Incest SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 )
That day night my dad arrived. I was happy to see him after a month and so was he. I thought that my mom is going to have a late night as my dad came and they are meeting after a month. I wanted to give them privacy so I departed to my room and started browsing internet and slept after a while.

My dad stayed with us for a week and left. That whole week my mom acted as a dedicated wife and a mother. 

After he left she was busy preparing for Vijayawada. 

--

The night before we were leaving to Vijayawada my mom called me to talk about something to her bedroom. I went and sat on the bed. My mom was busy packing her luggage. She tucked in her pallu in her belly and I got a clear view of her deep navel. I controlled my temptation and tried not looking at her belly and navel.

Padma: I told sheela what you did sager.

Me: you did! Mom! It was a secret between both of us! You can’t tell it to everyone.

Padma: not everyone. Its sheela and we don’t keep secrets ok?

Me: but it’s so embarrassing mom! How can I face her now?

Padma: don’t worry, she understood what you did and why you did. She didn’t take it in a negating way.

Me: that’s good. So how many days are we staying there?

Padma: maybe 4-5 days.

Saying this she now took her bras to put in the luggage. I could see all sorts of colors like black, white but mostly pink. She even had a red bra. It was so sexy. I always wanted to see my mom in red bra. Her milky skin will enhance her beauty in red bra. Now she got out her panties too. They were mostly black and pink. Now I am imagining her with only panties and no bra. I was completely lost in imagination but came back when my mom asked about the college.

Padma: it’s going to be ok right in the college? No problem if you not attend the college for 5 days?

Me: no problem ma, I have more than enough attendance and as it mid sem, not much of classes are going on. No problem don’t worry. But why do you want me to come mom?

Padma: I wanted a company, your father is not going to come and I don’t like travelling alone. Also I wanted to show my teachers and old friends my beautiful and handsome son ok?

Saying this she caught my two cheeks and squeezed them.

Me: ok I return I want something.

Padma: what?

Me: you have to come to my college technical fest ok?

Padma: why?

Me: because I want to show my friends and teacher I have an awesome and beautiful mom.
Saying this I caught her both cheeks and squeezed her.

Padma: you silly! Ok done.

Me: good! So we are going to stay in sheela aunt’s parent’s home then. What are her parents like?

Padma: they are good folk and they love me and treat me as their second daughter. They will love you too.

Me: ok, I will go and pack my luggage.

Padma: we leave in the early morning ok? We should reach Vijayawada by 11 am. 

Me: yup mom ok.

Padma: I almost forgot! We should go and buy some dresses for sheela’s parents. I don’t want to visit them empty handed. Now go and get ready quickly.

We quickly went to the shopping mall. My mom bought dresses for sheela aunt’s parents and reached home lately after visiting the beach and a coffee shop. We changed our schedule as we can’t wake up early in the morning. So we decided to leave to Vijayawada in the afternoon.

--

Morning I woke up lately. By the time I woke up I saw heard voice of my neighbor aunty and my mom chatting. Her name was Lakshmi. She was of the same age as my mom and had two sons studying b.tech in my college but were junior to me.

Lakshmi: you see Padma my son saw sagar moving closely with a girl in college. I think sagar is in love. Keep an eye on him ok?

Padma: that girl’s name is Narmada and she is my son’s friend Lakshmi. I know her and she is a good girl. They are just friends and there is nothing between them ok? And even if there is I am happy for them. She is a good girl.

Lakshmi: what you knew about them and you are still calm. If I was in your place I would make a big scene.

Padma: oh grow up Lakshmi. We are in 21st century. It’s common for a boy and girl to be friends and talk and move together. Now don’t make it a big deal. 

Lakshmi: what are you saying Padma? Girl and boy can’t be friends. You know what they go! I would kill my sons if they talked to girls.

Padma: please Lakshmi! Try to grow up. There is nothing wrong with a boy talking to a girl. In fact you should encourage your boys to talk to girls. I did it with sagar. Only after that she started to speak with Narmada. You know what will happen if they don’t at this age?

Lakshmi: what happens to them?

Padma: they may turn in to gay. That’s what is happening to every boy now! Trust me it’s true. You too should encourage your sons to talk to girls ok. It only does good and no bad thing will happen. You should think like a modern person since this is a modern society.

Lakshmi: you think so?

Padma: I believe so. Now stop complaining about my son and go encourage your sons, bye.

She sent Lakshmi aunty out and started watch TV. After that we left to Vijayawada at afternoon. I was driving and my mom was putting on makeup. 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 ) - by usaiha2 - 13-05-2019, 02:41 PM