Vijayawada. I have seen every corner of Vijayawada, if you want to see I could take you there.

Me: well I don’t know much about Vijayawada. Well I want to see durga temple, prakasham barrage.

Padma: ok, I will take you tomorrow ok? 

Me: yup fine.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 ) - by usaiha2 - 13-05-2019, 02:44 PM