Incest SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 )
part 11

That night I went to my room with a happy heart and started to study. My mom couldn’t get sleep with all the excitement going on so she continued to watch TV. I went to bed early but woke up at 11pm to go to toilet. As I came out I hear voice of sheela aunty. I was surprised and opened my room door and saw my mom video chatting with sheela aunty on Skype. I slightly closed my room door and left enough gap to listen to their chat

Sheela: I couldn’t believe sagar did that padhu.

Padma: me too dear. I was in complete shock!

Sheela: but a least he found you a good boyfriend with a big cock. That cock looks good, even bigger than Dinesh’s cock.

Padma: yes he did. That’s why I excused him. 

Sheela: so when are you going to meet him.

Padma: well, not soon. Sagar’s father is coming tomorrow. So I would meet him after he leaves.

Sheela: I wish your needs could be satisfied with this guy. 

Padma: he has enough cock for that. Only thing I am worried is about sagar.

Sheela: what about him?

Padma: what if he starts to hate me for what I am doing. I already discussed it with him but I am not sure yet. 

Sheela: you worry too much padhu. If he didn’t like you adulterating why would he help you in finding a man. 

Padma: ya, I know. You know I am very scared to start it sheela, the affair.

Sheela: it’s always like that padhu. I too was scared at first, but after that you start loving it. I am sure you will too. Just take that first step, the rest will happen automatically.

Padma: I will, so how’s the baby?

Sheela: growing fast! I even got a baby bump see!

Padma: that’s cute dear. I hope the best for you!

Sheela: me too dear.

Padma: I want to visit you some time to get away from all this, like for a week. Just we two, like in college, taking rest, relaxing just like women do.

Sheela: me too dear, on day we will. Do you remember how everyone in college thought we were lesbians?

Padma: yes those fools! I can’t believe they thought like that. Do you remember when your mom too thought we were lesbians and took a class for us! I couldn’t figure out what she was talking till she completed. It was so embarrassing!

Sheela: I wouldn’t forget that. She was so foolish…

Padma: and it took a lot to convince her and shouted at her in anger ‘I am not a lesbian bitch! I have a fucking boyfriend’ and your mom didn’t even utter a word after that. 

Sheela: we remember that every time we meet, I would never forget it. I should probably tell my daughter about this.

Padma: why so that she too can’t call you bitch when you irritate her.

Sheela: ha ha yes. College days we fun padhu. Hey we should probably visit our college once. Our cultural fest is next week. Why don’t we go then? Maybe we will meet some of our college mates.

Padma: good idea! Then it’s fixed. Let’s go.

Sheela: but seenu?

Padma: I will meet him later. I just don’t want to hurry! And it’s not lie I will lose all my sexual needs any time soon.

Sheela: that’s right, you are a nymphomaniac bitch!

Padma: well I learnt it from you bitch!

Sheela: yes! I am a good teacher. Ok then let’s meet in Vijayawada. Bye dear.

Padma: bye.

I was surprised how these women talk. I couldn’t imagine men talking this way. Also I was disappointed that my mom wouldn’t meet seenu for one more week and a bit embarrassed as my mom told sheela aunty what I did. I went back to sleep again.

--

Next day in college I apologized Narmada for avoiding her. I gave her a dairy milk to calm her down. Later we went to canteen and had some snacks and chatted for a while. I felt attaching to her. 

That day evening I reached home at 6pm. 

Padma: so how was the day?

Me: fine mom, I reconciliated with Narmada.

Padma: good, I have a surprise for you.

Me: really, what?

Padma: we are going to Vijayawada to attend my college cultural fest and sheela too is coming.

Me: wow! That’s great mom!
I acted as if I didn’t know anything.

Me: when?

Padma: next week. It will be great.

Me: I am looking forward to it mom. But why did you decide suddenly.

Padma: well, sheela actually gave the idea and I accepted. It’s been ages since I visited my college.

Me: that’s great and when is dad’s coming.

Padma: he will be here by 9 pm.

Me: ok.

Padma: look when your dad’s here don’t even think of mentioning seenu or all the crazy things we did ok?

Me: you don’t have to ask mom. I can understand. 

Padma: good now go and fresh up I made some snacks.

I was happy my mom wanted me to accompany her to Vijayawada. 

--

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 ) - by usaiha2 - 13-05-2019, 02:38 PM