Incest SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 )
Me: oh really! Ok then when will you come back?

Padma: as early as possible ok?

Me: ok!

Padma: ok bye then.
My mom was leaving, that’s when I caught her by her hand and told

Me: he won’t be there mom.

Padma: what? Who? What are you talking about?

Me: seenu mom. He won’t be there in the beach.

My mom went into a deep shock. She left the purse she was carrying and it fell to the ground. She was speech less and staring at me.

Me: I was me who chatted with you mom, but the photos were seenu’s. 

Padma: I don’t understand what you are talking sagar. I have to go bye.

My mom understood everything and wanted to leave as she couldn’t face me. I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me and made her sit on the sofa.

Me: I know what you were doing mom. The whole chatting thing, the online forum thing. I even read your whatsapp chat with sheela aunty. I even know everything about sheela aunty, her pregnancy, Dinesh and why she committed adultery and why you want a boyfriend. So now quite acting ok?

Padma: what are you talking sagar? Are you mad?

Me: I told you quite acting mom now!

I showed her e-mail in my phone. Now my mom was struck and didn’t know what to say next.

Padma: sagar I don’t know what to say dear!

Me: don’t worry mom I know everything so be open with me like you always did. I can understand your feelings and needs. 

Padma: so you knew this all along and didn’t say a word. You acted innocent all this time, you son of a bitch.

Me: I am you son mom. I knew it since last summer and I don’t find anything wrong in your feelings. It’s common to every women of your age and…

Padma: stop it now. Why did you act then?

Me: well I can’t tell you that I knew you wanted a boyfriend right? I waited for a right moment.

Padma: still it’s a mistake for you to know and how dare you chat with your mom like that!

Me: well I chatted to find out your feelings mom. Whether you are interested in seenu or not.

Padma: I don’t care sagar! It’s a mistake ok?

Me: ok then what should I do? Apologize? Ok sorry mom sorry for everything. I only did it for your happiness.

Padma: but who are you to decide what makes me happy?

Me: I am your son and I knew what you wanted, so I was trying to help you.

Padma: what? By chatting with me like you are seenu and who is seenu by the way?

Me: well he is a friend. I met him through internet when I was searching a boyfriend for you.

Padma: what the fuck? You were searching boyfriend for me? Are you crazy? Who told you to do that? 

Me: well I wanted to help my mom that’s all.

Padma: well that was none of your business sagar. You crossed the line!

Me: and so did you! When you posted on that online forum. I understood your feelings mom, that’s why I didn’t tell dad about this.

Padma: don’t even dare to think about telling your dad about this ok?

Me: yup, I won’t.

Padma: so what else you know?

Me: well everything about you and sheela aunty and her affair with Dinesh and you trying for a new boyfriend and your intension to come to Vizag to escape dad.

Padma: you bastard! That’s why you asked me to come to Vizag! So you know everything and understood everything?

Me: yes, every bit of it.

Padma: so you are cool with that?

Me: what you getting a boyfriend? Yes I am.

Padma: really? You are sure?

Me: yes.

Padma: and you won’t tell your dad anything?

Me: not a word.

Padma: and I can trust you?

Me: I am your son mom! Your blood, I won’t betray you!

Padma: good. Well you could have told me this before and saved me the shock today. My heart almost stopped when you mentioned seenu. You idiot!

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 ) - by usaiha2 - 13-05-2019, 02:31 PM