Incest SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 )
Me: well I was waiting for the right moment.

Padma: it’s ok if I have a relationship with seenu?

Me: yes it’s all cool to me mom.

Padma: and seenu knows about me?

Me: yes I told him about you and even showed your pic to him!

Padma: you did! You bastard! Did he like me?

Me: he went mad by seeing you mom! He is very eager to meet you!

Padma: really! Do you have his pic?
I showed his pic and mom got impressed.

Padma: well he is good inside than outside!
I and mom laughed a lot. 

Padma: so, you have known this seenu fellow for a long time?

Me: yes.

Padma: so is he good? Like kind, sensible?

Me: he is good and caring mom and he has a family too. Just like what sheela aunty recommended you.

Padma: ya how did you read our chat? Its password protected.

Me: it wasn’t hard to guess the password is your phone number.

Padma: I am Impressed. So is there anything you want to tell me?

Me: ya, so if you are still trying to meet seenu I could arrange a meeting.

Padma: so you are trying to hook up your mom with a friend of yours?

Me: well isn’t that what you wanted?

Padma: ok, first tell me more about this seenu.

Me: well he is 25 now, works at a printing mill, middleclass, and has a wife and two children, interested in you and a good caring man.

Padma: nothing more?

Me: well what else you want to know?

Padma: is he rude or something?

Me: no, he is god.

Padma: ok then I would like to meet him but not in the house, somewhere outside and I will tell you when. First I have to punish you for lying to me and reading my secret messages.

My mom caught my ear and twisted it.

Me: ouch mom! Sorry, it all happened accidentally. I didn’t do anything intentionally. I promise. Now leave my ear.

Padma: is it? But still what you did was a mistake dear. So you make the dinner for one week from now. That’s your punishment and do the laundry too. 

Me: ok mom anything else.

Padma: now tell me sagar, you are not enjoying this are you? Me looking for a boyfriend, you finding me one. Did you do this because it makes your dick hard? If you did then tell me because it’s a sin and a mistake with terrible consequence.
I was shocked that my mom guessed my intension. But I had to lie.

Me: what noooo! Why would I do that? I just wanted to help my desperate mom find a good boyfriend that’s all. I did it because of love on you and not out of lust.

Padma: good, because you should know what happens if I hookup with seenu. We will act like husband and wife and you will see us like that. So you must see me as your mother and seenu as a step father and nothing more. I don’t want you to feel anything else. 

Me: I can understand mom.

Padma: you should also know that if our relation affects your studies I would leave Vizag and go back to your father also if I hookup with seenu our relation will only last till we be in Vizag. After your studies when we go back I will cut all relations her in Vizag.

Me: ya ok.

Padma: you should make sure that your father doesn’t know this matter. Also don’t tell seenu anything about our family details ok? It’s for our own safety.

Me: yes mom.

Padma: ok now go and make dinner I am hungry.

I went to kitchen and started to cut vegetables. My mom came to the kitchen and sat on the table where I was cutting vegetables and took a carrot and started eating it.

Padma: so what are you doing for the night son?

Me: veg. fried rice mom.

Padma: good I like that. Make it a bit spicy ok?

Me: you want to talk something mom?

Padma: yes.

Me: about what?

Padma: what do you think about my decision of having a boyfriend son? And don’t lie.

Me: well, I think you it’s your personal feeling mom. I can’t make the judgments on you.

Padma: just tell me son don’t act.

Me: ok! I think you have few needs that needs satisfying and trying to satisfy those needs is not a mistake as long as it doesn’t affect your married life.

Padma: and you know what my needs are?

Me: yes.

Padma: what are they?

Me: you know that I know mom!

Padma: tell me!

Me: ok mostly sexual.

Padma: good! I am happy that you know. Now don’t you feel that I am betraying your father?

Me: do you?

Padma: some times. But what else should I do. Your dad is always earning and doesn’t care to check whether I am happy, satisfied. You know I feel guilty of my acts but angry on your father too. Well women need their physical needs taken care of you know? At least till menopause. After that they don’t care as we slowly loose sexual need after that. I hope you understand why I am committing adultery son. I don’t want you to feel like I am cheating on your father, or develop hatred towards me. I can’t live with you hating me. 

Me: don’t worry mom. I will never hate you. I understand why you are doing this. I know why you need seenu. Dad’s mistake is in it too for ignoring you. I would never hate my lovely mom.
Saying this I planted a kiss on my mom’s cheek. She too hugged me. I now felt that my mom is completely ready for an affair.

Padma: I also want you to know that if I start relation with seenu, you should not get disturbed. I will only be in an affair until you are ok with it. If it disturbs you please do tell me and I will cut it. 

Me: definitely mom, don’t worry.

Padma: good, now make that dinner fast and don’t think that since you found me a boyfriend I would reduce your punishment.

Me: fine mom, so when shall I tell seenu to meet you?

Padma: well I have to make up my mind for it. I need a couple of days. I will inform you when I am ready ok. Oh! I almost forgot! Your father is coming tomorrow. He will stay with us for one week. So no meeting till then. I will tell you the date and don’t be too excited ok. You try concentrating on Narmada, I will take your mind off me and seenu.

Me: yup mom ok and mom I need to buy a gift for her. Her birthday’s in a week. What do you suggest?

Padma: well you are not too deep in for buying her a ring. Buy her something electronic like an iPod or something.

Me: ok, so the money?

Padma: ya fine. Take my credit card ok.

Me: you are the best mom.

I said by hugging mom tightly. I could feel her boobs against my chest. They were fleshy and tight and I knew they won’t be remaining that way for long.

Padma: ok now leave me and cook the dinner fast. I will go and watch TV.

--

I was happy that my mom responded positively. I immediately called seenu and said the good news. He was so excited and was waiting for my mom to meet him. I asked where he was and he said that he was in a brothel fucking a hooker. He kept the phone near the hooker’s mouth and started to fuck her. I feel the pain in her moans. I continued to hear her moans for half an hour. By that time I cummed in my pants but seenu didn’t cum at all. I told him that my balance was low and hanged the phone. 

I knew that my mom’s condition too was going to be like that once seenu starts his assault on her. It’s going to be late night sleeps and long rides for mom. I didn’t know how my sensitive, slender and humble mom could handle a monstrous, devious and nymphomaniac like seenu, but I was happy because that’s what I always wanted. I knew that my mom’s sexual life is going to take a very different and painful turn.

--
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 ) - by usaiha2 - 13-05-2019, 02:34 PM